H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Criminal.Minds.Beyond.Borders.S02E04.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.227.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

apology (closed)

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
STFU avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:40
Author: Turtle
hi my name is gary a lot here don,t know me i logged in earlier and omg i,m a hater lol well i,m not i have never shown any disrespect to anyone at et.
this site is the best torrent site ever it,s as simple as that if i have offended anyone i apologise sincerely and personally feel offended this has happened.
i will refrain from talking to anyone here if thats the case and stick to just downloading etc thank you for your patience.
xxxgary.
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:17
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
No need to apologize for anything as far as I am concerned...please stay at ET, like Miss Swift said, the haters gonna hate hate hate lol and you my friend, are not a "hater" by any means of the imagination.

Have been nothing but polite and helpful anytime we have chatted in the past. ET is a big site, and if the "haters" want their own little corner of ET's world, so be it, but the rest of us will all be socializing like grown ups.

ET is lucky to have you, and after ET is the place to be!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 13:43
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
STFU,if this is about OU812's post in Extra Torrent Hall of Fame thread i think you've taken it the wrong way as if it was directed at you,seems to me that OU812 was just using the initials for the words "Shut The F??k Up" rather than typing the actual words.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 13:45
Author: Blocked
OMFG.....thin skinned overly sensitive self pitying or what ffs. If i threaten to leave will you beg me to stay...sorry but for someone with the ID STFU I expected someone a bit harder less girly not quite so soft...hate to see what would happen if i directed a comment at you....
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 15:32
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
OMFG.....thin skinned overly sensitive self pitying or what ffs. If i threaten to leave will you beg me to stay...sorry but for someone with the ID STFU I expected someone a bit harder less girly not quite so soft...hate to see what would happen if i directed a comment at you....

Lol I dont really know you, but I've seen your name pop up several times now and I see a patern that only leads to 1 conclusion.... You're a troublemaker :P
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 16:06
judgemental arent you...quick to judge, i have seen some of your posts and watched you in chat as well and so far all I can say is your a real man hating piece of work....someone mustve hurt you pretty bad to hate men so much...

btw Vulva1989 its pattern not patern...2 T's sweetheart and if i want your opinion i'll scrape it off STFU's zipper.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 16:36
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
judgemental arent you...quick to judge, i have seen some of your posts and watched you in chat as well and so far all I can say is your a real man hating piece of work....someone mustve hurt you pretty bad to hate men so much...

btw Vulva1989 its pattern not patern...2 T's sweetheart and if i want your opinion i'll scrape it off STFU's zipper.

Haha ... your reaction fits the pattern and proves my point exactly =D

Your antagonizing ain't gonna work on me however. I'm not gonna reward you with the attention you obviously desperatly seek this way.

btw you should have used you're, not your on your second line... Your sentence technically makes no sense this way hombre ;)

STFU avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 17:36
Author: Turtle
hiya guys yea my old woman read it and gave me a dressing down and i gotta wear my glasses as i,m a dozy old {rude word } i misunderstood it but still scrape me of a zipper is still rude but topic closed as i,m told worlds full of lil boys that hide behind a keyboard and never man enough to see eye to eye and still be as brave so once again for the positve remarks i thank you for the little boy you need to try therapy or get some tit-time you need to get a job lol xxx
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 18:00
Author: AdminSun
PMSL STFU sorry had to laugh m8 :))) i just hope we don't have a PMSL id or i'm screwed :D
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 19:14
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Unfortunately there are always people who enjoy making others miserable with their acid laced tongues but on the other hand there are but a few of them in comparison to all the great members we have here at E.T!! so Kudos to the many and a big FAT shut the hell up to the few!!!
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 19:20
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
I always thought it meant:

Stay-Tuned-For-Updates
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 19:25
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
Gary , it's the internet , don't take somebody's words that personally ;)

and just like others said , it wasn't even directed at you !! enjoy ET , the place to be
OU812 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 03:51
Unfortunately blah blah blah okay Gary you chose an ID obviously WTF did you think it meant (STFU) and what did you expect would be the reaction? Yeah I see all the usual bleeding hearts come running out of the woodwork on thier big white horses to jump to your aid and calm your old doddering ass down, we wouldn't want you to blow a gasket and have yet another tragic ET death to mourn for.

So congrats you got everyone's pity and sympathy....but let's not forget that the whole reason your upset had nothing to do with you in the first place and as usual before having any information at all the usual people jump to conclusions. TEZ was the only one bright enough or courageous enough to point out the initial comments were directed at someone else entirely...NOT YOU!

By all means in then future wear your glasses mate personally your old woman needs to investigate euthanasia a bit further or at least retirement homes with limited internet access.
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 05:41
As I said in previous post in other thread I believe this has gone too far and while I assume the intentions of one were in positive spirit, it seems this also has deteriorated and gone to far towards maliciousness, insults and personal attacks of which none are justifiable.

I apologize again for somehow finding myself as cause or inspiring this, I ask that we all stop hurting eachother now and move on to being the better people we all really are.
menin avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 05:47
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
This is what you call a real discussion, keep it up guys :)
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6