Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.157.210.33.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

yukon men

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   [ 58 posts ]
AuthorMessage
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 08:38
Author: Blocked
Quote:
just stop being a asshole and yes they are my friends and all of the rest of Et community you got away with so much sh1t in the last years you got your main page back just please just use that one and im not trying tp pick a fight but you go around being a bully to everyone just stop or is this conversation is just to go around and around if so we will see from there but for the last time please and i asked please just stop picking on everyone

Your friend ship with these members makes you partially blind ObeyET, it only allows you to judge me harshly while ignoring them completely I am not the only one contributing to this site or these forums have you bothered to read the comments made by your "Friends" or even by fellow staff? I don't believe you can deal with me fairly when your personal hatred is so obvious and your affection for your friends made so clear. Maybe when you stop showing favoritism to SRIGGA or mulva1989 for example. your so called friends, maybe i will trust you...until then no! I have done NOTHING that deserves to be warned banned or blocked by anyone else but all staff know you look for excuses to punish me, you go out of your way to hate me.

You are prejudiced and biased ObeyET you are not capable of being fair with me. Please leave me alone!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 09:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
Quote:
just stop being a asshole and yes they are my friends and all of the rest of Et community you got away with so much sh1t in the last years you got your main page back just please just use that one and im not trying tp pick a fight but you go around being a bully to everyone just stop or is this conversation is just to go around and around if so we will see from there but for the last time please and i asked please just stop picking on everyone

Your friend ship with these members makes you partially blind ObeyET, it only allows you to judge me harshly while ignoring them completely I am not the only one contributing to this site or these forums have you bothered to read the comments made by your "Friends" or even by fellow staff? I don't believe you can deal with me fairly when your personal hatred is so obvious and your affection for your friends made so clear. Maybe when you stop showing favoritism to SRIGGA or mulva1989 for example. your so called friends, maybe i will trust you...until then no! I have done NOTHING that deserves to be warned banned or blocked by anyone else but all staff know you look for excuses to punish me, you go out of your way to hate me.

You are prejudiced and biased ObeyET you are not capable of being fair with me. Please leave me alone!
Lol.. this is a joke right?
One look at Cat_minister's event history is all it needs to see what real favoritism and special treatment by staff means.. You have done enough to deserve to get warned, banned or blocked.. That you apparently have enough strings to pull (or the proper BJ technique, who knows?), to actually prevent from any of this to happen, doesn't mean you deserve it any less. As you claim to be a true christian I find it odd you would try to deny that or try to mask it by claiming the falseness that others are unfair and using favoritism against you.

OR maybe if the bible really does mean a goddamn thing to you, I should just quote Proverbs 12:22 to you:
Lying lips are abomination to the Lord: but they that deal truly are his delight.

Now according to your own religion.. you sir are an abomination to the lord! I can only imagine that if you are gonna try to defend this or throw insults at me for pointing this out, will only arouse more disgust in him.

Deal truly and thy might seek forgiveness..
Is probably something a christian would advice you.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:13
satan and his minions, devils and demons quote scripture and perform miracles as well but only a true Devil's whore would dare to do so. Jezebel was her name, look her up, you'll see yourself and the dynamic you lure unsuspecting weak and easily manipulated men into doing your will and performing evil. say what you like harlot, your scraping the bottom of the barrel......
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:42
OU812 wrote:
satan and his minions, devils and demons quote scripture and perform miracles as well but only a true Devil's whore would dare to do so. Jezebel was her name, look her up, you'll see yourself and the dynamic you lure unsuspecting weak and easily manipulated men into doing your will and performing evil. say what you like harlot, your scraping the bottom of the barrel......
Yes.. everybody that points towards your wrongdoings is evil and satan's minion. Lucky for you huh? How else could you keep lying to yourself with your head held up high?

It doesn't matter whether god, Satan, jesus, Hitler or Bin Laden tells this.. A fact is still a fact. If you wish to continue to lie and bend the truth how you see fit, then at least have the decency to stop talking about how religious you are etc.. You're really just making a mockery of christianity by claiming you're one of them and now you're even bending the bible's word to fit your own twisted needs.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:14
Not everybody but you....as far as twisting words tell me specifically what I am twisting to suit my own needs....I could be a lot more specific, i was avoiding that for a reason...But If you want to be a real bitch about it tell me what you think I am twisting or distorting and I real provide you the actual bible verse to support my claims as referenced above, I will shred you and make you cry like that bitch humility when you have to admit once again that your arrogant mouth ran away with your common sense.

Two years in the seminary i spent after university studying, you wanna accuse me of distorting scripture you vile harlot. Are you to lazy to read about Ahab and Jezebel for yourself? you want me to bore everyone else to prove how evil you are? I mean to those that don't already know by your multiple demonstrations.....you must feel pretty safe having staff in your pocket....

i know you and others are getting to know you to, not the ones you have already fooled mislead and misdirected, thats what Jezebel does, she is a ruling spirit, who works in conjunction and copperation with weak mean, easily fooled, easily manipulated.

Anyone here can google Jezebel traits and characteristics and identify them in you, they were in karin703 as well. I dare anyone to look it up, investigate it and then tell me I am wrong about this bitch!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:49
OU812 wrote:
Not everybody but you....as far as twisting words tell me specifically what I am twisting to suit my own needs....I could be a lot more specific, i was avoiding that for a reason...But If you want to be a real fukkin twat about it tell me what you think I am twisting or distorting and I real provide you the actual bible verse to support my claims as referenced above, I will shred you and make you cry like that bitch humility when you have to admit once again that your arrogant mouth ran away with your common sense.

