ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Kung.Fu.Yoga.2017.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Rift.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Attention all Cooks, Chefs, Food Connoisseurs <Game Over> (closed)



1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11  [Next]
Page 1 of 11   [ 165 posts ]
AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 00:27
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
I'm looking for a recipe for BBQ Baked Beans! The best I've ever tasted was in Louisiana by a chain restaurant called Podnuh's. Locally, this chain is well known for their BBQ and meats.

Even if you don't have a bean recipe, do you have a family favorite recipe handed down through generations. I'm looking for new recipes that have no competition. I have a chili recipe like that. I also have a BBQ sauce recipe second to none. I'd be glad to share it with anybody interested in it. I hope the members are interested in this topic.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 02:40
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
I'm looking for a recipe for BBQ Baked Beans! The best I've ever tasted was in Louisiana by a chain restaurant called Podnuh's. Locally, this chain is well known for their BBQ and meats.

Even if you don't have a bean recipe, do you have a family favorite recipe handed down through generations. I'm looking for new recipes that have no competition. I have a chili recipe like that. I also have a BBQ sauce recipe second to none. I'd be glad to share it with anybody interested in it. I hope the members are interested in this topic.
why do you insist on opening yourself up to attack by posting every 23 minutes? you are fully aware that you are going to get attacked by you know who as soon as he comes on line but yet you do it anyway! I am beginning to believe that you like the abuse you receive and or you do this intentionally so that you are afforded a chance to plead your case or to justify whatever your latest charge is, you should have just totally ignored the bully as this is the only way they ever stop bullying by never getting a reaction out of intended victim but you are NO victim just a willing participant in the latest soap opera here at ET. too bad you cant change your username here as yours does not fit, Humility? lol right.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 06:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
19tommy59 wrote:
humility wrote:
I'm looking for a recipe for BBQ Baked Beans! The best I've ever tasted was in Louisiana by a chain restaurant called Podnuh's. Locally, this chain is well known for their BBQ and meats.

Even if you don't have a bean recipe, do you have a family favorite recipe handed down through generations. I'm looking for new recipes that have no competition. I have a chili recipe like that. I also have a BBQ sauce recipe second to none. I'd be glad to share it with anybody interested in it. I hope the members are interested in this topic.
why do you insist on opening yourself up to attack by posting every 23 minutes? you are fully aware that you are going to get attacked by you know who as soon as he comes on line but yet you do it anyway! I am beginning to believe that you like the abuse you receive and or you do this intentionally so that you are afforded a chance to plead your case or to justify whatever your latest charge is, you should have just totally ignored the bully as this is the only way they ever stop bullying by never getting a reaction out of intended victim but you are NO victim just a willing participant in the latest soap opera here at ET. too bad you cant change your username here as yours does not fit, Humility? lol right.
Ok first of all, Let me be clear that I couldn't care less anymore whether Humility gets bullied or not. He has shown before that he even deliberately tries to alienate those who do even slightly sympathize with him. So I certainly agree with Tommy's conclusion that he seems to like the abuse and loves to be victimized. Hence I'm not trying to defend him here.... Bullies/trolls, do as you please.

However Tommy I do find your reasoning to be highly odd here. As a mod suggesting users to keep silent because they might get bullied? I somewhat see the logic in your reasoning, I mean the other way around certainly is not gonna happen on this site, even though you tried. But if you cant go left on a certain issue that doesn't always mean turning right holds the answer. If certain bullying was gonna stop, it would have stopped long ago. Keeping silent would just be giving in to the terrorizing of trolls and will only postpone their actions anyway.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 07:38
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Mulva1989 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
humility wrote:
I'm looking for a recipe for BBQ Baked Beans! The best I've ever tasted was in Louisiana by a chain restaurant called Podnuh's. Locally, this chain is well known for their BBQ and meats.

