ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.129.35.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Let's Just Create Another Place For People we Don't Like


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
AuthorMessage
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 15:27
Author: AdminSun
Panerai wrote:
I could be one of the wise fellows... Or the virgin.

Well thats 1 slot filled any more takers <---(shit not allowed to say that here) for the other positions ? :P
My deepest sympathy on the virgin part though no doubt your inbox will soon be filled judging by the shady bunch we get on here, not including myself though i'm of good moral standing and virtue :D
Panerai avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 15:32
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
As I said, I'm also wise, my friend. ;)
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 15:41
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Panerai wrote:
As I said, I'm also wise, my friend. ;)
Well.. that is efficient thinking.
If he just takes a wise virgin he only needs 3 instead of 4 people in his posse.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 16:05
Author: Moderator
Quote:
Nothing to do with religion m8 just joking about the veil while messing with the thread... feel free to do as you wish i don't mind :D The only reason jesus doesn't have an account at ET is because he couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin lol

No biggy LRS. but when you Read some ppl's comments. you just Know what they think about Other Religions. No need to Name any names. they know who they are. and when someone say something bad about what they are believe in. that's when they get their Faces red and Start getting MAD. that's kinda funny and Fake to Me that they do that. that's the reason i wrote my last comment. to tell you the truth Man i don't Really care About what yáll do in a Thread. filling it up with Images or You tube links or even yáll sh1t all together in Thread LOL
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 16:49
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LRS wrote:
Panerai wrote:
I could be one of the wise fellows... Or the virgin.

Well thats 1 slot filled any more takers <---(shit not allowed to say that here) for the other positions ? :P
My deepest sympathy on the virgin part though no doubt your inbox will soon be filled judging by the shady bunch we get on here, not including myself though i'm of good moral standing and virtue :D
If taker was taker was his wife the giver
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 17:00
Author: AdminSun
snotlob wrote:
LRS wrote:
Panerai wrote:
I could be one of the wise fellows... Or the virgin.

Well thats 1 slot filled any more takers <---(shit not allowed to say that here) for the other positions ? :P
My deepest sympathy on the virgin part though no doubt your inbox will soon be filled judging by the shady bunch we get on here, not including myself though i'm of good moral standing and virtue :D
If taker was taker was his wife the giver

Pmsl good point, not sure if he had a wife though as he always complained about a stinky finger...whatever that was about think.gif
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 17:27
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LRS wrote:
snotlob wrote:
LRS wrote:
Panerai wrote:
I could be one of the wise fellows... Or the virgin.

Well thats 1 slot filled any more takers <---(shit not allowed to say that here) for the other positions ? :P
My deepest sympathy on the virgin part though no doubt your inbox will soon be filled judging by the shady bunch we get on here, not including myself though i'm of good moral standing and virtue :D
If taker was taker was his wife the giver

Pmsl good point, not sure if he had a wife though as he always complained about a stinky finger...whatever that was about think.gif
Probably all of this he ate gave him the shits and he used his finger as a butt plug

Surstomming.jpg
Panerai avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 18:59
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
How did you know I was married in the first place?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 19:05
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Panerai wrote:
How did you know I was married in the first place?
They are talking about taker --> https://extratorrent.cc/profile/taker/
Didn't know you responded to that nickname as well though haha
Panerai avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 19:15
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
Oh... Well, never mind, then. ;)
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 19:25
Author: AdminSun
Pmsl Panerai... you tool muttley.gif
Panerai avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 20:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
PM0zodL_700wa_0.gif
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 03:24
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Panerai wrote:
PM0zodL_700wa_0.gif
Is that a fellow tool of yours .. ? :P
Panerai avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 04:10
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
No, that's me smiling like one.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 04:17
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Panerai wrote:
No, that's me smiling like one.
You smile like a black man :P
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 39 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5