ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Kung.Fu.Yoga.2017.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Rift.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.161.217.24.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Enjoy Binge Watching TV?


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 34 posts ]
AuthorMessage
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 23:24
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
What is everyone's favorite TV show/series to binge watch? What have you watched the most?

I binge watch TV all the time, I've seen series multiple times...(and i mean a lot of multiples lol)

Some shows for me never get old... like:

One Tree Hill
Friends
Gossip Girl
Dawson's Creek
The OC
Friday Night Lights
Gilmore Girls
Fringe
90210 (the reboot)
Boy Meets World
Private Practice

Chicago Fire
Chicago PD
NCIS LA
Big Bang Theory
Grey's Anatomy
The Originals
The Vampire Diaries


Just finished catching up to the current episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine

So now your turn :D
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 03:52
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
With the way chat is i can understand you turning to binge watching TV,at least you can't get booted from your couch batting_eyelashes.gif
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 09:44
Author: AdminSun
Most resent for me has been the breaking bad series and now i
started working my way through bates motel both 10/10 imo and
well worth a watch if any 1 hasn't already.
Looking forward to Game of thrones return after binge watching the show last
year yet another great series :)
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 01:37
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
TEZ wrote:
With the way chat is i can understand you turning to binge watching TV,at least you can't get booted from your couch batting_eyelashes.gif

Very true Tez, but there's only one thing my couch lacks... and that's an abundance of TEZ :P
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 01:41
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
LRS wrote:
Most resent for me has been the breaking bad series and now i
started working my way through bates motel both 10/10 imo and
well worth a watch if any 1 hasn't already.
Looking forward to Game of thrones return after binge watching the show last
year yet another great series :)


I have never watched any of those LRS
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 07:51
Author: Blocked
personally i like the Bates Motel Series and am also waiting for the return of Game Of Thrones now that most of my favorite Alaska shows are finished. Also waiting for the return of Penny Dreadful. would also recommend the following for binge watching if you havent seen them already.

Aquarius
Bloodline
Hand Of God
Hemlock Grove
Millenium ( my all time fave - some may be to young to remember it on TV)
True Detective ( Seasons 1 and 2)
Rectify
The Fall
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:37
Author: ModeratorET lover
Great post baby :)

ooh i have a few favourites that i try and keep up with :) i know there is lot's of great shows but so many i would never leave the sofa or sleep lol but i like to keep up with these :)

The walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Penny Dreadful
Peaky Blinders

oooh but i watched breaking bad and the event :) great shows but then The Event was no longer aired as i think it was due to money. Such as shame as it was an awesome show


LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 15:06
Author: AdminSun
Got to agree angel i think i get more entertainment from the Tv series thats available than movies..infact i can't remember the last movie i thought "I can't wait to see that" or even name the last movie i thought was goodenough to rant and rave about.

Heres what i do watch on a weekly basis when available

Penny Dreadfull
The Americans
Vikings
Grimm
Black sails
Gotham
Jessica Jones looks ok but only watched 2 so far
The Originals and The Vampire Diaries were dumped after running so long i think i just got bored, same with walking dead
Person of interest was ok but finishing up soon and
I moved away from most of the D.C Marvel stuff like Arrow and S.H.I.E.L.D and many more only because their was so many i would of spent my life in front of the Tv i need a 1,000GB data allowance a week just to keep up lol

Older stuff like Rome were epic
Dexter i just got lost off after such a big gap but did enjoy it
Homeland is also another favourite
Damn so many lol i need to get out more :P

I also like alot of documentaries and the crazy stuff from Discovery etc like Gold rush anything alaska :P Even finding Bigfoot it's so bad it's good :D
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 02:30
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
babykins1982 wrote:
TEZ wrote:
With the way chat is i can understand you turning to binge watching TV,at least you can't get booted from your couch batting_eyelashes.gif

Very true Tez, but there's only one thing my couch lacks... and that's an abundance of TEZ :P
Aw babys batting_eyelashes.gif
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 03:08
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
ange1 wrote:
Great post baby :)

ooh i have a few favourites that i try and keep up with :) i know there is lot's of great shows but so many i would never leave the sofa or sleep lol but i like to keep up with these :)

The walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Penny Dreadful
Peaky Blinders

oooh but i watched breaking bad and the event :) great shows but then The Event was no longer aired as i think it was due to money. Such as shame as it was an awesome show


haha yeah going to sleep or getting up off couch sometimes is hard... there are some series that i have watched from day one and used to binge watch previous seasons before they re-aired (Grey's I did that with until about maybe season 5/6) then it got to be to much to re-watch before the new season was about to air, so I started watching just the latest season before it re-premiered lol.