Even if you don't have a bean recipe, do you have a family favorite recipe handed down through generations. I'm looking for new recipes that have no competition. I have a chili recipe like that. I also have a BBQ sauce recipe second to none. I'd be glad to share it with anybody interested in it. I hope the members are interested in this topic.
why do you insist on opening yourself up to attack by posting every 23 minutes? you are fully aware that you are going to get attacked by you know who as soon as he comes on line but yet you do it anyway! I am beginning to believe that you like the abuse you receive and or you do this intentionally so that you are afforded a chance to plead your case or to justify whatever your latest charge is, you should have just totally ignored the bully as this is the only way they ever stop bullying by never getting a reaction out of intended victim but you are NO victim just a willing participant in the latest soap opera here at ET. too bad you cant change your username here as yours does not fit, Humility? lol right.
Ok first of all, Let me be clear that I couldn't care less anymore whether Humility gets bullied or not. He has shown before that he even deliberately tries to alienate those who do even slightly sympathize with him. So I certainly agree with Tommy's conclusion that he seems to like the abuse and loves to be victimized. Hence I'm not trying to defend him here.... Bullies/trolls, do as you please.

However Tommy I do find your reasoning to be highly odd here. As a mod suggesting users to keep silent because they might get bullied? I somewhat see the logic in your reasoning, I mean the other way around certainly is not gonna happen on this site, even though you tried. But if you cant go left on a certain issue that doesn't always mean turning right holds the answer. If certain bullying was gonna stop, it would have stopped long ago. Keeping silent would just be giving in to the terrorizing of trolls and will only postpone their actions anyway.
you dont understand because you want to justify all the fighting and bs as standing up for yourself which only inflames the situation everytime, if you truly wanted it to stop you would not even respond to the morons so what does that mean? you enjoy the fighting otherwise why take part because a person cannot argue by themselves. and you see you respond to a post meant for someone else you all love this shit lol
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 09:08
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
19tommy59 wrote:
you dont understand because you want to justify all the fighting and bs as standing up for yourself which only inflames the situation everytime, if you truly wanted it to stop you would not even respond to the morons so what does that mean? you enjoy the fighting otherwise why take part because a person cannot argue by themselves. and you see you respond to a post meant for someone else you all love this shit lol
Well you post your message in a public forum, so indeed the message was not intended for me, yet you do share your thoughts on this matter with the world. If it wasn't your intention for others to read your thoughts or respond on them, a PM to the OP might have been a better choice.

I do not love this sh1t but I do find the bigger picture of this matter to be fascinating. I don't think I have to explain what I mean by the bigger picture. Or maybe better said, the fact there is so much about it that I can't explain makes it fascinating. Maybe you could fill in some blanks there to make it less of a mystery.

Just as you suggest that I just use my views and feelings on this matter as an excuse to justify a fight, I could also argue that you just use your odd proposal to just not start a thread about innocent BBQ beans as an excuse to be able to say that you as mod are in control of this situation. Now we can both take that as an offense, or we can both admit to the fact that we can't look in eachothers mind so.. as long as the theory works both ways, it's really nothing more then a subjective gut feeling I'd say.

To be honest on that though, I don't like the fighting, but I also do not mind it if the alternative would be to accept the bullying or trolling. I still don't see how this would stop if we stay silent or don't respond though. When looking around and hearing other peoples story on this I can only conclude that this has been going on for years and that if it was ever gonna stop, it would have stopped long before I even signed up here. By staying silent or not responding we could maybe stop it for now, but I think you know even better then I do, that it won't go away.. It will only be asleep then. Now confronting it also isn't gonna make it go away, but at least then we didn't give in to attempts of troll terrorisation. After all ET is the place to be as I hear often enough.. So, lets not give that away so easy.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:50
Author: Blocked
I have to admit I am enjoying what appears to be a very well considered and carefully presented discussion, each party has an interesting perspective and some valid points. I will admit though that the conclusions arrived at are not only erroneous but completely self serving as well as being emotionally and psychologically convenient....It hasnt always been this way but it has been this way on and off for a long time. Whats the difference if it takes a person 1 ID or 100 ID's to exist here, the rules allow for multiple ID's with provisions.

