Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.144.250.128.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Boobies and everything else (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
AuthorMessage
OU812 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 21:15
Author: Blocked
see some things i take personal and some things i dont, i guess the idea for me any way is to take less and less personally, to become less emotionally involved or invested in this self I have a tendency to identify with far to much or in other words "to be in the world without being of it" or as another religion or belief system might suggest "to be detached" from ego feeding practices or habits.

Eckhart Tolle talked about the practice of watching thoughts pass your mind as if on a screen, simply watching them. not judging them or entertaining them or reacting to them, just allowing them to pass.

I have to admit the practice was quite helpful when i quit smoking, because my ego craved comfort and insisted on satisfaction, the more I ignored it, the louder it got, until it just died or took a different course. Another way of looking at it might be a simple decision between two dogs and which one we choose to feed.

I know this though- the more invested I am emotionally or personally in such things as status icons, the more upset I am when they are threatened, or elated I become when they are granted. I manage to maintain my balance when I am able to remain unidentified with or invested in things. Like boobies speaking as someone who has worn just about every icon available including boobs.

Now I could tell a story about a former staff who was so upset that he had been granted boobies that he became suicidal, and this was taken so seriously that they were instantly removed by SaM!
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 00:28
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
@OU812 - I swear you better not go ape shit with me after what i am about to say. Your last post was confusing and troubling as well.

Suggestion one - stay on point! In my comment, I'm asking Admin and others to stop using the "Boobies status symbol" and provide my reasons. It's degrading to women for men to use them or one of their body parts as a means to crack a joke. Ever since I started masturbating with my first cousins up in the tree house we built, girls have been a nonstop never ending subject of jokes. We were young, dumb and stupid. (How wide is the gap between a girl's legs? Answer - as wide as my hand!) We would get hysterical laughing among ourselves. It's the way I was brought up.

Suggestion two - Never forget we do not exist. I can change my user name and I become someone else entirely on here. For all I know, Ange1 is some hairy chested beast from the outbacks of Australian. She might be a transvestite. It plays well in my mind to think of her as a she and so that's how I think about her. Ozi could be nothing like how he seems on here. His wife might beat his ass once a day and twice on Sunday if he speaks out of turn. On here, he kicks butt.

Suggestion three and I'm done - Leave your emotions out of it. As soon as you feel personally affected by someone's comments, leave the thread. You must never reveal the real you on here. Always present your made up self and if you haven't created a superhero for yourself to play, you need to sign back up and redo who you are.

Nobody has ill will against you or anybody else on here. Why? Because you aren't real. You don't exist unless I get onto my computer, come to this special location and look for you. Speak you mind but as soon as you start the cursing and name calling, I'm gone. You can piss in the wind as far as I'm concerned. I truly hope you got something out of what I just said. I mean no insult or harm here. My personal goal is to attract newbies to this site. I feel I am doing that. Find a reason for being here and have fun doing it.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 06:52
you just wasted alot of time and effort giving unwanted or unneeded suggestions an advice to someone who by your own weird and twisted account doesnt even exist...My only explanation is that you just are such a lonely man that you have to come here to unload all the crap that collects in that puddle of a brain...

and you describe my post as confusing and troubling......did you even read the mess you shat out of your mouth.

You think to much mate and I understand you want to appear as the defender of all things female and feminine, i get that you thrive on the cuddles and acceptance you get which is why your cool portraying yourself as such a doddering old fool (your words);;;

its a bloody status icon given in jest mate- it pre supposes you have a sense of humor...FFS talk about needy attention whores brother you put the females here to shame.
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 08:32
@TEZ - I called in a favor! Have you received it yet? Tell me how you like it?

haha, man boobs? Seriously - Let's be clear here, which side are you batting for?
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 08:39
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
humility wrote:
@TEZ - I called in a favor! Have you received yet? Tell me how you like it?

Yep,received,which of course you already know as i sent a reply. I didn't like or dislike it.