I tried other shows like True Detective etc, just couldn't get into them, I'm big into my teen drama/adult drama genre's of TV lol and I can sit there and never get enough of them lol ...

yup I need a life!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 08:59
Author: ModeratorET lover
LRS wrote:
Got to agree angel i think i get more entertainment from the Tv series thats available than movies..infact i can't remember the last movie i thought "I can't wait to see that" or even name the last movie i thought was goodenough to rant and rave about.

Heres what i do watch on a weekly basis when available

Penny Dreadfull
The Americans
Vikings
Grimm
Black sails
Gotham
Jessica Jones looks ok but only watched 2 so far
The Originals and The Vampire Diaries were dumped after running so long i think i just got bored, same with walking dead
Person of interest was ok but finishing up soon and
I moved away from most of the D.C Marvel stuff like Arrow and S.H.I.E.L.D and many more only because their was so many i would of spent my life in front of the Tv i need a 1,000GB data allowance a week just to keep up lol

Older stuff like Rome were epic
Dexter i just got lost off after such a big gap but did enjoy it
Homeland is also another favourite
Damn so many lol i need to get out more :P

I also like alot of documentaries and the crazy stuff from Discovery etc like Gold rush anything alaska :P Even finding Bigfoot it's so bad it's good :D

oooh i like documentaries and Discovery altho not watched them for a little while. Finding Bigfoot now that seems interesting even if it is that bad it is good.
I used to love watching Arthur C Clarke all is mysterious wonders. Not sure if you have heard of that one, quite old but it was fascinating. I actually never saw thrones, penny dreadful or peaky blinders from the start..was told how good they were and actually watched them and was hooked. Staying up late to catch up with Thrones then walking around the next day with matchsticks in my eyes..i looked like one of the Walking Dead lol... I like the idea that The Walking dead is aired twice a year so i can try and remember things. Hard with other shows like Thrones which is shot in other countries and Peaky Blinders, big actors who actually have commitments in movies. The reason possibly why season 3 was not aired last Autumn but back this year hopefully in April....I love my movies but especially horrors involving ghosts. But i must admit my all time fav are the Lord of The rings, Hobbit and Harry Potter... I watched the Potter movies again at xmas and found i appreciated them more the second time.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 09:09
Author: ModeratorET lover
babykins1982 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Great post baby :)

ooh i have a few favourites that i try and keep up with :) i know there is lot's of great shows but so many i would never leave the sofa or sleep lol but i like to keep up with these :)

The walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Penny Dreadful
Peaky Blinders

oooh but i watched breaking bad and the event :) great shows but then The Event was no longer aired as i think it was due to money. Such as shame as it was an awesome show


haha yeah going to sleep or getting up off couch sometimes is hard... there are some series that i have watched from day one and used to binge watch previous seasons before they re-aired (Grey's I did that with until about maybe season 5/6) then it got to be to much to re-watch before the new season was about to air, so I started watching just the latest season before it re-premiered lol.

I tried other shows like True Detective etc, just couldn't get into them, I'm big into my teen drama/adult drama genre's of TV lol and I can sit there and never get enough of them lol ...

yup I need a life!

OMG i know so many to keep up with. I think i need to watch G.O.T again just the last season so i can catch up again. I forget things by the time the new season is available the next year. Altho saying that i forget things the next day lol. I would love to try other shows and hopefully i can :) By the time i catch up tho there will be even more new shows to see lol.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 13:50
Author: Site FriendSun
The Blacklist for me, I've yet to Binge this but it's coming(:

I watch
Limitless
The X files
Black Sails
Beowulf Return to the Shieldlands
The Shannara Chronicles
The Expanse
Shades of Blue
Outsiders
American Idol/last season
The Voice
And many many others lol

ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 18:22
Author: ModeratorET lover
gerald99 wrote:
The Blacklist for me, I've yet to Binge this but it's coming(:

I watch
Limitless
The X files
Black Sails
Beowulf Return to the Shieldlands
The Shannara Chronicles
The Expanse
Shades of Blue
Outsiders
American Idol/last season
The Voice
And many many others lol

oooh i forgot about The new X Files, thank you for reminding me.... another one to add to my list and actually maybe Limitless i really enjoyed the movie :)
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 19:51
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Stargate (All of them)
Star Trek Deep Space 9
Babylon 5
Battlestar Galactica (Recent)
George & Mildred
Ancient Aliens
Hill Street Blues
Monkey
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 34 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5