H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.163.117.182.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Bates Motel (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
AuthorMessage
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:04
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
By the way SRIGGA,nobody asked for you to be warned,that was all me and let's face it,it's your insult that initiated this.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:18
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
TEZ wrote:
By the way SRIGGA,nobody asked for you to be warned,that was all me and let's face it,it's your insult that initiated this.
Well actually, he did quite literally ask for you to do that TEZ...
OU812 wrote:
I would think a staff warning would be in order here...Pleas stay on topic or STFU
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:26
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
TEZ wrote:
OU812 wrote:
I would think a staff warning would be in order here...Pleas stay on topic or STFU

So desperate,you are really scraping the barrel there,as i said... "that was all me",think and say what you like,your manipulative tactics are becoming known.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:57
TEZ wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
TEZ wrote:
OU812 wrote:

So desperate,you are really scraping the barrel there,as i said... "that was all me",think and say what you like,your manipulative tactics are becoming known.

And who exactly am I suppose to be manipulating then? I had some contact before with Ozi almost 2 weeks back when there was some trouble with the reviews.. but other then that it's only you really that seems to be mixing in with my affairs like a pitbull on a bone. Even posting I have some kind of disorder in my events...? That doesn't really seem like unbiased moderating anymore if you ask me.

Also there is very little manipulating about my forum posts.. I think it's pretty obvious for everyone what my point is most of the time, there is no bigger play behind them other then the point I'm trying to get across.

You know.. if there is something on your mind, why not PM me about it, that might be a more productive way to solve things. I mean I might not be a model user all of the time, but I don't see how you could call me manipulative.

Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:31
OU812 wrote:
DO NOT TWIST MY WORDS TO SUIT YOUR MANIPULATIVE agenda....i said a warning seemed appropriate. based on past experience, but i see the way certain people going crying to certain staff and get actions taken by other staff reversed (very destructive to thier credibility btw.)

Unlike you I dont send PM's to bait and antagonize, and then run and show some made up replies...your the only ones crying here, your the ones with all the power and making all the fuss. Now your both bullies on the attack.

At one point am I permitted to defend myself...Here's another topic and thread gone to hell after repeatedly being asked to let it go.....both mulva1989 and now SRIGGA completely and totally defy staff and challenge their authority which has never been tolerated by staff except for site pets and now we know who they are.....

Go crying to what staff? Show made up replies whom? If I did go running off crying to staff then that certainly would be manipulative.. But please show me a moderator/admin/super-admin who can confirm me doing that?
Since there is absolutely nothing to indicate that I'm doing any such things.. nor can any mod/admin/super-admin confirm I had such contact with them. It seems that the only one that is really trying to manipulate anyone is you.

And I didn't twist your words.. I quoted them exactly.. Waving around playing innocent and stating warnings seem appropriate is a pretty manipulative way of asking... Don't think anyone would really disagree with that lol.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:32
Oh.. you quickly deleted your message again. now that is manipulative..
Good thing mods can see deleted messages.
juggs avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:37
Author: AdminETRG
this thread has run its course , i guess its time to move onto next one to ruin . Closed
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2