Staff have multiple ID's uploaders have multiple ID's - the owner of the site has multiple ID ask anyone of them why they need more than one - they may not answer you! I think most people who visit the forum and have visited it for a long time are willing to admit (hopefully) that by and large the forum is full of crap like our little pillow biting friend and resident gum job expert Humility likes to use to provoke people who are fed up with milk toast ho hum hum drum borrrring topics.

Whats wrong with just saying we like a bit of drama and we love a bit more conflict in our regular day in day out grind...why not just admit that we love to be intellectually challenged to use our withering brains, even if what we use them on, could easily be dismissed as the retarded and non sensical dribblings of a retarded wigger wannabe like our resident Gangsta wanna be S-Wigga, who happens to drool about a gallon of mangoo everytime he opens his illiterate mouth....

I am trying to be careful not to allow anything meaningful or interesting or profound from escaping my mouth because I have to remember where I am and the only place where droves of little brown camel humpers are not----why? Because like our goo gobbling friend S-Wigga they don't do so well with english and they'd be requesting everything have sub titles...

So carry on my curious and mildly mentally challenged members - I am watching and reading with great interest!
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 13:42
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Anyway...B B Q Baked beans anyone.?
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 15:35
Author: Moderator
OU812 wrote:
I have to admit I am enjoying what appears to be a very well considered and carefully presented discussion, each party has an interesting perspective and some valid points. I will admit though that the conclusions arrived at are not only erroneous but completely self serving as well as being emotionally and psychologically convenient....It hasnt always been this way but it has been this way on and off for a long time. Whats the difference if it takes a person 1 ID or 100 ID's to exist here, the rules allow for multiple ID's with provisions.

Staff have multiple ID's uploaders have multiple ID's - the owner of the site has multiple ID ask anyone of them why they need more than one - they may not answer you! I think most people who visit the forum and have visited it for a long time are willing to admit (hopefully) that by and large the forum is full of crap like our little pillow biting friend and resident gum job expert Humility likes to use to provoke people who are fed up with milk toast ho hum hum drum borrrring topics.

Whats wrong with just saying we like a bit of drama and we love a bit more conflict in our regular day in day out grind...why not just admit that we love to be intellectually challenged to use our withering brains, even if what we use them on, could easily be dismissed as the retarded and non sensical dribblings of a retarded wigger wannabe like our resident Gangsta wanna be S-Wigga, who happens to drool about a gallon of mangoo everytime he opens his illiterate mouth....

I am trying to be careful not to allow anything meaningful or interesting or profound from escaping my mouth because I have to remember where I am and the only place where droves of little brown camel humpers are not----why? Because like our goo gobbling friend S-Wigga they don't do so well with english and they'd be requesting everything have sub titles...

So carry on my curious and mildly mentally challenged members - I am watching and reading with great interest!


WELL WELL look whose Playing the Guy with the White Hat. Way am i not surprisedhidden-17.gif I truly Believe what Mulva Said on the other thread About you Having Personality disorder OU812. One minuet your this nice person who get alone with almost everybody, and the Next We Know you Go Krazy Saying all kind of Bad things About other People, and Making them Angry trying to Get them Ban for no Good reasonhidden-02.gif

you think your Soo smart aren't you OU812? All you do with you Comments is you Create Situations where once ppl start replying to you. they have to go back and forth about some nonsensehidden-32.gif We see right Through you OU812, sure some may not reply and look the other way, but i mean way not reply? to what is happening on the Forum? to tell the truth i actually enjoy Reading all thees comments and sometimes even have Laugh or twolaughing-smiley-face.gif I mean it's not Against ET the Rules to get Involved with what is happening on the Site. And OU812 no where it says you can use Multiple user nameshidden-24.gif if you read the Rules it only says

