Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.225.175.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Is anybody interested in a Treasure Hunt?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 41 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 08:22
Author: Blocked
wow hasnt this turned into the ultimate public grudge match...
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 08:30
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Vinyl wrote:
wow hasnt this turned into the ultimate public grudge match...
Lol Vinyl... fancy you here.

I'll just ignore what I just saw in my inbox as a subscriber to this thread. haha, you know what I mean... again :P
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 08:32
no grudge match at all, in fact, in aint even a match - I almost feel bad cause its like dealin with an emotional and intellectual cripple...

But I'll tell you what vulva1989 you let me worry about what behooves me and what doesnt. People may know or think they know a thing or two about me and I can sure say with certainty most would be wrong....you are the last one to even think you know anything...

trouble is not what I am here for, you wanna call me names and say it okay because your somehow above it and superior and staff will support you...for now! But I am telling you and I want you and everyone here to watch and read...you will have a laugh today perhaps, but in the end I will see you end in tears sweetheart, because of your arrogance and your pride. I will happily be the instrument of your own destruction....and I will remain. Keep it up and see if it doesnt come true>>>>
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 08:39
OU812 wrote:
no grudge match at all, in fact, in aint even a match - I almost feel bad cause its like dealin with an emotional and intellectual cripple...

But I'll tell you what vulva1989 you let me worry about what behooves me and what doesnt. People may know or think they know a thing or two about me and I can sure say with certainty most would be wrong....you are the last one to even think you know anything...

trouble is not what I am here for, you wanna call me names and say it okay because your somehow above it and superior and staff will support you...for now! But I am telling you and I want you and everyone here to watch and read...you will have a laugh today perhaps, but in the end I will see you end in tears sweetheart, because of your arrogance and your pride. I will happily be the instrument of your own destruction....and I will remain. Keep it up and see if it doesnt come true>>>>

Ok.. sure.
One last tip though, don't forget which account you're logged on with the next time... It becomes fairly obvious when you accidently reply with the wrong username and then quickly delete the reply.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 09:47
Your the last one to be given out advice or tips, though i got a big tip for you sweetheart.
Just don't forget vulva1989 - you wanted to play. Your arrogance lead you to believe somethings that werent true and now you gotta pay sweetheart and you got no idea, none whatsoever who your playing with and what its gonna cost you. Believe this I am committed to your destruction, though I doubt i will have to do too much, just like Karin703, just a little push and be goin....the writing is on the wall babe...you set the game in motion...

First your sun icon went bye bye, lets see which one goes next and how long it takes...
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:15
OU812 wrote:
Your the last one to be given out advice or tips, though i got a big tip for you sweetheart.
Just don't forget vulva1989 - you wanted to play. Your arrogance lead you to believe somethings that werent true and now you gotta pay sweetheart and you got no idea, none whatsoever who your playing with and what its gonna cost you. Believe this I am committed to your destruction, though I doubt i will have to do too much, just like Karin703, just a little push and be goin....the writing is on the wall babe...you set the game in motion...

First your sun icon went bye bye, lets see which one goes next and how long it takes...

Sure sure, everybody can type the words ;) .. We both know what I saw and everybody else subscribed to this topic for that matter. I'm not gonna sit here and have a fight with a dupe account.

Whatever.. it's over now, you accidently showed your cards and now you're nothing more then a laughingstock to me, haha...

Better luck next time.. You'll need it.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:12
you know even less that I thought you did.....and the fact that you would even suggest it shows you know nothing,,,,,it only serves to detract from the main point of any of these posts....You think you got the best of me, you think your above consequence, you think you've won or proved something and YOU HAVENT!!!

I will prove true to what I say, if it takes one account or two or three...There have been hundreds since I first came across this site and there will be more...I will devote myself to using what ever means needed how many accounts or IDs required to demonstrate to the rest of this site what you are, you are a fraud a fake a controlling man hater who secretly desires to be a man...

your on your last legs, your stripped of your precious status - banned and blocked you just dont know it yet...keep laughing...you are so arrogant you wont see it coming. Do You?

This certainly is not what I would expect from someone who achieved such high status on ET you must be protected!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 16:28
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
Hey, the topic here is about a Treasure Hunt. Please do not ruin my topic with your back and forth gibberish. It's off topic and will only result in having my topic closed. Thank you in advance!
ENOUGH YOU TWO!!! I swear the next one of you I see that posts ANYTHING negative at all gets a free ride to Banville, this has become way too rediculous,childish, pick your favorite Euphemism but enough is enough no favoritism here just members have had enough. Thank you.
P.S and dont try to post saying I will be the bigger man here etc... that is childish as well quit digging at each other there is so much you can do here try some of that.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 18:33
Author: Moderator
hell yeah i saw what happened, I'm sure the rest of us did too.i don't wanna point no fingers but we all know now who the real fraud here is now Don't we? HAHAHrolling.gif
it sure is not Mulva
wolfie avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 04:21
And here comes another one called Srigga to stir the pot a bit further, and toss some bait around. You aint so slick you dick!

Hey 19Tommy59 why not ban him (SRIGGA)for his comment clearly he is baiting and causing more drama, better yet this topic has lost any semblance of sane discourse why not close it or get permission to close it or get someone who can close it to close it. Or is SRIGGA one of your review buddies?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 05:38
I just like to point out here that wolfie is also a dupe account of Vinyl.
LoMX can confirm this.
wolfie avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 05:41
Look at you starting a fight as soon as you sign on...I hope you can prove your accusation....and let me remind you a suspicion is not fact....So unless you can prove it I suggest you STFU
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 05:45
wolfie wrote:
Look at you starting a fight as soon as you sign on...I hope you can prove your accusation....and let me remind you a suspicion is not fact....So unless you can prove it I suggest you STFU
Moderator LoMX can confirm this.. no need to discuss this.
wolfie avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 05:48
YOu know nothing about what your saying...Not even LomX can prove it...Suspicion is not proof so again unless you can prove your accusation STFU...
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 05:50
So.. Humility,
What kind of treasure hunt did you have in mind yourself? a bit like the one Ange1 did a few weeks back or something entirely different?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 41 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5