Two years in the seminary i spent after university studying, you wanna accuse me of distorting scripture you vile fukkin harlot. You to fukkin lazy to read about Ahab and Jezebel for yourself? you want me to bore everyone else to prove your an evil kunt?
You're avoiding that because you know you will only need to twist and bend more of the bible's words to crawl out of this hole you're digging.. That you try to compare me to some biblical traitor for pointing out your obvious lies is a gross misuse of bible scripture you fool. titter.gif

I don't doubt for a second that you can tell a lot of versus from the bible.. But looking at the way you behave, lie, manipulate, insult, use such vile language and cause trouble everywhere for no good reason, I can also tell that you're nothing more then a fake christian. Using their religion only to convince others and yourself that you're not so bad. Knowing the bible means nothing if you don't use the contents to better yourself.

I'm not very religious myself but I do believe that, when applied properly, people can use their religion to become a better person. Sadly... a lot of people also just use it to justify their own twisted thoughts and behavior. I don't think I have to name the group of people again who also do this otherwise you'll start telling sad new york stories again.. Anyway... going by what you show of yourself on here, it's fairly obvious you just use religion to convince yourself you're not all that bad... Which ofcourse is another lie, which makes you yet again a bigger abomination to the lord you claim to praise...
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 13:05
Author: Moderator
I Know... I Know... yesterday i said that i would Stay away from The threads. But seeing OU812 using My Name in he's Stupid Conversations even when I'm Not here I Have to Answer
Quote:
Maybe when you stop showing favoritism to SRIGGA or mulva1989 for example. your so called friends, maybe i will trust you

First off OBEYET has never shown any Favoritism To me Nor do i want any favoritism from Any MODS. like Our Good Friend Mr.Goo Gobbler Has been Getting for Years.true we are Friends.OBEY & Me. I Mean not like We are Facebook or In Skype buddy's Talking to Each other Every Few Hours or so WTF. Nothing like that. just when i see him around the site, i sometimes say Hi to Him that's all. and Me and Obey Never Had Any issues. Like Mr.Goo Gobbler having with 99% of the ppl in this site

All i wanna to say is from Monday to Friday I work. sooo i don't really have time to Come Reply or Go Back and forth with some Idiots Like Mr.Goo Gobbler. I Will Only Put My Soldier Hat on the weekends, Only if i feel like wants to have some fun :) that been said please keep my Name out of y'all stupid Mouths. if this continues I'm Gonna Have to Take Extreme Measures. and you know if that happens it's gonna be shitty shitty bang bang.

so i will say it one more time Keep my Beautiful name out of ya MOFO mouth. Have a Great Day :)
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 13:26
Author: Moderator
Mulva1989 wrote:
OU812.. The self appointed ET in-house clown.
At our service for all community entertainment & drama needs.
Call in your request now and receive a free dupe account!

*Only limited dupe accounts are available due to blocks and bans.
rofl.gif
OU812.jpg

Every time i see this post that MULVA has posted few days a Go. I can't stop Laughing. because it's 100% true what Mulva Has Said in this post, HAHAHAHA
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 21:54
Author: AdminSun
ObeyEt wrote:
don't worry im watching all of his feeds ill say one thing im not going kiss his ass there is other people that feel the same way but not alot of them are going to speak their minds im so sick of all the ass kissing here its unbelievable

Well it's up to you lot to say what is or is not to be here and any others need to speak up. Not sure what they are scared of ? If it's highers then lmfao your volunteers not employees and ya can't sack the sackless lol
Me i like a bit of fooling around and banter but it's becoming the same old everyday... ozi made his mind up sam says nothing and at least you are standing up for what you believe in but honestly it can't continue can it ? I've had my run in's with Cat.. blocked/unblocked and so on but he's a smart guy he knows what he's doing and he enjoys doing it, it's a simple fix either way i'd just like a little more clarification can we do what we like here now or is some 1 stepping up to the plate ?
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 23:54
ObeyET what do you care and why is it so important to you what anyone does with their account, whether they log in or not, use it or not, how is that under your control or any of your business and why are you so obsessed with a member who has said or done nothing since his account has been blocked except to try and resume uploading. You may not have noticed but near as I can tell, he has deleted a lot of dead torrents, and has re-established his upload accts at KAT as well, so clearly he is doing something. It may not be what you want him to do but i think you have a problem and because you have a problem you wont be happy until everyone has the same problem.....CAT!

I am waiting still for you brave man to name names like you threatened to do but that would expose your "Friends" and you wont do that. I am still waiting for you to admit you have another fake ID that you post under in the forums when you dont want any opinions tied to your staff account huh? Your a brave boy alright K ET McD....time you became a bit more honest and stopped hiding behind ET staff double standard.

One more thing ObeyET - you dont mind ass kissers or ass kissing as long as it is your ass being kissed aint that right? Honestly mate you are so full of shit. Thank God SaM feels sorry for you.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 00:05
you hide on the other ID though dont ya? Hide the fact that you beat your ex girl friend because your a control freak, hide the fact, that you favor some and hate others. Lie and hide the fact, that you banned Cat_Minister's account for 5 days when he'd done nothing and hadnt even logged in...

Yeah I remember you kissing alot of ass to become staff, taking hints from Legend, telling lies and creating more than your share of drama...yeah I remember you Keithy....apparently snotty does to, you gonna run get your ban stick now, you push and push and push and threaten and bait people into being angry then you use that as an excuse....oh i know you alright....you dont like being confronted, you like your secrets to stay secret...
OU812 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 00:35
then run along and stop wasting your time, i am sure you have other members to intimidate or favor...see how quick your bitch humility jumped up in your lap and started licking your face like the real brown nosing ass kissing bitch he is.......oooo i'll support you obey.......no matter what you decide...

STFU humility you whiney little bitch
OU812 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 00:44
make sure you add him to your snitch list and give him five for publicly sucking your dick!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   [ 58 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5