Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.71.19.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Bates Motel (closed)

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
AuthorMessage
motherofdragons avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 02:15
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSunTurtle
The last episode of Bates Motel I saw was on March 28th ....did it skip
airing on April 4th ? I haven't seen a new upload for it yet . Will there
be an episode on April 12th ? If anyone knows anything about this I
appreciate a message . Thank You :)
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 02:27
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
I see a show airing April 11

Check this link!

2016 Season

..and Yes, they did skip April 4th.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 03:24
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Hey Mother!

Tonights episode is up!

Bates Motel
OU812 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 08:16
Author: Blocked
Series resumed - episode 5 just upped by ettv I been waiting for it as well!
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:41
Author: AdminSun
Thanks for the reminder on this :)
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 21:58
Author: Moderator
the latest episode was upload last night MOM. they had to Give the Show a Brake for a week or 2 cus Norman Bates start masturbating too much . you know how it goes it's just like what
OU812 does every night. before he goes to sleep, LOL
OU812 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 06:38
Havent we had enough of the personal attacks and insults mate? Havent we all disrespected each other enough? havent we trashed enough threads with our petty childishness. Honestly brother using this topic and thread to attack and provoke me, is not the kind of example you should be setting.

I would think a staff warning would be in order here...Pleas stay on topic or STFU
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 06:51
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
Havent we had enough of the personal attacks and insults mate? Havent we all disrespected each other enough? havent we trashed enough threads with our petty childishness. Honestly brother using this topic and thread to attack and provoke me, is not the kind of example you should be setting.

I would think a staff warning would be in order here...Pleas stay on topic or STFU
Stop pretending to be the 'innocent bigger man' and asking staff to warn people for nothing...
if you really meant what you said and cared so much about staying on topic, you would just ignore this or stayed on topic.

Or to put it another way... Please do what you ask others to do in your last sentence..
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 08:18
Author: AdminSun
I thought this topic was about Master Bates not masterbates lol all the warnings...you wankers pmsl :)))
RTG avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 08:39
Author:
awwww how cute 0U812 the sites pussycat has a new gf the one he calls vulva vaginal irritation but she dont feel the same way about him so now he trying to use his new puppet TEZ to block her just like he did to Karin by fooling that other nazi admin yeah yeah block me to just make sure you get the all clear from the pussycat we cant speak at this site anymore without being penalized talk about censorship nazis please dont forget to block 0u812 for all the other shit in forums
RTG avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 09:37
Author:
LRS bro that itching cream is for 0U812s mouth and for all the ditry pussys he eats no real woman would let him go down on them i demand LRS gets banned for using a naughty word and abusing the review system
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 09:57
Author: ModeratorET lover
Can we please just keep it to the topic. All this constant butting in and interfering is uncalled for. It is good to have fun, like LRS no harm done but constant provoking other members into arguments is NOT so please let it go

Thank you :)
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:41
OU812 wrote:

Personal attack? i wasn't attacking you OU812. i was just joking around. trust me if i decided to attack you won't even see it coming. unlike you if i have to say something about anyone, i don't come here with 100's of different user names and pretend to be different people with each user name

look at you Talking all innocent like nothing has happened. if i get warning for something small like this i can't image what the MOD will do if i start speaking what's on my Mind. funny thing is you came with CAT-Minister and it got blocked and since then you start making different user names just to come piss people off out of Hate.

and we all saw what happened on other thread the other day when you mistakenly put your msg with the user name Vinyl and you sneak into hall off fame. you act like you are so.. innocent don't think we don't see what's is happening here. just cus MODS look the other way cus your a old member. and let you go as far as you came till now. that just goes to show how protected you are by the MODS. it just makes me laugh. LOL

you see what you just did here. and like you haven't done anything wrong. and very politely you ask someone to warn me for no reason. ppl say soo many crazy stuff here and i get a warning for saying that you masturbate, HAHAHA i bet right now your laughing soo hard ain't you? laugh it up, while you still can lil homie
OU812 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:48
again diverting from topic - why continue to make this personal why such a hard time moving on? I commented in the thread on topic...as far as your accusations they are unproven and unfounded without proof they are without merit....I dont appreciate what you call humor SRIGGA so direct it elsewhere. Only a coward would toss an insult so passive aggressively and then when warned for doing it Say...I was only joking...

Bates Motel; Season opener delving deeper into the psychology of Norma/Norman the personality split deepens...more is revealed!
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:54
OU812 wrote:
again diverting from topic - why continue to make this personal why such a hard time moving on? I commented in the thread on topic...as far as your accusations they are unproven and unfounded without proof they are without merit....I dont appreciate what you call humor SRIGGA so direct it elsewhere. Only a coward would toss an insult so passive aggressively and then when warned for doing it Say...I was only joking...

Bates Motel; Season opener delving deeper into the psychology of Norma/Norman the personality split deepens...more is revealed!

what you talking about? personal attack i just woke up and replied to your last msg. now i'm gonna do some work. not going to go back and forth with some idiot like you, LOL
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5