DISALLOWED:
- Bad/dirty words used as ID
- Making more than one ID for no good reason
- Bad/Dirty or Porn related Avatars
- Making ID similar to another ID used by a known encoder/Release Group or making an ID with the words (admin/administrator) in it to mislead members

This Part is for the PPl like you OU812 - Making more than one ID for no good reason not-available.gif

you sure ain't having multiple user names for something useful or any other good reasons that's for sure HAHAHA. all you do is BS with all of your 101 user accounts. Your a Bomb Waiting to Go off Any moment OU812. Just look how many Chaos you have Caused just By Been Active on Forum the Last few weeks. your The #1 Problem for all of thees OU812

And I'm not Even gonna say anything about the little Insult you Put on your Comment. that just Gonna Create Another Situation where you have to go Back and Forth Again with you i have more important matters then playing with you

You really have Some mental Problems Bro. You always been like this? Or you started Been a A*Hole when Your life got difficult? and you Woke-up One day And thought something like...hummm i have nothing els Lose anymore So...i Might as well Go Hate and Create Chaos on ET Forum. because your so.. Desperate Right? If you need any help Please let us Know OU812 maybe we Can help you to get some Professional help for your Mental Problems

if you ask me you don't even deserve ET lover Smiley to your name. all you all is Create drama. way would Anyone who Really Love the Site Act like you Do? but them again your More of a Cry baby then A Drama Creator LOL. once you Start crying about something that's when you turn that into a Drama. It is fun to Watch what you do. i laugh most of the time. how you pretend to be the Good guy and the Bad guy AT the same time sometimes HAHAHA

What's more funnier is that Seeing that you think you've outsmarted everyone and no one sees what you doing. LMFAO. too Bad their are no medicine for Stupidity
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 15:45
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Tommy, I have had a relationship meltdown here with almost everyone. I say almost because I don't feel I have had any problems with Mulva. Since it's part of my history here, I can't seem to move on from it. This new topic was a sincere attempt at doing just that. I live in a world where everyone is entitled to have their say in court before being punished. I fought for that right and each time it was plucked from me. One outrageous thing after another was occurring and it was there for everyone to see. I finally got blocked! I used that time away from the Forum to prepare a sudden drop of my defense into a topic and then my case would be out there. I expected to get blocked again but by then, I got my message out there for all to see and read.

As soon as I was unblocked, I attempted to go one on one with the person who blocked me. Don't you know I know how much of a fool I made of myself posting all those comments teasing and taunting TEZ. In all that crap, the one person who seemed to agree with me was Ozi. No, he didn't say it in so many words. He didn't tell me to shut the crap up either. And finally, Ozi sent me a PM as a copy I think to the moderators. He addressed my issue i plain words and I got what I was after. Basically, he said if a member does not want tits, then don't give them to him. That's it, I was done.

I took some fallout, I know that. Before all this started, I was the golden boy. I got a Site Friend status, I got inducted into the Hall of Fame, I got a ton of reputations points, and then someone thought it would be funny to give me one more site symbol. (Boobies) I asked and pleaded to have it removed but nothing doing. It just didn't make sense to me. Why would you give someone reputations points and at the same time stick him with a site status symbol meant to make fun of people. I think we all have been bullied in our lives by someone. A woman can do it to a man effortlessly and he is powerless to do anything about it. An adult can do it to a kid and the kid is powerless to do anything about it. A bigger kid can bully another weaker kid at school and the teachers won't do anything about it. We all hate bullies!

I'm not offering up a defense so I'll stop here. Just know that I resolved my issues with the person I had problems with and for me I wanted it to be over. I needed it to be over and I feel it is. I posted a couple of topics but I sure as heck wasn't trying to hurt someone. In July, a BBQ cooking contest is taking place in our area. I'm looking for a one of a kind, best recipe for BBQ Baked Beans. What I have won't win a contest.

