H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.205.153.192.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

For the Good times!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
AuthorMessage
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 07:56
Author: Blocked
Now that youve again abused the review system and taken 5 more points off me...of course what I said wasnt any more insulting then what TEZ said but i see you didnt take 5 from him....you realize it will be removed again for being vindictive and spiteful ---- you are proving yourself to be worthy of being called what TEZ suggested
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 08:05
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
Now that youve again abused the review system and taken 5 more points off me...of course what I said wasnt any more insulting then what TEZ said but i see you didnt take 5 from him....you realize it will be removed again for being vindictive and spiteful ---- you are proving yourself to be worthy of being called what TEZ suggested

Well.. That's up the an admin/superadmin to decide now..
Everything that happened is shown in this thread, so if an admin/superadmin decides that I am wrong and removes it.. I will accept that and even apologize to you since in that case according to ET I did you wrong. I can only hope you will do the same when the opposite happens.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 08:10
do the same? I have no choice but to be your punching bag...you've destroyed my profile with your nasty and vindictive comments and spiteful reviews..you have no idea how much I want to say what I really think right now.....i just would really like to keep this ID for awhile...
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 08:15
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
TEZ wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
OK.. obviously you're still pretty worked up over our previous quarrel. Fine, let's leave it at that for now...
I do however like to ask you to refrain from calling me vulva. The fact that it rhymes with me name doesn't make calling me a genital organ less insulting.

Try looking at it this way,would be way more insulting if you had been called a four letter word that pertains to female genitalia 8-)

True.. that would indeed have been worse.

Anyway I made a fair point before as serious response to this thread. I'm being suckered into letting it escalate again for no good reason... So let me take your advice this time and not play along with that.

Actually Madame Mulva,the -5 review you gave shows that you haven't taken any such advice,so you have indeed played along just as with all the previous -5 reviews you've given,you can't palm it off to "That's up the an admin/superadmin to decide now.." you know as well as anyone that it/they would be removed if you ask,so let's see.

The nasty malicious insults in this love affair between you two have stopped,so in all fairness why not you stop with the BS -5 reviews.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 08:18
and lets not forget about that apology as well in the forum, not in PM
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 09:43
Author: AdminSun
I think i have figured this 1 out Mulva and OU812 you must be husband and wife it's the only explanation nerd.gif

Mulva: you get the house and kids
OU812: you get the car and dog

What do you think ? I know... I know no need to thank me chuckle.gif
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:10
funnily LRS thats pretty much how my last divorce went except instead of the dog I ended up in hospital with a heart attack. I did manage to quit smoking though. Funny bugger
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Let's skip over the fact that this thread took a detour.

Humility claims to be sorry.. then at least let us give him the last word without trying to devalue his apology with irrelevant stuff.
humility wrote:
What will it take, Soup? I didn't know you as well as I needed to know you. If I am wrong, I'll admit it. I did admit it. I told you I was guilty as charged. I told you you were correct in taking away my status symbols. You have my permission to post those remarks too if you want but you don't need my permission for anything. I acknowledge your authority to do with me as you please. Regardless of my opinion of you, you are the one who fills that position and it's that position I'm respecting. I say that because you really can do what you will with me. You are showing a great deal of restraint by not issuing me a warning. I'm glad you haven't done that yet. I made you angry. I freely admit my guilt. I am sorry and regretful. Personally, I believe you have misjudged me as badly as anybody can misjudge someone. That doesn't matter. I have no God given right to expect you to bother with understanding me. I will not continue defending my actions. The thing for me to do is avoid you. That's what you do when you can't get along with someone. You just avoid them so there won't be any more problems. If this was business, I'd probably be the one who got transferred to another department. If this was elementary school, the teacher would put us on opposite sides of the room. This is an example of conflict resolution. I would advise anybody reading my comments to learn from my mistakes. I'm going to leave you with this last thought. I was wrong, I am sorry and regret everything.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 15:38
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
TEZ wrote:
Yep and of course Madame Mulva just couldn't help herself,ah well,finally his feminist advocacy slightly got him what he wanted,this guy reminds me of bipin369,only difference is what he rants is mostly legible.
Sounds more like Karin to me.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 15:50
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
If you think for one second that was a sincere apology you should clean your glasses or get some if you dont wear them, it was just one more poor attempt at disguising sarcasm and insults among flowery prose! hopefully this is over but I doubt it as a couple others (again no need for names here) just seem to have a deep need for attention and if not this topic it will be in another they will jump feet first into and start another battle of the forum!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 16:12
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
snotlob wrote:
TEZ wrote:
Yep and of course Madame Mulva just couldn't help herself,ah well,finally his feminist advocacy slightly got him what he wanted,this guy reminds me of bipin369,only difference is what he rants is mostly legible.
Sounds more like Karin to me.
lol karin have'nt heard anything from "I am Texas" in many many moons!!! and yup there is a little 3 person core group that starts all the bs and eventually they get what they have coming!!!
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1