Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.196.108.20.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Record from Netflix (closed)

AuthorMessage
supergiu avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 13:26
Author:
Hi guys,
I'm new here so I don't know if this is the correct section for my question.

Which is the best software to rip/record Netflix series?

Thanks in advance
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 23:07
Author: Blocked
what you are suggesting is illegal in most places and punishable if caught with varying lengths of incarceration.....
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 02:27
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Vinyl wrote:
what you are suggesting is illegal in most places and punishable if caught with varying lengths of incarceration.....
seriously?? you are telling people pirating is illegal??wow lol
No avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 09:12
19tommy59 wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
seriously?? you are telling people pirating is illegal??wow lol
jokers
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:24
geezus 19Tommy59 you got real problems you cant even recognize sarcasm, have you considered therapy bro.....you are wrapped way to tight maybe you need to get laid or have holiday,,,maybe buy a sense of humor
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 17:07
Vinyl wrote:
geezus 19Tommy59 you got real problems you cant even recognize sarcasm, have you considered therapy bro.....you are wrapped way to tight maybe you need to get laid or have holiday,,,maybe buy a sense of humor
look we have enough forum police as it is, we have many many members who troll the forum looking for something that they can jump on and leave a negative comment, excuse me if I leave a comment myself when I see something unecessary and it just looked like something you could have left alone just a member asking a question not deserving of sarcasm and I know sarcasm when I see it and meaness as well. I left a comment with an LOL at the end akin to pmsl so maybe you need an education not posting nasty messages to me.
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 17:30
Nasty messages to you.....OMFG talk about sensitive bro cheeky maybe hardly nasty though. But speaking of forum police and people trolling the forum..have you looked in the mirror. seems your the only one here doing that. You wondering if someone is going around behind you deciding or judging whether or not you couldve left something alone rather than start a fight or inflame a situation that wouldve been fine without your input....oh yeah LOL PMSL that make it better for ya...

remember folks when being sarcastic make it obvious enough for people to get sheesh lol lol lol lol pmsl pmsl
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 21:42
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 01:08
Author: SuperAdmin
Audials Moviebox is the best for netflix but if you dont have good hardware graphics card etc.. then all software is useless you end up with a lot of frame drops slow mo effect
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 03:26
Vinyl wrote:
Nasty messages to you.....OMFG talk about sensitive bro cheeky maybe hardly nasty though. But speaking of forum police and people trolling the forum..have you looked in the mirror. seems your the only one here doing that. You wondering if someone is going around behind you deciding or judging whether or not you couldve left something alone rather than start a fight or inflame a situation that wouldve been fine without your input....oh yeah LOL PMSL that make it better for ya...

remember folks when being sarcastic make it obvious enough for people to get sheesh lol lol lol lol pmsl pmsl
I am staff here it is my job to uphold the rules here so leaving something alone is not in the job description, I am not inflaming anything i simply made a comment about you picking at a member who had asked a simple question and I added an lol intentionally so it would not be perceived as anything other than it was and once again I am supposed to TROLL the site to find things that are wrong, you are the only one who made a comment that was rude at best so that is that and we can leave it there. ok
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 05:33
I dont think I will leave it there...and I dont believe any of my comments would be considered as rude by any one else but you unless of course they were on your buddy list and owed you for favors done past or present.....

the fact remains the problem is yours....be a man and own it! seeing as how you like to lecture people so much about being a man. I've already asked another staff to read through my comments, they've assured me that there was nothing as youve suggested.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 06:31
Author: SuperAdmin
unbelievable calm down the both of you

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4