Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

yukon men

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 58 posts ]
AuthorMessage
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 18:50
Author: AdminSun
OU812 wrote:
OMFG you are as pathetic as your butt buddy and et girl friend DJ840,

Hands off the pair of you he's my Biatch chuckle.gif pack of animals lol
OU812 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 19:36
Author: Blocked
Mulva1989 wrote:
Well spelling is something one can learn...
Too bad that isn't the case for the capacity to actually have something meaningful to say...
I have plenty of meaningful shit to say Vulva Muncher - I just have to lower the standards and dumb is down for Mutha Fukka and BOOS niggas like our S-WIGGER wannabe talkin all ghetto and shit....

and aint you cute sticking up for a straight up homo - yall march in them fag parades togethers to huh?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 19:46
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Well spelling is something one can learn...
Too bad that isn't the case for the capacity to actually have something meaningful to say...
I have plenty of meaningful shit to say Vulva Muncher - I just have to lower the standards and dumb is down for Mutha Fukka and BOOS niggas like our S-WIGGER wannabe talkin all ghetto and shit....

and aint you cute sticking up for a straight up homo - yall march in them fag parades togethers to huh?
I'm eagerly awaiting the day to see something meaningful coming from you.
Until then though.. you seem to be quite comfortable and experienced at the 'dumbed down' level you're expressing yourself in.
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 20:40
Mulva1989 wrote:
Until then though.. you seem to be quite comfortable and experienced at the 'dumbed down' level you're expressing yourself in.

You got to admit he did do an outstanding performance in the thread concerning the swastika avvy not so long ago but then it was removed.
Credit where credit is due but that was under a different name sorry i don't want to sound like Vinyl a broken record.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 09:27
LRS wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:

You got to admit he did do an outstanding performance in the thread concerning the swastika avvy not so long ago but then it was removed.
Credit where credit is due but that was under a different name sorry i don't want to sound like Vinyl a broken record.
I'm not familiar with that thread, but I do indeed admit that I've seen more meaningful stuff from different reincarnations of him.

As far as crediting goes though.. He first has to decide whether he wants to go for the multiple personality disorder model, or for the man who feels inadequate plus insignificant and therefor creates all these different personas online to overcompensate explanation.

This is important because in the first case obviously we cannot credit him for anything that OU812 didn't do. As you indeed said.. Credit where credit is due.. thats why we have pending credit at the moment titter.gif .
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 09:32
Mulva1989 wrote:
LRS wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:

I'm not familiar with that thread, but I do indeed admit that I've seen more meaningful stuff from different reincarnations of him.

As far as crediting goes though.. He first has to decide whether he wants to go for the multiple personality disorder model, or for the man who feels inadequate plus insignificant and therefor creates all these different personas online to overcompensate explanation.

This is important because in the first case obviously we cannot credit him for anything that OU812 didn't do. As you indeed said.. Credit where credit is due.. thats why we have pending credit at the moment titter.gif .

So thats where the name really comes from? maybe it should read I.OU.812 But is that $ or £ ? credit where credit is due lmao :)))
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:14
Author: Moderator
OU812 no need to Play Gangster Sh1t on The Internet.your soo stupid bro. for someone who claim not to be Gay you Use the word HOMO Quite A Lot Are you sure that your Not Gay? i Think you are One time Even your friend TEZ said it in a Thread that your Gay LOL. And you Love the Reality Shows i upload. Remember one time you PM'd me with Vinyl Id and told me "I dig Your uploads Bro" all thees Insults your trying OMG how Sad. no body takes you serious any more OU812 everyone who comes to ET on daily basis Knows What you Do. so be the Good Homo that you are and do something useful other then wasting everyone's time bro. FYI i don't watch any Reality TV shows. i just Upload them for Other ppl
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:01
ooow and i don't hate you for being Gay OU812. if you like to play with other men's Penises that's your thing.but don't keep calling other ppl HOMO just because your One
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:50
I have to admit I am enjoying what appears to be a very well considered and carefully presented discussion, each party has an interesting perspective and some valid points. I will admit though that the conclusions arrived at are not only erroneous but completely self serving as well as being emotionally and psychologically convenient....It hasnt always been this way but it has been this way on and off for a long time. Whats the difference if it takes a person 1 ID or 100 ID's to exist here, the rules allow for multiple ID's with provisions.

Staff have multiple ID's uploaders have multiple ID's - the owner of the site has multiple ID ask anyone of them why they need more than one - they may not answer you! I think most people who visit the forum and have visited it for a long time are willing to admit (hopefully) that by and large the forum is full of crap like our little pillow biting friend and resident gum job expert Humility likes to use to provoke people who are fed up with milk toast ho hum hum drum borrrring topics.

Whats wrong with just saying we like a bit of drama and we love a bit more conflict in our regular day in day out gring...why not just admit that we love to be intellectually challenged to use our withering brains, even if what we use them on, could easily be dismissed as the retarded and non sensical dribblings of a retarded wigger wannabe like our resident Gangsta wanna be S-Wigga, who happens to drool about a gallon of mangoo everytime he opens his illiterate mouth....

