Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.198.216.180.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Best HEVC H265 Media Players

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
AuthorMessage
switch avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 19:48
Author: Blocked
Curious about what you might recommend as far a Media Players capable of wirelessly streaming video content in the 4K HEVC H265 formats.

I am thinking seriously about rather than upgrading my Samsung TV and WD TV Media Player of buying a BenQ FHD HEVC H265 4k Projector and installing a motorized drop down 120 inch screen in my entertainment room.

What are your thoughts on the matter
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 20:25
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
VLC support playing HEVC files. But it's not the best choice. You might get choppy playbacks and endless hiccups when playing HEVC files with VLC, especially 4K videos.

5KPlayer is a brand new media player which is designed for 4K 5K videos. It plays the video file smoothly on Mac&PC. No-frills H.265 Player Download Free to Play X265 HEVC Files Easily Also, it can be used to stream HEVC files with its AirPlay supported feature.
switch avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 07:02
not looking for a media player for my computer - probably shouldve been more specific. I am talking a a device similiar to my WDTv Live unit. That can play and or store video content in HEVC H265 or Upscaled 4K format.

My TV is not compatible at the moment and I am looking for options others than upgrading the TV.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:31
Author: Moderator
switch wrote:
not looking for a media player for my computer - probably shouldve been more specific. I am talking a a device similiar to my WDTv Live unit. That can play and or store video content in HEVC H265 or Upscaled 4K format.

My TV is not compatible at the moment and I am looking for options others than upgrading the TV.

PotPlayer
switch avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 03:17
I do not know how much more specific I can be or how to avoid confusing readers. I am not looking for a downloadable video player.

I am hoping to find a media device similar to WD TV Live that can store and stream video content in HEVC X265 or 4k upscaled format as well as music in mp3 ogg and flac.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 03:42
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
switch wrote:
I do not know how much more specific I can be or how to avoid confusing readers. I am not looking for a downloadable video player.

I am hoping to find a media device similar to WD TV Live that can store and stream video content in HEVC X265 or 4k upscaled format as well as music in mp3 ogg and flac.
Media Player Classic or VLC as already recommended.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 03:53
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
I understood your 1st two posts Switch.
You are looking for a "Hardware" device such
as the Media player you already have that supports
H265 HEVC decoding and can stream this output.

I've been reading quite a bit about x265 lately and
THAT is one of the two main drawbacks.
1. Long processor intensive encoding times.
2. Lack of compatibility in portable storage devices & players.

If I learn of anything that fills this need I'll try to post here.
Myself, I use a fairly high-end PC as a Media server, Hardwired.
switch avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 06:06
FINALLY thank you Faith for that. I wonder sometimes if people arent so eager to help that they fail to read to determine the help that is being requested. You got it exactly and i two have a self built high end pc that I used as a media server but even that had limitations.

I then invested in a 4TB Western Digital MyCloud this is excellent except there is no HEVC H265 4K Upscaled support for the device or my Samsung TV which i would like to avoid having to replace. Here is what I came up with...TV Box Media Player Fully Loaded - KODI 4K HEVC H.265 1080P XBMC HDMI
Features:
a. Android 4.4 OS-- give you access to many apps including Facebook, Youtube, Netflix, XBMC, Hulu, etc.
b. CPU: Allwinner H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7
c. High Capacity Memory: DDR3, 1G and ROM 8G--Save more storage space and improve operating speed
d. Supports HEVC H.265, UHD 4K*2K and Full HD 1080P Video Recording
e. Supports XBMC / Miracast / DLNA-- Enjoy pleasure of synchronous mirroring
f. Built-in WIFI Antenna-- Strong WIFI signal, which is unbuffered and no caton. Image is more stable and clearer
g. Preinstall XBMC and Fully Loaded—You can stream different videos and enjoy much more them as much as possible
h. Original Ecology and AZW Custom UI Design--Attractive UI design for better user experience; and original Android UI can be settled by user as well
i. Compact Size and Exquisite Design—Save space and beautiful

Media  
UHD 4K×2K Support
Full HD 1080P Support
HEVC H.265 Support
Video/Picture Decoding Supports *.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm and *.jpg file formats
Audio format Support: MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, OGG

forgive the copy and paste, i dont have enough points I guess to provide links.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 07:42
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Wow! Sounds nice! Pricey?
You know a lot more about this stuff than I do since I don't have to stream. I know there are folks here on ET that Do, as they are unhappy
with current uploads being in .mkv format which their devices won't play.

About the pasting links, there's a button on the top row above: "URL"
that allows you to paste 1 link per post " pastelinkhere "
It's the same with the buttons for "image" & "Email"
Rep points are not a factor outside of Chat.
You can add additional links by editing your post.
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 07:53
Author: SuperAdmin
problem here is even if you find hardware to stream it to your tv you wont be getting the true resolution

eg..1 playing a 4K resolution on a tv that supports 1080p resolution only then 4K playback will be downscaled to 1080p you wont get the true 4K resolution

eg..2 YIFY rips are all forced bitrates of around 1000 file size low excellent right?

excellent for your tablets and if you have a small tv

shit no if you have nice big tv because your tv can only play it back in the forced bitrate end result they look like very high quality sd rips the resolution output is useless because its being downscaled/decoded to its forced bitrate

at the end of the day your better off buying a better tv that supports the output resolution you want to view
from what your saying hardware/software is pointless because your tv doesn't support it spending money on those things will be your ripping yourself off
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 08:06
Author: ModeratorET lover
https://shield.nvidia.co.uk/android-tv

Not sure if you have seen this one but thought you might want to check it out :)

switch avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 08:07
well okay then ozi - i guess we'll soon see. I was able to purchase that box for about 57.00 which isn't bad if I am still gonna have to upgrade the TV. Here's another option, a neighbor mentioned that I hadn't considered. He has a BenQ Projector and a motorized 120 inch screen in his lounge room.

In fact, he actually converted his lounge room into a damn theatre. Comes complete with carpet and Red Curtains and Bose Surround Sound and says, the average file size for a movie is about 12GB, apparently these projectors are capable of playing those high resolutions 4K etc as well as 3D which looked quite stunning when he demonstrated. He sealed up his front door FFS as well as the windows and has just enough room for the ceiling mounted projector on one end and the 120 inch retractable screen on the other, he watched regular TV elsewhere...

How bout that?
No avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 08:13
WD TV Media Player do not support 4k i have 2 of them and i have a 4k tv but i think if you download files to a thumb drive and play them on your 4k tv may work i still did not have the time to look into this
switch avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 08:27
Nope the WD TV Live or any version of it doesn't provide the support needed to play any 4K or HEVC H265 file formats for higher that 1080p resolution.
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 08:49
Author: AdminSun
ange1 wrote:
https://shield.nvidia.co.uk/android-tv

Not sure if you have seen this one but thought you might want to check it out :)

Yep but also using kodi and just stream your files
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5