Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.147.212.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Investing in ET (closed)

AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:20
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverKitty
I hope this doesn't get me into trouble for asking but suppose someone wanted to buy into ET. I'm not talking about Bitcoin, VIP membership, etc. What if someone wanted a seat at the round table? $1000 - ???? $5000 - ????? $10,000 - ????? A person willing to do that isn't looking for a job. They would want to be a mover and shaker!

I know the standard answer is that ET isn't accepting investors. If that's the answer, I guess the offer isn't large enough. So what do you think? Can ET be bought? What is your guess on how much it would take?

As always, I'm here to have fun and be a part of what's going on. Slap my hand for asking if anybody finds my question offensive and/or unwelcoming!
OU812 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:29
Author: Blocked
i would imagine the guy you'd approach about that is SaM, certainly not posting it in public. I private enquiry might have a better chance of being taken seriously.
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:35
Author: AdminSun
Try google if you want a laugh and just see the figures on site value and daily earnings etc they put forward.
You can always buy my shares from me i own 30% of ET and will consider your offer if your serious :P
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 18:51
extratorrent.cc

Okoto Value = $58,833,109.57

The Okoto Value (Estimated Website Worth) of extratorrent.cc is $58,833,109.57. This value has been generated using our proprietary valuation engine, after weighing relevant data from a variety of sources. The values (and algorithm employed to created these values) that we have created are continually updated and improved, so please check back often!

Extratorrent.com and has been online for 9 years and 5 months, having been first created on November 6,2006. Extratorrent.com is currently owned by Extra Label Ltd. Extratorrent.com has 3514 active links (however, keep in mind, due to timing and the fact that most data sources do not give a complete count of links this number is likely lower than the true number of links).

Extratorrent.com has received 14149377 over the last twelve months, or an average of 38,765 visitors per day. As with the link data above, the visitor data, is compiled from various sources but the true traffic going to extratorrent.cc is likely to be slightly higher because inaccuracies of publicly available data sources.

Is this for real? Let's see here; if I owned 30% share in this website, that still leaves me with just under $4 million and that is annual earnings; less overheard costs of 10%. ET has been in existence for a little over 9 years. I can hear the ET staff laughing their asses off at my paltry offering.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 19:07
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Lol.. yea $10.000 would get you a seat at the smurfs table.. and even that seat you wouldn't even fully own :P.

But for real though.. I dunno 60mil sounds like a very high estimate.

*Edit*
Or is that a canadian dollar estimate? haha
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 19:28
humility wrote:
extratorrent.cc

Okoto Value = $58,833,109.57

Is this for real? Let's see here; if I owned 30% share in this website, that still leaves me with just under $4 million and that is annual earnings; less overheard costs of 10%. ET has been in existence for a little over 9 years. I can hear the ET staff laughing their asses off at my paltry offering.

I don't think the staff know m8 but it would be interesting to see if any can come up with the correct details....The Truth Is Out There lol
You can make an offer still based on the info you provided if you wish ;)

Mulva1989 wrote:
Lol.. yea $10.000 would get you a seat at the smurfs table.. and even that seat you wouldn't even fully own :P.

But for real though.. I dunno 60mil sounds like a very high estimate.

*Edit*
Or is that a canadian dollar estimate? haha

Ok get digging and see what you come up with, i wont give any clues but will confirm who gets the nearest :D
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 19:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Does the person with the best estimate win a seat at the table? :D

Anyway I wouldn't even know where to start guessing...
You have to give us at least a tiny clue, so that there is some form of ballpark.
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 20:36
To LRS - I remember a couple of guys connected to (The Pirate Bay) in sweden who got tangled up with the Swedish government. A petition was circulated to send donations to help them out with their legal costs. To defend yourself in court for something like this, I can see it costing a minimum of $100,000. If these guys were making millions off their website, they sure wouldn't be asking for donations.

I doubt it is in the millions. That estimate is probably an intangible figure but if that information was used to go public offerings, you'd see a drastic drop in valuation. If you guys get paid an hourly wage which I'm 99% sure you are, I don't blame you for wanting to jump on my offers. haha
humility avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 04:07
Me thinks I may have opened a topic nobody wants to talk about. Notably absent from this thread is Ange1, 19tommy59, etc. LRS may have broke ranks by giving my topic any credibility whatsoever. It's okay because in matters of wages, etc., it's a Personnel issue and isn't open for public discussion. It is discouraged to talk about it among one's co-workers.

I have no business asking about something I have no right to. It's part of human nature to talk about what others make or what their companies are worth. Why do they keep track of the net worth of almost all celebrities? How does anyone know that the employee working right beside them makes more money than they do? People naturally ask questions about what you make.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:52
Author: ModeratorET lover
Aww sorry i don't have a clue but Mr Spielberg looks happy with his share lol

et.gif
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 09:14
Ok i best come clean i don't really own 30% of ET but if the owners wish to sell me a % i'm willing to haggle...i'll start the bidding with 2 Goats and a chicken and a pair of nearly new desert wellies with gandhis autograph..beat that :P

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2