Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: All.Nighter.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.197.180.64.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Site Status Symbol Suggestion

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 02:18
Author: Blocked
OMFG you make the guy/girl site freind and already they start positioning for future staff appointment, and all this arrogant boasting from someone called humility....nope site freind big mistake.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 06:02
why are pubic hairs tangled in your teeth humility? Scratching won't help, get a tooth pick!
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 09:04
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Keep on Topic and cut personal insults
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:15
Author: AdminSun
Well i like the idea (for the good and bad) might be fun... the boobs are getting a little boring. bbl see what i can think of :P
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 13:29
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
LRS wrote:
Well i like the idea (for the good and bad) might be fun... the boobs are getting a little boring. bbl see what i can think of :P

I agree. NICE TITS OU812.LOL
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 09:59
and aint it just like a faggot to admire a mans tits---i bet your throbbing ya dirty homo dog!
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 13:18
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
OU812 wrote:
and aint it just like a faggot to admire a mans tits---i bet your throbbing ya dirty homo dog!

THING IS I TAKE EVERY COMMENT IN JEST. I MAY BE A HOMO DOG BUT I STILL GOT RESPECT FOR MY FELLOW MEMBERS.I'll take the caps lock off now because i forgot.If you cant stand an constructivism well thats tough shit.Plus my name isnt in silver yet with a banned and warning sign.LOL
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 14:57
Once again dogsthrobbingpenis you are here talking tough when the member your talking to has no chance of being able to defend himself...arent you a real tough guy....Now dont go thinking your above and beyond the reach of staff, you aint perfect either mate and i doubt you wouldnt be feeling to flash if there were people saying i told you so after you lost all those pretty icons by your name....

And low and behold here comes mr. humility to kick a guy when he's got no chance of defending himself arent you a humble and brave boy to...Bet neither one of you ever fought a fair fight in your lives.

One thing ive learned here....nobody and I mean nobody is exempt from being stripped of pretty icons, demoted banned or blocked. Once upon a time there were staff named MsSpanky and Greenstreet and XxGoldxX and there was a Super Admin called XclusiveX and taker to.....they aint here now, though they never imagined it to be so...

so much for giving the guy a break, so much for being the better person, so much for compassion and forgiveness eh....i guess you can justify hating OU812 and just about anyone else. At least man up and wait til he can defend himself>>>

Suggest we close this topic now as it can not deteriorate much further
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 15:18
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
Anybody here seen my old friend OU812?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He offended a lot of people but it seems good, he died young
You know I just looked around and he's gone

He pissed off a lot of people but it seems good, his kind die young
I just looked around and he's gone

He tested a lot people but it seems good, he hold his tongue
I just looked around and he's gone

Didn't you hate the things that he stood for?
Didn't he try to find the worst in you and me?
But soon we'll be free
Someday soon, it's gonna be one day

I thought I saw him running like hell
With Malva, Vinyl and Karin
Enough already, you say you are tired of the language/comments then you clown Silverdust for telling them to chill out? personally I think a negative symbol for a member is a bad idea, if we have to do that just get rid of the member for we already have a process to take care of members that are trouble makers, in fact we dont use it enough, I think we are TOO tolerant of some members, just my opinion but im in agreement in totality with Sil just play nice good natured banter is great but we have allowe too much of this to go on I think, I know we cant go ban happy but we have to have a way to show there is a penalty to pay for going too far.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun May 08, 2016 01:05
well said and I couldnt agree more I am personally sick and tired of all the ass kissing cock sucking brown nosing and bloody knob polishing that goes on in this place and think we tolerate it far to much. Sadly while we have a process in place for taking care of such trouble makers, it isnt used enough in my non fucking humble opinion.

Morons like humility, dogsthrobbingcock, SNIGGER and others who wag thier tails are given far to much freedom to go around being nice and compliant and easily managed. Day after day we have to sit back and watch to the point of pukking as these well known and well rewarded cock smokers ass kissers and knob polishers perform their daily duties getting rewarded by a often tired overworked and undervalued staff, who have nothing but sill status icons available to dole out...

This ass kissing brown nosing and blatant knob polishing of staff and member genitalia needs to cum to an end. A line needs to be drawn in the sand...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2