Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.205.153.192.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

need a lil help pleasei

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
STFU avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 21:21
Author: Turtle
need a hand hear please my downloads are as dead as it can gat i,ve tried ports/uninstalling reboot reinstall/and still no joy and i know what i,m doing lol i,ve been teaching my 12 year old daughter raspberry and omg she picked it up after a week .
sorry going off topic any help would be appreciated and i hope everyones doing ok here in the best place to be and thats et xx
and a big hope ya okies to ange1 snotlob and the main man sam .
wolfie avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 01:46
Author: Blocked
so i assume you are saying that when you go to download a torrent file from here the file has no seeders? Rarely have I found this to be the case, even the laziest uploader will seed until he has some help. Technically though I have found, at times, that a particular torrent may need some help getting started. First I will check the trackers and i will delete any that arent working, I may or may not choose to visit the site to see from another well seeded uploads which trackers are working and copy and paste those into the add trackers window being carefully they are properly spaced and see if that works. On a rare occasion I might copy the torrent file name into google search and see if it appears on another site, if so, i will also download it from there.

rarely if ever have i not been able to download a wanted file unless it was truly door nail dead, most times a bit of encouragement and finess will do the trick so good luck hope that helped.
MafiaSSS avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 05:19
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverTurtle
wolfie wrote:
so i assume you are saying that when you go to download a torrent file from here the file has no seeders? Rarely have I found this to be the case, even the laziest uploader will seed until he has some help. Technically though I have found, at times, that a particular torrent may need some help getting started. First I will check the trackers and i will delete any that arent working, I may or may not choose to visit the site to see from another well seeded uploads which trackers are working and copy and paste those into the add trackers window being carefully they are properly spaced and see if that works. On a rare occasion I might copy the torrent file name into google search and see if it appears on another site, if so, i will also download it from there.

rarely if ever have i not been able to download a wanted file unless it was truly door nail dead, most times a bit of encouragement and finess will do the trick so good luck hope that helped.

What you mean by lazy uploader's huh? We do seed until many of them are able to download and when we want you to seed back then people just dl it stop the torrent and run away.
switch avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 07:16
Author: Blocked
what do you mean by WE? Where is your uploader icon? You are no uploader so why you upset?

I think all know there are many uploaders with crap internet connection in terrible places and bad speeds that upload long enough to get their torrent up and thats as far as it goes...thats what I think is meant by Lazy Uploaders.

Why you get so upset unless the comment applies to you, and then you know to make correction and properly seed. If you do already do this than no need for getting your knickers twisted.

I think was trying to be helpful and honest...
MgB avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 07:54
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSupermanSunTurtleETRG
@ STFU - If you dont get the seeds for your torrent , first thing you do is PM the owner of the torrent and request him for re-seed...that is what happens if people hit and run...by the way which client you use ?

@ wolfie - good job , keep helping ... and there are no lazy uploaders here , either they grab the file too late or the leechers who downloaded the file aren't helping by seeding back .... an uploader cannot seed his file for life ,leechers should also help , instead they download and run away.

@ switch - Your brain is as much as you have contributed for the community until now A BIG ZERO .... MafiaSSS is one of the finest software(Android) uploader in the site ..... if he doesnt have uploader status that doesnt make him what he is , he is on break may be.... before posting dumb message should have looked at the profile.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 08:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
@STFU: make sure [DHT] and [PEX] are enabled under your trackers tab in your torrent client
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 09:31
Author: ModeratorET lover
Hello STFU :) thank you i am very well and i do hope your recovering well and feeling a lot better :)

Will add to this and hope it helps:) and thanks to lovely peeps who have added some very useful advise here :)

Have you checked nothing is blocking it like Firewalls including router firewall and any antivirus

Sorry i can't remember what client your using to download the torrents but i use utorrent 2.2.1

Thanks to other members have to agree it is the best and most stable utorrent :)

If the torrent your grabbing has plenty seeds then try this:)

Reset your router and go into your torrent client and change the port

Go into your router and port forward again

ooh remember to delete the old entry before you apply the settings :)

you can run a test in utorrent ( Options then set up guide ) this should hopefully run a test to see if everything is working ok :)

if all fails then try the magnet link to see if they download :)

Good luck :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 09:57
ange1 wrote:
Hello STFU :) thank you i am very well and i do hope your recovering well and feeling a lot better :)

Will add to this and hope it helps:) and thanks to lovely peeps who have added some very useful advise here :)

Have you checked nothing is blocking it like Firewalls including router firewall and any antivirus

Sorry i can't remember what client your using to download the torrents but i use utorrent 2.2.1

Thanks to other members have to agree it is the best and most stable utorrent :)

If the torrent your grabbing has plenty seeds then try this:)

Reset your router and go into your torrent client and change the port

Go into your router and port forward again

oooh also forgot to add if using utorrent which i think i remember you saying you are :) set Protocol Encryption to forced but you probably have set it to that already :)

ooh remember to delete the old entry before you apply the settings :)

you can run a test in utorrent ( Options then set up guide ) this should hopefully run a test to see if everything is working ok :)

if all fails then try the magnet link to see if they download :)

Good luck :)
STFU avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:46
Author: Turtle
a big hug to ange1 i reset my router and rebooted then no problems and thank you guys for the help it was driving me mental hope everyones well and doing fine any idea when chats going to be fixed i tried last night and got kicked more times than a football lmao .
while im here i want to thank all members of et for making extratorrent the best site ever others can claim to be wow or amazing etc but the proof is in the actions of its members etc and here at et its the best simple as that have a great day ya,ll and once again hugs to ange1 xx gary.
p.s thank you ange1 i'm doing a lot better.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:08
STFU wrote:
a big hug to ange1 i reset my router and rebooted then no problems and thank you guys for the help it was driving me mental hope everyones well and doing fine any idea when chats going to be fixed i tried last night and got kicked more times than a football lmao .
while im here i want to thank all members of et for making extratorrent the best site ever others can claim to be wow or amazing etc but the proof is in the actions of its members etc and here at et its the best simple as that have a great day ya,ll and once again hugs to ange1 xx gary.
p.s thank you ange1 i'm doing a lot better.

STFU aww a big hug back hun :) I am very happy you managed to get it fixed, my pleasure and your more than welcome ... oooh and very true ET is the best site, wonderful peeps :)
I am so glad to hear your doing a lot better, great news... hugs xx

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2