I am trying to be careful not to allow anything meaningful or interesting or profound from escaping my mouth because I have to remember where I am and the only place where droves of little brown camel humpers are not----why? Because like our goo gobbling friend S-Wigga they dont do so well with english and they'd be requesting everything have sub titles...

So carry on my curious and mildly mentally challenged members - I am watching and reading with great interest!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 14:53
OU812 wrote:
I have to admit I am enjoying what appears to be a very well considered and carefully presented discussion, each party has an interesting perspective and some valid points. I will admit though that the conclusions arrived at are not only erroneous but completely self serving as well as being emotionally and psychologically convenient....It hasnt always been this way but it has been this way on and off for a long time. Whats the difference if it takes a person 1 ID or 100 ID's to exist here, the rules allow for multiple ID's with provisions.

Staff have multiple ID's uploaders have multiple ID's - the owner of the site has multiple ID ask anyone of them why they need more than one - they may not answer you! I think most people who visit the forum and have visited it for a long time are willing to admit (hopefully) that by and large the forum is full of crap like our little pillow biting friend and resident gum job expert Humility likes to use to provoke people who are fed up with milk toast ho hum hum drum borrrring topics.

Whats wrong with just saying we like a bit of drama and we love a bit more conflict in our regular day in day out gring...why not just admit that we love to be intellectually challenged to use our withering brains, even if what we use them on, could easily be dismissed as the retarded and non sensical dribblings of a retarded wigger wannabe like our resident Gangsta wanna be S-Wigga, who happens to drool about a gallon of mangoo everytime he opens his illiterate mouth....

I am trying to be careful not to allow anything meaningful or interesting or profound from escaping my mouth because I have to remember where I am and the only place where droves of little brown camel humpers are not----why? Because like our goo gobbling friend S-Wigga they dont do so well with english and they'd be requesting everything have sub titles...

So carry on my curious and mildly mentally challenged members - I am watching and reading with great interest!
Lol...
OU812.. The self appointed ET in-house clown.
At our service for all community entertainment & drama needs.
Call in your request now and receive a free dupe account!

*Only limited dupe accounts are available due to blocks and bans.
rofl.gif
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 15:43
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Mulva1989 wrote:
OU812 wrote:

Lol...
OU812.. The self appointed ET in-house clown.
At our service for all community entertainment & drama needs.
Call in your request now and receive a free dupe account!

*Only limited dupe accounts are available due to blocks and bans.
rofl.gif
lol that is the most I have ever heard you say without issuing multiple expletives!! my only point about dupes is when they are used solely to avoid bans issued for whatever reason and I may have to cut out my tongue after saying this but I find I must agree with you that there is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying a little drama in ones everyday life, it can be very stimulating even keeps the ticker beating! and also I see these two just love to create and revel in it at first it looked like maybe they had a legit complaint but watching more closely I cannot find reason 1 to bother trying to help someone who really wants no help on the contrary they love it so enjoy ladies and gentlemen I am out of the way just please wipe up the blood and lock the doors when you leave!! P.S use disinfectant as this shit must be catchy!!! deuces!!!
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 15:45
HAHAHA rolling.gif OU812 your a Joke LOL
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 16:17
S-WIGGER Definition: white boy that tries to hard and wants to be a nigger - your parents must be proud. But please you have demonstrated here already several times that you don't have the sophistication or intellectual ability to participate at the level necessary. You are simply to simple to comprehend what is being said or lack the language skills needed to take part so again you fuckin retarded illiterate non english speaking camel humping mangina licking spooge drooling twat... STFU

And side from that VULVA Muncher Definition = Female, who doesn't identify with typical gender associations, who has developed deep resentment and bitterness towards males and strives for power and control generally associated more often with masculine role, and has turned to lesbian like activity in the form of but not limited to simulated sexual activities example VULVA Massage, Manipulation, Licking etc.

Finally OU812 is the well known title for the 8th Studio Album of Van Halen, also known as Oh You Ate One Too released in 1988 featuring Sammy Hagar.

You know the saying fellas If it smells like cologne leave it alone.....That's vulva1989 get close enough and you smell it, it aint old spice,,,
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 16:34
Of course their you go again HAHAHAHAA Mulva i think our friend OU812 feelings are Bit hurt maybe. he's start using all thees Words suddenly lesbian, gay, Massage, Manipulation, Licking. no matter what you say OUD812 you will always be a Joke, and you have been The ET site clown long before me and Mulva came to the Site LOL. that right their says enough about you. And what's all this about S-WIGGER Definition? I'm not even a White person OU812. you think everyone that comes to ET are white ppl or something? LMAO rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 16:42
Lick me where I stink you fukkin turd burglar ....Humility and S-WIGGER meat at a local pub, Humility rises and say "Mind if i push your stool In?

Days later S-WIGGER arrives at same local pub, moments later he notices poor humility in corner choking, thrashing around clenching his throat. S-WIGGER runs over, grabs him from behind, pulls his pants down around his ankles and feverishly like a maniac starts licking his ass. An onlooker VULVA Muncher, horrified shouts S-WIGGER what are you doing, he replies....STFU I'm doing the Hiney Lick Maneuver you silly twat.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 58 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3