First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 174.129.148.239.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Boobies and everything else (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
AuthorMessage
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:37
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
OMG ange1,kinky work there,makes the mind wander,lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:41
Author: ModeratorET lover
TEZ wrote:
OMG ange1,kinky work there,makes the mind wander,lol

Lol :) it made my mind wonder when i made it hee hee
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:56
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
humility wrote:
@TEZ - Hey everyone, I am very troubled and need your help. I've got these things hanging down in front of me and my mind hasn't been able to rest since. For example, most people know what it takes to transition from one gender to the other. Male to female, you start taking hormone pills so you can grow breasts, right? You ladies feel free to jump in here with any advice you can give TEZ and me.

Question number one - now that I have a start on becoming a transgender, should TEZ and I finish it. I mean should be go have it cut off and finish becoming a female. Because what are we then if we don't finish it. A SHEMALE!!!

Holy Moly TEZ, I really like the bottom half of what I am. Hasn't this gone about as far as you want it to go? If you agree, let's give up our boobies and go back to being men.

Pretty good chance the beginning of that statement is pre-existing. As i said "go ahead and enjoy it with your ramblings" which is obviously what you've chosen,omg,as far as the user names "TEZ" and "humiltity" go the word "we" is most definitely out of the question,you're on your own with all that,i'll go it alone thanks,i'm fine,they are man boobs.
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 17:11
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverKitty
@ TEZ - You're just being grumpy. I don't know about you but my back is hurting. Walking around all day with 15 to 20 extra pounds out there in front of me is killing my back. You think you have man boobs but when was the last time anybody has seen "D" size man boobs. You have the store bought kind of boobs. Stop kidding yourself about man boobs. And where does anybody see pinkies. TEZ's boobs are an old woman's boobs. They sag more than most I've seen too.

You are living in a dream world dear friend. And please don't go showing them off to every Tom, Dick and Harry on here. Have some self-respect. Don't think you can start cross dressing just because you have the top half right. It's the Crying Game all over again.
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 17:15
Ah Ange1, white is definitely your color. It's hard to tell but you are using too much lipstick. I like that deep cleavage too.

Do you have any when you were younger? When I was thinking about the Australian beast, I had you looking a tad bit younger. Maybe 34? Send me a kiss and hug if I guessed right!
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 17:18
@ 19tommy59 - you are being a fuddy duddy. You act like an old man, bitter and tired! I would like to see you in a pair of boobs. Anybody out there with the juice to make it happen?
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 21:19
TEZ my friend, you have released the creative juices in me i haven't seen in ages. I took a nap earlier and woke up to the strangest sensation. You see, I discovered I was lying on one of my boobs. It got trapped under my arm and squished flat. I must have cut off the circulation because it was dead. I had no feeling in it. Sorry, but I don't have anybody else I can talk to about these boobs. When I got them, it was sudden like. I didn't know where they came from. Don't get me wrong, I had my anatomy lessons when I was a boy but understandably, I didn't get lessons on boobs. I'm having to play catch up as you can imagine. By the way, you didn't give me any instructions for taking care of them. Don't you just hate gifts that don't include the batteries. That's kind of how this feels.

On a different issue, I've been worrying about my wardrobe. I need to ask Soup if he believes in such a thing. Do women really have wardrobe malfunctions? Soup if the philosopher among us and I'm sure he'd have something to say about that. It seems to me that a woman knows when she is about to bust out of something before she stands up in front of millions of people. Sorry, I got off topic for a second. What do I wear with my jeans and boots? I'm thinking I need to tape the boobs down flat against my chest so I still wear my form fitting tailor made V-shape shirts.

One more thing before I sign off again. I think you gave me a defective pair of boobs. Follow my thinking here. If you stand a woman up straight and draw am imaginary line north and south, you should be able to see how balanced she looks. Right? I stood in front of the mirror and noticed that one of my boobs is not a match to the other one. Can you believe that? A flaw of nature no less but this is why I believe I have a defective pair. I look like I have been nursing a kid six years of age and one that is two years of age. The two year old can't reach up to the higher boob. What do you suggest? I look like I have scoliosis!

I'm sorry, can I just get in one more thing. How much am I allowed to play with my boobs? Can you make yours swirl in different directions at the same time; one goes counter clockwise and the other goes clockwise. I can get one going right and then the other wants to get in sync and then I have both of them going in the same circles in the same directions. You said this was about having fun.

I can't help myself, one more. Guys know not to butt up against a woman too closely or else she'll realize he is way more excited that she wants him to be. I have the same problem with my boobs. The nipples grow hard when I think about certain things. As a result, I keep extended hard nipples constantly. They are getting sore as hell. And how am I supposed to greet another woman. Do we put nipple to nipple and not worry about how excited the other is. I have more but I better save them for later.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   [ 37 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1