H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.163.117.182.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Chat is always messed up. Always ?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 49 posts ]
AuthorMessage
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 20:40
Author: AdminSun
Ajax chat is known to be open to SQL injection just like the search vulnerability and other areas of script being exploited by hackers to gain access to the db but shout boxs can also be manipulated.
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 00:41
Author: Blocked
Exactly LRS and truthfully from my experience there aint no way around it. My belief is regardless of what all the haters and chat dependant adolescents might say, any chat function poses a serious threat to site security and judging by recent examples of attacks the bigger ET gets, the more popular it gets, more the need for tighter security. As we move into the next 5 years the need will become even greater and the necessity for a decision to come down on one side or another will have to be met squarely knowing that many will be unhappy. In my view ET owners and admin will have to decide between being a serious and respected torrent site in the community or a popular and well liked site taken less seriously and not respected in the community ---it cant be both ways.
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 02:37
Author: SuperAdmin
shoutbox if implemented wont be hosted on our server users with user with gmail/yahoo etc.. will able to enter it
it will be et's own shoutbox but not dependent on et server/user accounts for entry
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 15:48
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Vinyl wrote:
I'm not complaining, i was actually trying to be supportive and realistic. There is no need to get emotional and angrily quote me out of all the people who have been complaining. Like I said i dont even go any more. Okay you say chat stays fine, it stays crippled and broken with minimal functionality so I doubt any one is being helped or newer members directed as much as you think.

There are things that continue to pose threats to the site as it increases in size which is why there has been such a focus and push towards security, the chat feature poses such a threat and is precisely for that reason that it has been experiencing troubles. It simply can not work out how the two things can exist without trouble. Its a stale mate! I never suggested doing away with it, i only said that the way things are progressing have it as a integrated feature might not be possible. ET has a facebook Page which is independant, why cant it have its own IRC or Yahoo Chat Channel.

No need to get defensive bro
im not being defensive when I said chat stays I meant to add IMO it is not my decision to make however for 3 years or so chat ran with virtually none of the interference it is experiencing now and we had a great core of members that used it regularly, I do not pretend to understand the ins and outs of what is causing the problems but certainly if it is causing security issues for the site and or it's members then what must be done must be done but seems there should be an answer short of eliminating chat entirely. Tommy
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 23:05
now see thats a much more reasonable response, less emotional, less anger less reactive, kinder and dare i say it....even gentler
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 06:15
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
i love ET chat !!! :D
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 18:21
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
DJ840 wrote:

I do too DJ! I guess I suffer from a: "adolescent dependance on chat"

LOL!!!
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 02:52
could we possibly implement the shoutbox feature while slowly weaning our dependance upon our own chat feature and allow technicians as much access as needed while still included. Meaning is it possible to have both at the same time or would that be cost prohibitive.

I mean i wouldnt want any chat dependant adolescents to suffer withdrawal and experience to much chat dependent distress... Personally i couldnt give a two hoots and if it came to a vote on whether to have chat or not have chat as part of ET i would not only vote to terminate it I would actively recruit people who felt the same.

By the way haters - that does not in any way diminish my love for this site or the respect I have for many of it staff and members.
Panerai avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:13
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
Faithwyn wrote:
DJ840 wrote:

LOL!!!

I was wondering where I got that condition from. Faith passed it on to me!
Panerai avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:15
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
We should all be quarantined... In a chat...
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 16:04
Panerai wrote:
Faithwyn wrote:
DJ840 wrote:

LOL!!!

I was wondering where I got that condition from. Faith passed it on to me!
Panerai wrote:
We should all be quarantined... In a chat...

LOL :D :D
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:22
imagine that people bragging and boasting pridefully celebrating a mental illness that is the equivalent of a venereal disease.....quarantined absolutely!

i say let chat burn, get rid of it as soon as possible and watch that laughter turn to tears.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 09:19
Vinyl wrote:
imagine that people bragging and boasting pridefully celebrating a mental illness that is the equivalent of a venereal disease.....quarantined absolutely!

i say let chat burn, get rid of it as soon as possible and watch that laughter turn to tears.

170b482.jpg
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 13:23
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Vinyl wrote:

Vinyl
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 14:27
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
Faithwyn wrote:
Vinyl wrote:

Vinyl

hahahahaha
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 49 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3