Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.157.226.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

New to torrenting please help

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 03:02
Author:
Im a little new to this and i know the risks of torrenting. i would like to know the safest way possible and if there are free vpns to run while doing it. All help is appreciated! thanks
D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 03:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
I have doubt free VPNs can hide your ass from everything ... :/ .. use https://trust.zone/ and save your ass :=D ....

and you can try Zenmate ... it is free but it is cant hide your IP while downloading torrents
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 04:37
Author: Blocked
there is no 100% way of preventing discovery by your ISP or other detection...but you can take precautions, remembering you get what you pay for. I wouldnt waste my time or money for the false security that comes from free anything including free VPN. I have used PIA for several years now and have been quite happy with their online customer support via real time chat.

I also prefer to use Utorrent with Peer Guardian keeping it updated. I am sure other members will give their experience as well.

cheers
jamie1983 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 15:18
Author:
I myself use PIA and I have had no trouble either.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 01:48
Author:
when should i be using the vpn? while im on this website or while im downloading and using utorrent?
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 02:17
i use the VPN any time I am on the internet, not just torrent sites.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 19:55
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
Free VPNs

1. HotSpotShield.com

2. PrivateTunnel.com

3. CyberGhostVPN.com

4. TunnelBear.com

5. SpotFlux.com (SpotFlux Lite)

6. VPNbook.com
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 16:35
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Whatever VPN you end up using, free or paid.. Make sure you setup a killswitch, so if/when your VPN connection drops, all your torrent transfers immediately stop as well. Otherwise your real ip will still be used if the VPN connection drops.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 17:18
I wouldnt waste my time with any free VPN's as they are unreliable, even more unreliable then paid VPN's, kill switches are a nice option but create other problems and configuration challenges. Have a look at PIA Private Internet Access, chat with a technician via their chat facility and ask whatever questions there.

Anyone who offers more advice than that is just talking out of their hat and stealing oxygen.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 17:57
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
I wouldnt waste my time with any free VPN's as they are unreliable, even more unreliable then paid VPN's, kill switches are a nice option but create other problems and configuration challenges. Have a look at PIA Private Internet Access, chat with a technician via their chat facility and ask whatever questions there.

Anyone who offers more advice than that is just talking out of their hat and stealing oxygen.
Lol...
OU812 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 07:35
Yes thats what I said...OMFG! Hope that helped to answer your questions and fix problem savagemason!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:20
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
OU812 wrote:

When you said PIA's I thought you was on about the Bro's airline......Pakistani International Airlines
OU812 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:35
I understand Legend is now part owner of that Airline and that he stocks the food and drinks from his 7/11 Store which his brother in law Cody runs.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 14:52
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
OU812 wrote:
I understand Legend is now part owner of that Airline and that he stocks the food and drinks from his 7/11 Store which his brother in law Cody runs.
Word on the streets is bipin369 and spunkfarty have got jobs as stewardess.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 15:10
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
snotlob wrote:
OU812 wrote:
Word on the streets is bipin369 and spunkfarty have got jobs as stewardess.
LoL aint seen the old bipmaster in forever!! so he took a step up from the Mumbai 7/11 job to stewardess? bet he looks great in fish net stockings lol!! good 1 snot
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3