My topic is genuine and it is sincere. I guess coming on the heels of my recent problems with a moderator, you aren't ready for me. I'm moving on and anytime anybody feels I'm mocking someone or being hurtful, I want you to question me. Please don't assume something when their is a chance it isn't as you think. Give me the credit of the doubt and question me. Please don't allow someone else to influence your own thinking without taking the steps to come up with your own opinions. Be independent and if after you have considered everything to your satisfaction, you still feel I am that evil person you say I am, at least you arrived at that feeling all by yourself.

If you joined this topic with a recipe in mind, please give it to me. I'm looking for a recipe that includes smoked meat chopped up in fine pieces, maybe your home made BBQ sauce and not store bought, and whatever extra ingredients. Do you start from scratch with your beans or do you use store bought baked beans and start from there? If you think I want anything else, you'd be wrong. I'm here just to talk about cooking, etc.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 16:11
Author: Moderator
i don't think your Evil humility, you Ayt bro :)
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 16:25
Author: Blocked
S-WIGGER Definition: white boy that tries to hard and wants to be a nigger - your parents must be proud. But please you have demonstrated here already several times that you don't have the sophistication or intellectual ability to participate at the level necessary. You are simply to simple to comprehend what is being said or lack the language skills needed to take part so again you fuckin retarded illiterate non english speaking camel humping mangina licking spooge drooling twat... STFU


Humility the only chance you have from here forward at being able to find the acceptance you so desperately crave is to take the route others have gone before you. FAKE YOUR DEATH or CLAIM TO BE DYING!
This is your only path to resurrection as a new Extratorrent member and maybe when you come back from your self imposed exile you will have learned not to be such an annoying ass kissing attention seeking little kunt. Or you will have mastered the Fine Art Of I Do Not Give A Fuck! My personal favorite.

Clearly you can not help yourself though you've aroused an emotion in VULVA Muncher that I once thought her incapable of, "empathy" or perhaps it was pity. I had hoped that staff wouldve put you out of your misery by now or at least the the rest of us a break from your ridiculousness with a brief ISP Block but no luck there as they dont seem to have grown as tired of you yet as I have....

We've resolved nothing Humility - your a kunt plain and simple but eventually you to will be permanently blocked - take it from someone who knows ozi is a patient man but he has his limits. I am tired of hearing your cry baby bitch ass pleading your case...no one fukking cares!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 16:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
humility wrote:
Tommy, I have had a relationship meltdown here with almost everyone. I say almost because I don't feel I have had any problems with Mulva.
You write alot but you don't seem to read your own threads all that much. I addressed my concerns to you, but got ignored on that. So .. yea considering I was trying to do you a favor there in the first place made me re-evaluate the situation.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 16:37
Author: Blocked
and yet he mentions you as perhaps the only person he is on good terms with....How's that for fukkin delusional. Tell me you've seen the light and are ready for this monkey to be dispatched.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 16:46
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
S-WIGGER Definition: white boy that tries to hard and wants to be a nigger - your parents must be proud. But please you have demonstrated here already several times that you don't have the sophistication or intellectual ability to participate at the level necessary. You are simply to simple to comprehend what is being said or lack the language skills needed to take part so again you fuckin retarded illiterate non english speaking camel humping mangina licking spooge drooling twat... STFU


Humility the only chance you have from here forward at being able to find the acceptance you so desperately crave is to take the route others have gone before you. FAKE YOUR DEATH or CLAIM TO BE DYING!
This is your only path to resurrection as a new Extratorrent member and maybe when you come back from your self imposed exile you will have learned not to be such an annoying ass kissing attention seeking little kunt. Or you will have mastered the Fine Art Of I Do Not Give A Fuck! My personal favorite.

Clearly you can not help yourself though you've aroused an emotion in VULVA Muncher that I once thought her incapable of, "empathy" or perhaps it was pity. I had hoped that staff wouldve put you out of your misery by now or at least the the rest of us a break from your ridiculousness with a brief ISP Block but no luck there as they dont seem to have grown as tired of you yet as I have....

