ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 107.22.60.105.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Easter Competition


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 6 of 7   [ 101 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 07:17
Author: ModeratorET lover
Revision ooh sorry i forgot to say thank you and wish you and all a Very Happy Easter too :)
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 08:10
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Well done Revision. Have a great easter and also to all Etians.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:08
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
ange1 wrote:
wow well done Revision you found all 10 eggs...awesome :)

well done to Mulva to for finding some eggs :)

Ok seems to be some misunderstanding with the eggs

There were 10 Eggs hidden. Only 4 eggs had to be found out of the ten for a chance to be in winning a prize based on who could find them first, then second and third.

Hope that helps :)

Euhm, well indeed well done Revision.
But 5 of those I already listed before he did. So technically we both found 5 as I count it.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35
Author: ModeratorET lover
Mulva1989 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
wow well done Revision you found all 10 eggs...awesome :)

well done to Mulva to for finding some eggs :)

Ok seems to be some misunderstanding with the eggs

There were 10 Eggs hidden. Only 4 eggs had to be found out of the ten for a chance to be in winning a prize based on who could find them first, then second and third.

Hope that helps :)

Euhm, well indeed well done Revision.
But 5 of those I already listed before he did. So technically we both found 5 as I count it.

Awww revision was the first to find 4 eggs :) check on page 3 hun :) but you both found them so Well done to you both :)
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:03
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
ange1 wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
wow well done Revision you found all 10 eggs...awesome :)

well done to Mulva to for finding some eggs :)

Ok seems to be some misunderstanding with the eggs

There were 10 Eggs hidden. Only 4 eggs had to be found out of the ten for a chance to be in winning a prize based on who could find them first, then second and third.

Hope that helps :)

Euhm, well indeed well done Revision.
But 5 of those I already listed before he did. So technically we both found 5 as I count it.

Awww revision was the first to find 4 eggs :) check on page 3 hun :) but you both found them so Well done to you both :)

Yea but... I was the first one to find 5 eggs :) check on page 5 :P.
revisionx avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:31
Author: ET junkieET loverSupermanSun
ange1 wrote:
wow well done Revision you found all 10 eggs...awesome :)
dogsthrobber wrote:
Well done Revision. Have a great easter and also to all Etians.
Mulva1989 wrote:
Yea but... I was the first one to find 5 eggs :) check on page 5 :P.

Thank you and congratulation to Mulva for finding the 5 eggs well deserved.. We both have 5 eggs:)
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:59
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
Congrats to everyone who found the eggs!
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 13:06
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Well done to u both of you.The idea for this compo was to get everyone at ET to get involved with one an another. I think it has done the job.like i said, well done.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 13:35
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
revisionx wrote:
ange1 wrote:
wow well done Revision you found all 10 eggs...awesome :)
dogsthrobber wrote:
Well done Revision. Have a great easter and also to all Etians.
Mulva1989 wrote:
Yea but... I was the first one to find 5 eggs :) check on page 5 :P.

Thank you and congratulation to Mulva for finding the 5 eggs well deserved.. We both have 5 eggs:)

I know .. Didnt mean anything bad towards you revisionx :). Congratulations to you aswell :).

Just felt a little left out when you were congratulated on finding 10 eggs, while I posted half of them already,thats all haha :P
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 16:24
Author: ModeratorET lover
Mulva1989 wrote:
revisionx wrote:
ange1 wrote:
wow well done Revision you found all 10 eggs...awesome :)
dogsthrobber wrote:
Well done Revision. Have a great easter and also to all Etians.
Mulva1989 wrote:
Yea but... I was the first one to find 5 eggs :) check on page 5 :P.

Thank you and congratulation to Mulva for finding the 5 eggs well deserved.. We both have 5 eggs:)

I know .. Didnt mean anything bad towards you revisionx :). Congratulations to you aswell :).

Just felt a little left out when you were congratulated on finding 10 eggs, while I posted half of them already,thats all haha :P

Oooh i think you missed this Mulva i posted this on the previous page :) aww did congratulate you both, i was actually starting to think had i forgot with my bad memory lol


wow well done Revision you found all 10 eggs...awesome :)

well done to Mulva to for finding some eggs :)

Ok seems to be some misunderstanding with the eggs

There were 10 Eggs hidden. Only 4 eggs had to be found out of the ten for a chance to be in winning a prize based on who could find them first, then second and third.

Hope that helps
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 16:41
Author: ModeratorET lover
Aww a big thank you to all who participated in the competition :) altho i think a few peeps were a little mixed up with the rules which i thought were clear enough... also trouble finding the eggs . But a great fun competition by dogsthrobber so thank you for the great idea :)

sOngBirD avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 17:33
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittyGirlSunTurtle

revisionx congrats finding all 10 eggs. Top winner nice.

Mulva1989 congrats on finding 5 eggs.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 18:39
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Thank you Songbird :)
and thank you Ange1 & Sam for the time and effort you put in to make the easterhunt possible :).
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 20:17
Author: AdminSun
I hope the both of you are planning on sharing those chocolate eggs ? i'm waiting for my kids to go to bed so i can steal 1...maybe 2 :P
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 21:22
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
So thats what LRS stands for. Lousy Robbing Swine. Leave the kids eggs alone. lol
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 6 of 7   [ 101 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1