Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.85.29.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Sharing Some Interesting Observations and Perhaps Warnings

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 05:12
Author:
Hi all ....I'm a first time poster and a long time fan. A big thanks to all who give so much of their time to make this the number one go to place for all things torrent. THANK YOU!

I created my account today because I want to share some things that might be important, and perhaps flag something that is going on out here that is beyond my level of understanding.

Let me begin by saying that my system is very secure. I'm not super super tech savy, but I'm not a dummy either. I use Firefox with a lot of strong add-ons, I run Kaspersky Total Security, Malwarebytes, and SuperAntiSpyware.

I also religiously use a VPN, IPVanish, and up until now, Tixati was my torrent client of choice.

This is what is happening, and the only thing I can figure is either Tixati or IPVanish has a hole. For the last several weeks when I start Tixati, IPVanish is disconnecting from my chosen server, leaving my home IP bare naked to the world. I immediately shut down Tixati.

It gets better. After this has happened, google searches from my firefox search window for whatever reason seem to think I am in the Netherlands, ie the search results are "google.nl".
This continues whether I am using my home IP or if I reset IPVanish to another server,say one in the U.S. I can restart Firefox and it still does it.

For those not familiar with IPVanish, the dashboard page has a world map and when you are connected, it shows you what city and country you are in. After the above happens, the IPVanish map shows (when I am NOT connected to one of their servers) my IP as being 216.151.180.195 and on some island off the west coast of Africa. Sao Tome and Principe. IPVanish customer service has told me there is no server there, and even if there was, when I am logged out of IPV, my IP address should be my home. And it usually is.

Soooo..... somehow or the other, my connection is being hijacked; if thats what its referred to as in tech circles. I have uninstalled Tixati completely and re-installed. Same thing happens.... but mind you, it doesn't happen all the time, only occasionally.

I'm not really whining or complaining, F*** em...., but it does intrigue me as to whats going on. I switched up tonight to Deluge and if it happens again I will update here. If its not Tixati, the it has to be IPVanish. We shall see.

Any comments from the super tech savy brain trusts that understand hacking would be greatly welcome. Lifelong learning keeps your life long. Peace all. -VZ
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:34
Author: Moderator
I use Tixati On Daily Basis i never Had this problem. i don't think it has anything to do with Tixati. Maybe something els Is causing this problem your having
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun May 08, 2016 01:09
Author: Blocked
new member just to be safe i would advise you to ignore anything and everything you read by the ass kissing desert dwelling sand nigger called SRIGGA
he/(she most likely) will lead you into nothing but trouble and problems...avoid the douchebag at all cost...if need be and you have a problem send a private message to his butt buddy and fellow homosexual knob polisher DJCockSmoker...
STFU avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 19:18
Author: Turtle
try hotspot sheild from the downloads it worx a real treat and ignore the more immature idiots there not worth the effort xx
MafiaSSS avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 04:16
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverTurtle
At 1st place keep only one and only one Antivirus. Next thing is try other VPN services to be assured that the problem is with Tixati if other services work properly. This is what atmost you can do. If other VPN works fine then remove Tixati and keep using the new one.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5