H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.227.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Join me in giving a special thanks to Silmarillion!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 16:58
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
I just watched Risen, a movie Sil uploaded recently. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that I would not have seen this movie were it not for Sil and his upload. I don't go to theaters, and I'm too broke to buy a hundred movies to find one jewel. I know this might not be the place for such a show of gratitude but I'm not your usual peckerwood. Sil doesn't show his presence except through his uploads and he has a mystique about him much like the Lone Ranger, Batman, and Superman.

I've gathered up all my thanks yous and words of appreciation to give to you now. Thank you! If you feel as i do, post a comment how Sil has impacted your life through his uploads. Leave a thank you at least!
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 18:06
Author: Turtle
humility wrote:
I just watched Risen, a movie Sil uploaded recently. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that I would not have seen this movie were it not for Sil and his upload. I don't go to theaters, and I'm too broke to buy a hundred movies to find one jewel. I know this might not be the place for such a show of gratitude but I'm not your usual peckerwood. Sil doesn't show his presence except through his uploads and he has a mystique about him much like the Lone Ranger, Batman, and Superman.

I've gathered up all my thanks yous and words of appreciation to give to you now. Thank you! If you feel as i do, post a comment how Sil has impacted your life through his uploads. Leave a thank you at least!

He is indeed quite a phenomenon, isn't he? One of the knights in the pirate world ! I even wonder if he ever sleeps ... I thank him regularly but I guess that he must be tired of receiving my pms ha ha ha.. Anyways, without his uploads , it's true , there are a lot of indie movies out there that I would have never seen, because I'm just too far from the big cities with theaters. So thank you again indeed Silmarillion. You rock ! And have a great week end !

Nq0zp0X.gif

IybeZok.gif

LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 20:53
Author: AdminSun
You can put my name down for the Silmarillion fanclub (not the Tolkien Version) i guess it doesn't hurt to say thanks once in a while.
When do i get the badge and T-Shirt ?
chocolatemilk avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 21:00
Author: ET loverTurtle
A BIG Thank You to Silmarillion from us as well.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 21:24
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
I haven't seen "Risen" yet Silmarillion does a great
job contributing to this site.

I'm surprised the OP is the same guy who wrote this:Nasty Comment! and many more just as negative.
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 21:43
Faith, I wrote up a review about Risen if you're interested. I'll give you a hint. It's the only 10 out of 10 I've given for so long I can't remember.

Who are you? LRS - ????? Have you made a huge contribution to the uploading club? You'll have to forgive me because you don't have the same name recognization as Sil.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 21:57
Author: Turtle
LRS wrote:
You can put my name down for the Silmarillion fanclub (not the Tolkien Version) i guess it doesn't hurt to say thanks once in a while.

not the Tolkien version ??????? Now you just caught my attention , and what other version are you thinking about , you have to tell me ... I'm all ears .......

YAwp8jol.png

The Silmarillion /sɪlməˈrɪlᵻən/ is a collection of J. R. R. Tolkien's mythopoeic works, edited and published posthumously by his son, Christopher Tolkien, in 1977, with assistance from Guy Gavriel Kay,[2] who later became a noted fantasy writer. The Silmarillion, along with J. R. R. Tolkien's other works, forms an extensive, though incomplete, narrative that describes the universe of Eä in which are found the lands of Valinor, Beleriand, Númenor, and Middle-earth within which The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings take place.

After the success of The Hobbit, Tolkien's publisher requested a sequel. Tolkien sent them an early draft of The Silmarillion but through a misunderstanding, the publisher rejected the draft without fully reading it. The result was that Tolkien began work on "A Long Expected Party", the first chapter of what he described at the time as "a new story about Hobbits", which became The Lord of the Rings.[3]

The Silmarillion comprises five parts. The first part, Ainulindalë, tells of the creation of Eä, the "world that is". Valaquenta, the second part, gives a description of the Valar and Maiar, the supernatural powers in Eä. The next section, Quenta Silmarillion, which forms the bulk of the collection, chronicles the history of the events before and during the First Age, including the wars over the Silmarils that gave the book its title. The fourth part, Akallabêth, relates the history of the Downfall of Númenor and its people, which takes place in the Second Age. The final part, Of the Rings of Power and the Third Age, is a brief account of the circumstances which led to and were presented in The Lord of the Rings.

The five parts were initially separate works, but it was the elder Tolkien's express wish that they be published together.[2] Because J. R. R. Tolkien died before he finished revising the various legends, Christopher gathered material from his father's older writings to fill out the book. In a few cases, this meant that he had to devise completely new material in order to resolve gaps and inconsistencies in the narrative.

So if you can be more explicit , I'm curious ...
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 22:45
Author: ModeratorET lover
LRS wrote:

Oooh T Shirt on its way lol

ETTshirt.gif
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 22:49
Author: ModeratorET lover
Ooooh Silmarillion is indeed a Legend here thank you so much for all your uploads. Aww it is indeed very nice to thank peeps...

humility our very own LRS is also a legend among many peeps :) he has helped so many peeps i have lost count. Always there to help anyone in need :)

I better make a LRS T shirt now lol

any orders please contact me hee hee :)

humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 00:04
Apologies to LRS, if Ange1 says you are a legend, it has to be so. Let's take this moment for Sil and then we'll have a tribute to your contributions to ET. In the meantime, I'll look around and get a better idea about who you are. I've seen you hanging out in a lot of different places. Imagine that, a legend in my mist and I didn't know it. Now before all of you start saying I'm mocking again, I am not. What possible reason would I have to start something with LRS? Patience my friend, your day is coming!
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 08:15
Hi Thalestris sorry i only meant for our very own Silmarillion, Tolkiens (the book) was very hard going after reading his other works... i didn't like it at all :P

humilty i'm just another member like yourself, never uploaded and don't plan to either they denied me the purple turtle status lol angel just lives next door to me hence the kind words :P No thanks on any topics for me plz...

Nice work as always angel on the T-Shirt i'll be around later for it thank you :D
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:23
Author: Moderator
Yeah Thank you Silmarillion for every thing you do :)
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:42
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
I think Sil may be blushing
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:50
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Thank you Sil! loveliness.gif

hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:56
SiLvErDuSt wrote:
I think Sil may be blushing

I would also like to say a BIG thanks to you also nata for making my sex life what it is You_Rock_Emoticon.gif lmao but be warned my optician doesn't feel the same he said "if i keep it up i will soon be blind"! Smiley_blind.gif
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5