ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Colossal.2016.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-FK
View Torrent Info: The.Devils.Dolls.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Stratton.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Stratton (2017) 720p BRRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Chandni Bar 2001 480p NFRip ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.225.42.99.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Hi Im new


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 53 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Awake avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 14:32
Author:
Hello to everyone here. After many years i have decided to open this account and be part of your community. I have taken a lot and seeded back as much as possible over the last 5 years but never felt like creating an account. Now the time has come to do so.

I have trolled many torrent sites in the last few years but think this one is the most mature.

Before i sign off i'd like to thank the fantastic uploaders for their incredible work in bringing all of us the best of the net.

Thank you guys!

- Awake -
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 14:36
Author: Moderator
Hellow Awake, Glade to Hear That you Decided to Be a Part of The #1 Torrent Site On the Net. Welcome And I Hope you enjoy your stay here in ET with us. Please Read the Rules And follow them, Avoid getting Ban for smaller things like not following the rules :) have a Great day
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 14:54
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Awake wrote:
Hello to everyone here. After many years i have decided to open this account and be part of your community. I have taken a lot and seeded back as much as possible over the last 5 years but never felt like creating an account. Now the time has come to do so.

I have trolled many torrent sites in the last few years but think this one is the most mature.

Before i sign off i'd like to thank the fantastic uploaders for their incredible work in bringing all of us the best of the net.

Thank you guys!

- Awake -
Welcome to ET Awake, enjoy your time here!!! lots of great members here and tho I would watch how you use the word troll around here it has a different meaning lol again Welcome!!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 14:57
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
welcome_hey.jpg
Awake avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 15:06
Author:
Thanks a lot for the welcome! Never expected such quick replies! SRIGGA i've downloaded some of you uploads and yours too Mulva! Now i even get to say thank you in person!

Tommy by troll i wanted to mean that i browsed and used sites looking for stuff, isn't that what the word means ?? ive seen some of the other topics and the strong charcters you've got here, but that shouldn't affect me.. ive had my share of bullies !
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 15:47
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Awake wrote:

I have trolled many torrent sites in the last few years but think this one is the most mature.
Mature LMFGDAO you are in for a whole new meaning of the word mature ;) welcomes Awake.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 16:55
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
snotlob wrote:
Awake wrote:

I have trolled many torrent sites in the last few years but think this one is the most mature.
Mature LMFGDAO you are in for a whole new meaning of the word mature ;) welcomes Awake.
AGNES
Yes we are very mature, as long as it doesn't interfere
with our Childishness! LOL
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 17:24
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Faithwyn wrote:
snotlob wrote:
Awake wrote:

I have trolled many torrent sites in the last few years but think this one is the most mature.
Mature LMFGDAO you are in for a whole new meaning of the word mature ;) welcomes Awake.
AGNES
Yes we are very mature, as long as it doesn't interfere
with our Childishness! LOL
lmao
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 17:33
Author: Turtle
snotlob wrote:
Faithwyn wrote:
snotlob wrote:
Awake wrote:

I have trolled many torrent sites in the last few years but think this one is the most mature.
Mature LMFGDAO you are in for a whole new meaning of the word mature ;) welcomes Awake.
AGNES
Yes we are very mature, as long as it doesn't interfere
with our Childishness! LOL
lmao

Ha ha ha, that's a good one indeed faithwyn ! We're all certainly very mature on ET ! sAMy8ZM.gif

And by the way, welcome Awake ! 8dOmi6C.gif
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 17:52
Author: BannedWarned
excellent the other trolls will be glad you've joined. Welcome and strap yourself in!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 18:15
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
The never ending game..
trolltitle.png
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 18:41
Author: ModeratorET lover
Omg looool Faith :)

Welcome awake nice to meet you :) enjoy your stay at ET The Place to Be :)
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 19:03
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
welcome to ET awake :)
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 21:54
Author: AdminSun
PMSL welcome to ET I'm sure your familiar with the place by now Brother :P
Panerai avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 02:32
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
How in the hell did Agnes manage to get all that cheese in the Facebook farm?! I struggled to get 10 grand together.
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 53 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2