H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.211.128.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Fab dvd 9.2.2.8

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Rockman avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 06:38
Author:
Hi using dvdfab 9.2.2.8 to burn dvds and trying to remove cinavia was told
fab can do that but don t see how ; so can some body please post directions that i
can follow ! ? - thanks waiting
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 09:48
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
It's incorporated into the build
Rockman avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:42
Author:
No luck its not working cinavia isn t getting removed wonder if dvd ranger is any
better hum ? must be some way of removing cinavia that works and for a 2x a movie
that isn t blu ray has cinavia on it ouchy , ,

So any ideas how to delete cinavia protection out their ; anyone find a way ?
Aruyire avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 13:29
Author: Site FriendET loverSuperman
i think its not the version soup told that you are trying.DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD is the one you should try. DVD Ranger heard it removes cinavia but degrades audio is what they say. But still Why you spending on discs and messing around converting the movies again, that will only make the qlty worse, just own a media player, where you can plug in your usb and play simply anything you download off here, or simply use a HDMI cable to play it from you lappy or PC to your TV, i have seen you asking this for ages, but to be honest i think there is no easy way to remove cinavia, some movies it works some it don't, thats why you should go for other better options.
Rockman avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 21:01
Author:
Well if not using a cinavia remover how do you watch blu ray then and wheres their
a working copy of the some where you mentioned ?
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 23:23
Author: Blocked
Hmmm I have had no trouble watching bluray movies and cant recall the last time i experienced any kind of cinavia troubles. I download whatever i want and stick with a few video formats like MP4 and mkv. I have a 4 TB Western Digital My Cloud and stream everything including music, movies, and music videos including concert footage from that.

Rarely if ever do i burn dvd's, when I do its usually for friends who aren't as tech headed as me. I discovered i was wasting money with disc. Soon I will have to upgrade from my 4 TB device to the new 8TB device.
Rockman avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 23:49
Author:
Vinyl -

Hum i always loss the audio so i have to be very careful to avoid blu ray if not i get slammed ;
i have never used a cloud to store things so no idea how that works you've lost me their .

I do have a 3 T ext HD and save videos to their but more times then not videos never play back off the external the ext drive is to use on a computer and is extremly flakey hooked up to a dvd player which is hooked up to my flat screen.

Guessing that your cloud uses WiFi so their fore no cinavia problems; i think the audio has to be replaced in order to play a dvd in some fashion; but it might be a wait for me looks like
no body here uses blu ray and they stick to HD since i haven t gotten any help yet .

The wait goes on , ,
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 00:02
Author:
Vinyl -

I find sticks are very very flakey if i place 10 on to a 32 gig stick only 3 or 4 will
play if hooked up to my player and nothing if i use the USB port on my 40 inch flat
screen and maybe a third if i try my ext hd; i think your cloud use means your cinavia free
no worries; never got into getting a storage cloud ; not use how thats works; guessing all wifi and
no ethernet.

As for dvd cost guessing where you get them they fleece you; here a 100 dvds; use the
best verbatim is $22.00 us dollars = 22 cents a dvd super cheap never expensive and
dvd places all formats as a stick and Ext ever dvds are fail safe.

Anyone have a decent copy of mockingbird part 2 yet ; part one was great waiting on part
two - later

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5