We've resolved nothing Humility - your a kunt plain and simple but eventually you to will be permanently blocked - take it from someone who knows ozi is a patient man but he has his limits. I am tired of hearing your cry baby bitch ass pleading your case...no one fukking cares!
Who put a quarter into you again?
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 16:51
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
Tommy, I have had a relationship meltdown here with almost everyone. I say almost because I don't feel I have had any problems with Mulva. Since it's part of my history here, I can't seem to move on from it. This new topic was a sincere attempt at doing just that. I live in a world where everyone is entitled to have their say in court before being punished. I fought for that right and each time it was plucked from me. One outrageous thing after another was occurring and it was there for everyone to see. I finally got blocked! I used that time away from the Forum to prepare a sudden drop of my defense into a topic and then my case would be out there. I expected to get blocked again but by then, I got my message out there for all to see and read.

As soon as I was unblocked, I attempted to go one on one with the person who blocked me. Don't you know I know how much of a fool I made of myself posting all those comments teasing and taunting TEZ. In all that crap, the one person who seemed to agree with me was Ozi. No, he didn't say it in so many words. He didn't tell me to shut the crap up either. And finally, Ozi sent me a PM as a copy I think to the moderators. He addressed my issue i plain words and I got what I was after. Basically, he said if a member does not want tits, then don't give them to him. That's it, I was done.

I took some fallout, I know that. Before all this started, I was the golden boy. I got a Site Friend status, I got inducted into the Hall of Fame, I got a ton of reputations points, and then someone thought it would be funny to give me one more site symbol. (Boobies) I asked and pleaded to have it removed but nothing doing. It just didn't make sense to me. Why would you give someone reputations points and at the same time stick him with a site status symbol meant to make fun of people. I think we all have been bullied in our lives by someone. A woman can do it to a man effortlessly and he is powerless to do anything about it. An adult can do it to a kid and the kid is powerless to do anything about it. A bigger kid can bully another weaker kid at school and the teachers won't do anything about it. We all hate bullies!

I'm not offering up a defense so I'll stop here. Just know that I resolved my issues with the person I had problems with and for me I wanted it to be over. I needed it to be over and I feel it is. I posted a couple of topics but I sure as heck wasn't trying to hurt someone. In July, a BBQ cooking contest is taking place in our area. I'm looking for a one of a kind, best recipe for BBQ Baked Beans. What I have won't win a contest.

My topic is genuine and it is sincere. I guess coming on the heels of my recent problems with a moderator, you aren't ready for me. I'm moving on and anytime anybody feels I'm mocking someone or being hurtful, I want you to question me. Please don't assume something when their is a chance it isn't as you think. Give me the credit of the doubt and question me. Please don't allow someone else to influence your own thinking without taking the steps to come up with your own opinions. Be independent and if after you have considered everything to your satisfaction, you still feel I am that evil person you say I am, at least you arrived at that feeling all by yourself.

If you joined this topic with a recipe in mind, please give it to me. I'm looking for a recipe that includes smoked meat chopped up in fine pieces, maybe your home made BBQ sauce and not store bought, and whatever extra ingredients. Do you start from scratch with your beans or do you use store bought baked beans and start from there? If you think I want anything else, you'd be wrong. I'm here just to talk about cooking, etc.
ok if you are interested the reason you get badgered is because you are seen as another member who joins and then does everything he can to make himself noticed, posting useless post after useless post, jumping into every other post in the forum to put your two cents in where it usually is not wanted, this irritates what I call core members,long time members who have seen them come and go thousands of times and with the same result, the person either wises up (which is not the usual result) or they end up blocked/banned when the staff gets completely tired of it, I was one of those idiots about 4 years ago, I even had the nerve to ask how do I become staff here!! LOL but I learned quickly (some would say I still have'nt) and the rest is history, we all have problems with one another from time to time but if you continue on being THAT person the end result will be the same as the many many that came before you, that is just the plain truth nice and clear what you do with it is up to you.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11  [Next]
Page 1 of 11   [ 165 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3