Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.71.19.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Let's Just Create Another Place For People we Don't Like

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
AuthorMessage
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 19:53
Author: Blocked
You have to love the divisive mentality that exists here, the self righteous lesbian man haters or the ever so humble, self deprecating yet easily manipulated camel shaggers who gather in chat and are run by the shemales and heshe's who go there, who manipulate and control. They are model members and have gathered much status and adoration from the powers that be until, you happened to contradict them or disagree with them or say no to one of them...then the claws come out, the toxic vitriol pours forth from their pie holes, one person turns into two and then four and the next thing you know a mob has formed, they are scurrying for PM's to their favorite staff monkey to do their will...to warn, ban or block the offender who dared to contradict or express an independent thought,

Now there is talk afoot to create a "SUB" Forum for the undesirables who troll, ruin and spoil with their spite and meanness, the pointless and heartless and soulless posts that so often dominate the present forum...but dont be mistaken, this is yet another attempt to control and manage an element that wont be controlled or manipulated or silenced. Those who are labelled trolls won't be relegated or bannished to the basement and they won't be censored....
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 20:57
Author: AdminSun
Many ideas are put forward yet so few are implimented if any, 1 minute you want your say and the next you shout your being controled lol ffs use the other id and lets hear what you think works best but of course it has to work for all.

Edit: You sure your not my missus ? she can argue black is white to and if so any chance of getting some tonight i promise i wont wipe my dick on the curtains again honey blowing_a_kiss-2711.gif
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 21:10
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LRS wrote:
Many ideas are put forward yet so few are implimented if any, 1 minute you want your say and the next you shout your being controled lol ffs use the other id and lets hear what you think works best but of course it has to work for all.

Edit: You sure your not my missus ? she can argue black is white to and if so any chance of getting some tonight i promise i wont wipe my dick on the curtains again honey blowing_a_kiss-2711.gif
Solves the age old problem of getting a blowjob off a muslim woman with a veil on that LRS, At least she won't/can't boot off about the manfat stains on the curtains.
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 21:21
snotlob wrote:
LRS wrote:

Solves the age old problem of getting a blowjob off a muslim woman with a veil on that LRS, At least she won't/can't boot off about the manfat stains on the curtains.

Last muslim woman that offered me a blow job scared the shit out of me i didn't know if i should just get it out or call the transport police.. daja vu ? lol

Im also affraid that behind that veil is our beloved cat
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 21:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Hahahaha!!!!

That Vid is Priceless!!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 21:28
LRS wrote:
snotlob wrote:
LRS wrote:

Last muslim woman that offered me a blow job scared the shit out of me i didn't know if i should just get it out or call the transport police.. daja vu ? lol

Im also affraid that behind that veil is our beloved cat
Nothing wrong with a bit of pussy as long as it's warm and wet whether that be a freshly new torn asshole from the wrong stab or a coriander flavored gob, Also can you imagine the noise on that scoffing spagbol down it's gullet :/
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 21:40
Faithwyn wrote:
Hahahaha!!!!

That Vid is Priceless!!

Shit i best make a thread and say sorry :P
OU812 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 00:33
ALRIGHT you fukkin trolls that is quite enough I am sick to death of you coming here and ruining my topics and the forums.....They should find another place for you to ruin like a SUB SUB Forum.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 00:37
OU812 wrote:
ALRIGHT you fukkin trolls that is quite enough I am sick to death of you coming here and ruining my topics and the forums.....They should find another place for you to ruin like a SUB SUB Forum.
You gotta love the trolls trolling dude, It creates a sense of being loved from time to time ;) (And not in the reach around way before you go off on one)
OU812 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 08:31
you bastards have crossed the line now and you've destroyed my thread shame on you, i should immediately run and take 5 away from all of you.....I am having a bit of a chuckle at the hooplah and final comments of a well liked (for the 5's and status icons he likes to bribe with) Moderator (barely) in a previous thread that has gotten a lot of action lately....almost 5 pages of animosity, vitriol and venom.

Its fun to watch a bunch of chatters who rarely if ever show up in the forum, jump on his lap and start licking his face, the minute he takes their side and talks tough about a member who as far as I know hasnt even appeared yet, but let Cat_Minister show up and watch him run straight to the panic room and directly for the panic/warn/ban button.....

Imagine one member having so much power and authority that the very thought of him returning has staff banning him before his account is even unblocked...before he's had a chance to log in he's got a 5 day ban.

And all these monkeys playing judge and jury deciding among themselves who belongs and who doesnt, who gets accepted, who gets banished, who's in, who's out.....all i can say is thank God they arent in charge and dont have the responsibility or authority to impose their narrow minded views on the rest of us..
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 08:45
OU812 wrote:
you bastards have crossed the line now and you've destroyed my thread shame on you, i should immediately run and take 5 away from all of you.....I am having a bit of a chuckle at the hooplah and final comments of a well liked (for the 5's and status icons he likes to bribe with) Moderator (barely) in a previous thread that has gotten a lot of action lately....almost 5 pages of animosity, vitriol and venom.

Its fun to watch a bunch of chatters who rarely if ever show up in the forum, jump on his lap and start licking his face, the minute he takes their side and talks tough about a member who as far as I know hasnt even appeared yet, but let Cat_Minister show up and watch him run straight to the panic room and directly for the panic/warn/ban button.....

Imagine one member having so much power and authority that the very thought of him returning has staff banning him before his account is even unblocked...before he's had a chance to log in he's got a 5 day ban.

And all these monkeys playing judge and jury deciding among themselves who belongs and who doesnt, who gets accepted, who gets banished, who's in, who's out.....all i can say is thank God they arent in charge and dont have the responsibility or authority to impose their narrow minded views on the rest of us..

Amen Brother... is that luke chapter 13 verse 10 ? i love these biblical quotes tell us the part where Jesus Heals a Crippled Woman and blessed all the donkeys

tumblr_milsko2tWK1s1i241o1_250.gif
OU812 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 08:58
hey man I'm not your wife and there's no chance you get anywhere near my curtains, i appreciate the sarcasm, but to coin a phrase from my favorite man hating feminazi and resident VULVA Muncher - to be very clear - there aint a single scripture in there, no sermon on the mount, no parable or verse, there is some shit most decent folks are taught when they are young and hopefully hold onto as they age.

Perhaps not on ET though.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:50
Author: Moderator
ooow Look how Decent and respectful you Guys are. By all means Mook some other Religion. but if someone talk about Jesus and Christianity. ooo yeah that's the moment all of you get your little feelings hurt and Go on the Argument move, ha? SMH Have Some RESPECT ppl
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 15:12
SRIGGA wrote:
ooow Look how Decent and respectful you Guys are. By all means Mook some other Religion. but if someone talk about Jesus and Christianity. ooo yeah that's the moment all of you get your little feelings hurt and Go on the Argument move, ha? SMH Have Some RESPECT ppl

Nothing to do with religion m8 just joking about the veil while messing with the thread... feel free to do as you wish i don't mind :D The only reason jesus doesn't have an account at ET is because he couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin lol
Panerai avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 15:22
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
I could be one of the wise fellows... Or the virgin.
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5