View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Frogs (1972) 720p BluRay x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 2.0] -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.56.110.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

MISUSE OF REVIEW SYSTEM (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 41 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 04:07
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
I would gladly apply for uploader opportunity here as I have been an uploader of quality torrents in the past here and elsewhere, some of my torrents can still be found, still well seeded almost 5 years down the road. That being said I have zero interest and have zero chance of approval if I were interested.

There is nothing special about uploading the newest copy of Batman Vs Superman, I just wouldnt do what everyone who has uploaded so far has done, that being, copy edit and alter someone elses work and then upload it calling it my own....

People can take issue with me on a number of levels but not one person who ever downloaded one of my torrents could say they were not the best quality.

as far as the 5's go...keep em I am vindicated and made the point I wanted to make.

Well it would be kind of special if you uploaded a legit Bluray of a big movie of that caliber which has just hit the cinemas.

But anyway... good to hear you overcame what seemed to be the issue and with that lets put it behind us.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 04:46
Author: Blocked
Hahahah now you are oh so gracious, now that you've been put in your place, though if i had my way you wouldve received a formal warning, like so many others have received for same infraction in past. But I guess you've brown nosed your way to a position where you can get away with somethings.

That will pass though believe me....the issue you refer to, just to be clear was YOU! And unless youve had a massive spiritual conversion, that hasnt changed.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:21
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
Hahahah now you are oh so gracious, now that you've been put in your place, though if i had my way you wouldve received a formal warning, like so many others have received for same infraction in past. But I guess you've brown nosed your way to a position where you can get away with somethings.

That will pass though believe me....the issue you refer to, just to be clear was YOU! And unless youve had a massive spiritual conversion, that hasnt changed.
What place? My orginal review which you are crying about at the start of this thread still is standing. So not not only did you "not have it your way", but in fact the staff completely disagreed with you here. That you found 2 friends who were willing to fuel the argument doesn't change that. The fact is that the thing you were crying about in the original post, still is there, so if anybody is put in its place, its you.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 13:30
You must think your pretty clever Vulva, the way you rewrite the past and reword history to suit your needs...They have a name for that in Psychiatric circles sweety, its called borderline personality one of the characteristics you might recognize in yourself, though personal insight isnt high on thier list is that people, females mostly, are very manipulative. Eventually the veneer cracks, the mask slips and that facade of perfection begins to erode and people see you for what you really are. FUGLY

Thankfully the staff here eventually get wise, the more we see of you the more i recognize Karin703 in you....and we know where she is don't we. All those status icons by your name wont protect you and being a VIP wont either, in fact, you wont be getting a refund either.

You obviously didnt read the comments staff left for you when they removed your nasty little comments and yes VINDICTIVE and SPITEFUl review - thats why it was removed as for your initial comment well i can't argue. I feel like justice has prevailed and although it might have been removed i was satisfied to see you received a warning just like me...you must be fuming!

Know this sweetheart, you might think your exempt but your not. It might have taken awhile but people realized I was right about Karin703 and well she is history. She too enjoyed the protection of certain staff here, even ozi said hands off at one time...

Keep messin with me and you'll find yourself destroyed right along with me and you'll be sitting at KAT right next to Karin703 wondering why you couldnt keep your mouth shut!
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 13:38
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
WOW. That is intense.:}
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:09
Author: Moderator
Congratulations On Your Brand New Status OU812. It suits you very well Done. titty boi crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:11
Better you stay on the porch little dog, you dont want none of this. Only a faggot like you and penisthrobber would admire a mans tits SNIGGA --- and Unlike you i didnt have to such no staff cock for my status....tits is the only status you get for not kissing ass and polishing staff knob....you bitch!
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:58
Author: Moderator
HAHAHAHAHA, oooow looks like you don't really understand meaning of getting tittys. it's because your kinda of a Booty LOL. don't get Mad OU812 like i said it suits you. seeing that you stay almost all Day here waiting for someone to Make a New Thread so that you can go write one of your stupid Comments. i feel really sorry for you. + Your getting dissed from all corners. And you call me a Bi#%$h? I'm not the One with Tittys rolling-lol.gif All this for -5 Reputation Points? HAHAHA you really are the Biggest cry baby ET has Now Days. LOL

got more important stuff to Do then Replying to your Stupid Comments. so.. have a Great Day OU812, When you go outside don't forget to Wear a BRA. LOL
youre-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gif
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:26
you really are a dickhead SNIGGA - you think your hot shit dont ya you talk all kinds of tough but your so afraid of losing those rep points that mean so little to you that you cant even swear properly you fucking FAGGOT ass bitch....I seen douchebag posers like you before your nothing new and you nothing special.....

you know nothing about me or what I am doing what my intentions are who I am or how much time I waste here, but i promise its nothing compared to your loser ass.

tits and review points mean shit - like you mean shit and how can I prove that ? because I have had 10 times the amount of review points you have now, uploader more and had more icons,,,,,,and gave em away to prove how little they meant....

you wanna talk shit bitch - give it all up. start over or STFU you little bitch!
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 14:49
Really it makes no sense at all to have a go at a guy when he has been warned banned and threatened to be blocked so there is no chance he'd be able to reply....easy to be a bully and talk tough when your target isnt even present...sorry but it just looks bad!

gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 17:26
Author: Site FriendSun
No more bashing, civilized or not. Topic closed!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 41 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5