I'm not batting for any side,as i told you in the PM,that fun status has been and is given to both male and female members. If you want to make a public spectacle of it then that's your thing,enjoy.
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 09:05
Author: AdminSun
LMAO angel and nata sorry i had typed my reply but just getting 500 server errors so lost it :( ahhh well it was nothing but cheek :P

@ humuility nice boobs lol you know what i hate getting them even when it's a joke but always the 1st to laugh at some 1 else but i think thats the point of the status :D
FFS now i said that i just know some tool is going to gift me a pair....YoGi
Any 1 else (ladies) plz feel free to send me some by way of screen shot in pm ET img host now has https lol
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:38
If we are going to have fun, let's all have fun. Are you laughing now, TEZ? I'm rolling in the floor I'm laughing so hard. By the way, I want to give you a head's up. According to my favor, yours are as permanent as mine. If you can live with them, so can I. Hell yeah, send me a second pair, I'm man enough to handle them. It' s going to be fun now. TEZ, would you shake them for me? Nothing excites me more than boobs allowed to be free and unencumbered.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:55
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
humility wrote:
If we are going to have fun, let's all have fun. Are you laughing now, TEZ? I'm rolling in the floor I'm laughing so hard. By the way, I want to give you a head's up. According to my favor, yours are as permanent as mine. If you can live with them, so can I. Hell yeah, send me a second pair, I'm man enough to handle them. It' s going to be fun now. TEZ, would you shake them for me? Nothing excites me more than boobs allowed to be free and unencumbered.

OMG,go ahead and enjoy it with your ramblings,i'm really not fussed,probably the only fun status i've never had over the years and all it really does is just endorse the fact that the status is given to both male and female members,pretty in pink,lol,enjoy.
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:58
I keep waiting for some of the women on here to back me up! Listen ladies, I'm out here all alone standing up for you. If you are fine with these guys using Boobies, speak up and say so. If not, support me here and agree with me.

I'm not trying to create division and bedlam. If I am the only voice in this wilderness, I'll shut up.
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:02
Come on TEZ, it stings doesn't it. Who do you think you are fooling? No real man would want to wear boobs. They feel heavy don't they? I read somewhere that a single boob can weigh as much as fifteen pounds but normally around seven. What size are yours? You were generous with me. I swear mine are double D's

Throw that chest out there TEZ and wear your boobs with PRIDE. Hallelujah, Amen!
OU812 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 13:19
sorry seems that it wouldve been more humble and more honest to have just PM'd your pal TEZ and asked him for the boobies you so desire. Then again that would have negated the whole reason for the topic and the thread

ATTENTION! I suppose now everytime you get an icon we can expect you to make an announcement, everytime you get a little attention your gonna demand even more by posting yet another ATTENTION SEEKING topic - so now you like your boobies and you get to prance around with em joke about them fondle them and write even more loser topics about them.

I wonder if you'll be the same happy go lucky doddering old fool and defender of the feminine when the boobs come off along with the rest of those attention seeking rewards you so covet. What a joke!
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:18
@TEZ - Hey everyone, I am very troubled and need your help. I've got these things hanging down in front of me and my mind hasn't been able to rest since. For example, most people know what it takes to transition from one gender to the other. Male to female, you start taking hormone pills so you can grow breasts, right? You ladies feel free to jump in here with any advice you can give TEZ and me.

Question number one - now that I have a start on becoming a transgender, should TEZ and I finish it. I mean should be go have it cut off and finish becoming a female. Because what are we then if we don't finish it. A SHEMALE!!!

Holy Moly TEZ, I really like the bottom half of what I am. Hasn't this gone about as far as you want it to go? If you agree, let's give up our boobies and go back to being men.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:26
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
all this hoopla over a silly icon? and that is all it is intended to be ffs!! get a life it is an icon nothing more nobody is insulting your womanhood and f..k all that politically correct bullshit I swear you two(and you know who I am referring to) just have to have something to bitch about!! upload/download a movie or something why dontcha?!!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:25
Author: ModeratorET lover
LRS wrote:
LMAO angel and nata sorry i had typed my reply but just getting 500 server errors so lost it :( ahhh well it was nothing but cheek :P

@ humuility nice boobs lol you know what i hate getting them even when it's a joke but always the 1st to laugh at some 1 else but i think thats the point of the status :D
FFS now i said that i just know some tool is going to gift me a pair....YoGi
Any 1 else (ladies) plz feel free to send me some by way of screen shot in pm ET img host now has https lol

ooooh i nearly gave you some but changed my mind, still think blue ones suit you lol

ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:32
Author: ModeratorET lover
oooh i see we have some pinkettes lol. Aww tommy is very right they are for fun also :)

humility.... ( For all I know, Ange1 is some hairy chested beast from the outbacks of Australian )

OMG whatever gave you that impression lol

ME.gif
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 37 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5