Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E15.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Scorpion.S03E20.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.233.235.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

I want my day in court! I have been falsely accused! (closed)

1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 42 posts ]
AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 03:32
Author: Site FriendWarnedET lover
Ozi wants people to stand up for themselves so here goes. I want my day in court. I want to defend myself against anyone who wants to throw stones. I have been victimized and bullied by moderators. I am prepared to name names and state my case against them. I want to face public opinion and let them decide if Soup was justified in removing my site symbols. I want the right to question my accusers. In American, this is called due process.

[John 7:51
Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him, and know what he doeth?

Proverbs 18:13
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.]

The concept of due process originated in English Common Law. The rule that individuals shall not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without notice and an opportunity to defend themselves predates written constitutions and was widely accepted in England.

I have been accused of "mocking". Let's be specific as to what mocking means.

- tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner:
- make (something) seem laughably unreal or impossible:
- mimic (someone or something) scornfully or contemptuously.

I say I am innocent of that charge. During my defense I will prove I was victimized by yet to be named moderator(s). In America, you are innocent until proven guilty. If my accusers wish not to participate, then judgement will be rendered without their testimony.

Yeah, this is high drama. You say who cares. I do. Apparently you do too because I know when I'm being shunned. There is a conspiracy and those in leadership roles have assembled the scared, the meek and the shy into following them. Can't you hear the Scottish pipes playing the Pied Piper tune? That's the problem here on ET, there are bullies everywhere and they aren't limited to newbies. Take notice members, I am defending my actions and I'm no longer remaining silent. You can ignore me but I'm not going away. You can warn me, but I will not back down. Some people here have abused their powers and when I am done, all will know what I know. Let the Judge be each of you, and make up your own mind who is the cause of this high drama.

If you decide to face me, be prepared to answer some very direct questions. They'll get asked whether you are here or not. Unless of course, the guillotine drops on me and I'm silenced. I guess then we'll know Germany is represented here along with other countries.
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 04:06
Trial date will begin on April 20th, a Wednesday at 9 pm. Come early and sign in. You will have to state you will answer questions honestly and truthfully to the best of your knowledge and ability. All members will be welcome to attend. Only those who have offered up the statement about honesty and truthfulness will be permitted to make comment for consideration. Some will harass and try to interfere with this process but they will be ignored for the purposes of seeking truth and justice. Hearsay evidence will not be acceptable. Court will be in session for one hour. At 10 pm, a recess will be called and court will resume on Thursday, same time and place. Ample time will be allowed to rebut testimony even until the next court session. The trial will continue from day to day until everyone has had a chance to speak and be heard. On the last day of trial, a call for judgment will be made. You will have until the next court session to render your judgement (guilty or not guilty). I will act as my own defense counsel. Anyone making charges will be acting as the prosecutor. If testimony is offered and challenged, we'll appeal to Ozi whether it is relevant and can be admitted into evidence. Tomorrow, each side will be allowed an opening statement. Afterwards, the court will hear all testimony from a single accuser before hearing the defense's rebuttal. After the rebuttal, a second accuser may offer up testimony and the defense will get a chance to rebut that testimony.

Rules, Rules, Rules - I intend to get to the bottom of this situation.
Panerai avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 04:08
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
WdnkrNw_700wa_0.gif
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 04:09
Pan - What do you think I'm doing?
Panerai avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 04:12
Honestly...?
Panerai avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 04:13
1d41OJw_700wa_0.gif
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 04:23
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
57258643.jpg
Panerai avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 04:26
3dBO6mw_700wa_0.gif
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 04:57
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Ok,so let me get this straight,a court hearing on a piracy site,lol,you nut case.
switch avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 05:11
Author: Blocked
I thought i seen everything until now this is new... But let me get this straight!

Apparently you managed to get ozi to reverse soup's previous action and you now have all the status back that was taken, because your a cry baby. You continue to blame soup, i still say it was your arrogance but you don't like that, so you want to try and publicly shame an admin? You must be pretty confident that ozi will intervene and unblock you...

Personally I dont think you know when to STFU....the fact, that you have all the icons back and dont have to wear tits, though i guarantee you begged to have them removed, should say enough. Now your just pushing your luck....

I'll make a side bet.....I am willing to wager that this new attempt will not end well for humility and that ozi will not intervene if you are finally banned or blocked.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 05:16
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
TEZ wrote:
Ok,so let me get this straight,a court hearing on a piracy site,lol,you nut case.
Get help!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 05:37
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Why don't we let Humility speak up his mind first..?
I mean when trolls come and poison threads with foul language and insults most of you choose to ignore that. There is certainly merit to that, Im not disapproving that. In fact maybe that is even the smart course of action.... But now when someone that doesn't act in such a hostile way comes along and feels the needs to tell us something some of you suddenly feel the need to mock that just because this is a 'safer' place to mock? Just as you passively hide the seriousness of your mockery behind GIFs, I passively don't name names...

Sorry the fact that I both see you as friends on ET doesn't mean I find this less ridiculous.. Totally uncalled for.

I'm not sure what to think of the thread itself yet.. humility knows he is peddling in dangerous waters here... So lets at least hear it.
He wants to make a case and do it in 'court'... so that also means he knows he is gonna be judged.. But lets do that afterwards..

humility avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 05:38
Laugh and have your fun but this is going to happen unless I get axed first. It's entirely possible. Governments do it so why not ET moderators. We may enjoy a free democracy but that doesn't mean you are free.

Who said I was trying to shame admin? Is that what this is called? A lowly member is going to shame a moderator. You need your cards reshuffled because your deck is stacked! Who says a member can't challenge the actions of a moderator if that member believes he has been wronged? You haven't been keeping up with the latest interpretations of the rules. Play fighting is legal now. I don't see this as fighting. I damn sure wouldn't enter into a fight with both hands tied behind my back. All I have is my honor and my dignity. If I can't prove my case, then they have been vindicated and I'm still guilty as they claim. Nobody is infallible. I repeat, this is not about shaming administration. That's how all this came to be in the first damn place. Somebody makes a damn accusation, unfounded albeit but it sticks. Now Switch comes along and says I'm shaming Admin. You are not all here Switch.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 05:51
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Look at it this way,it is progressing now as you have self appointed attorney Madame Mulva ,what else could you ask for.
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 05:52
Ozi won't dignify your assumptions Switch. I resent you making remarks about someone you know nothing about. I'll say here publicly. I never asked for the ET Junkie. I never asked Ozi to remove my boobies. I never said,"Ozi will you remove my boobies since I've asked and nobody will do it." I never asked for ET lover. That's not how you get them, dipshit. In fact, if you ask for them, you are more likely than not to be denied. I never said anything that would put him in that position to take up sides against his staff. For one thing, he would never do that. He is loyal to his staff and they need to fucking believe that. Now you have me cussing and I know better.

There is no reasoning with you switch. You have your mind made up and nothing short of a lobotomy will alter it. What I'm doing is pure and simple? I have been wronged and I can't sit by any longer without speaking up. I said I will prove my innocence but not by you switch. You are a juror that doesn't need to be voting. But as a member, you have that right regardless of how you use that right. If asked the right questions, these moderators will answer honestly and truthfully because they have dignity and self-respect. Proving someone wrong is just part of the system of proving your innocence.

Now do a double somersault and see if you can get your head where the sun doesn't shine.
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 42 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4