ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.127.89.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


{GrimP}


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
slotter avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 14:07
Author:
Why I dont see video when playing {GrimP} file with BSPlayer on my computer?
STFU avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 14:31
Author: Turtle
try your codecs theres a few here hope this helps x
slotter avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 15:10
Author:
What codec?
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 15:35
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
slotter wrote:
Why I dont see video when playing {GrimP} file with BSPlayer on my computer?
perhaps your player does not support the format, try VLC it is the best player in my opinion and it supports nearly all formats.
STFU avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 17:26
Author: Turtle
as tommy says lol vlc is a great player
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 20:17
Author: AdminSun
T.B.H i don't have a clue what you mean? GrimP file? do you have a link maybe?
the only thing i can think of is Grim (tv series) or gimp as in what tommy has locked in his basement or even the Image editing software lol
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 15:00
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
LRS wrote:
T.B.H i don't have a clue what you mean? GrimP file? do you have a link maybe?
the only thing i can think of is Grim (tv series) or gimp as in what tommy has locked in his basement or even the Image editing software lol

LRS , this user is talking about kat SU GrimPirate , i checked his uploads , he uses {GrimP} as a tag in all his uploads and he also uploads here
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/GrimPirate/torrents/

@slotter : hello bud , all his encode are Hevc based , be sure your rig can handle it before downloading. it's advised to use that latest version of VLC player to play x265 videos
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 15:07
Author: AdminSun
DJ840 wrote:
LRS wrote:
T.B.H i don't have a clue what you mean? GrimP file? do you have a link maybe?
the only thing i can think of is Grim (tv series) or gimp as in what tommy has locked in his basement or even the Image editing software lol

LRS , this user is talking about kat SU GrimPirate , i checked his uploads , he uses {GrimP} as a tag in all his uploads and he also uploads here
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/GrimPirate/torrents/

@slotter : hello bud , all his encode are Hevc based , be sure your rig can handle it before downloading. it's advised to use that latest version of VLC player to play x265 videos

Thanks for the update m8 :)
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 16:43
Author: Moderator
slotter wrote:
Why I dont see video when playing {GrimP} file with BSPlayer on my computer?

Use "Potplayer" It Plays any and Everything Also "HEVC (H.265)" VLC is good too :) if you still wants to Play X265 Files with BS Player you need to Go D/L This Decoder And also You may need to change some Options/Settings On BS Player As well. Just Use Pot Player Or VLC player it's better for you i think. seeing that you don't even know how to Get x265 to work with BS Player, LOL

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3