ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Atomica.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Little.Mermaid.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ali.and.Nino.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.148.103.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Attention all Cooks, Chefs, Food Connoisseurs <Game Over> (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  [Next]
Page 10 of 11   [ 165 posts ]
AuthorMessage
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 19:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
I was tempted with this but i couldn't put my finger on it.lol

dirty-humor-64-_zpsf5q4x7l2.jpg
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 19:45
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
snotlob wrote:
Panerai wrote:
It says "Scotch Beef" on it.
It's native of the square sausage, So it ain't going to say welsh sheep is it lol
pmsl
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 19:55
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
dogsthrobber wrote:
I was tempted with this but i couldn't put my finger on it.lol

dirty-humor-64-_zpsf5q4x7l2.jpg

That looks like it may be a ACTUAL dogsthrobber!

LOL!!!!

Who knew you could have so much fun with a Recipe thread.
Until the "OP" shows up and goes all "Norman Bates" on us!
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 20:10
Author: AdminSun
Faithwyn wrote:

That looks like it may be a ACTUAL dogsthrobber!

LOL!!!!

Who knew you could have so much fun with a Recipe thread.
Until the "OP" shows up and goes all "Norman Bates" on us!

LMFAO well said...quality :)))

tumblr_mltpz55E7K1qdip2to5_250.gif tumblr_mltpz55E7K1qdip2to6_250.gif
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 20:57
Author: Site FriendWarnedET lover
Okay, I know what I said. Get over it!

Liked the Southern Fried Steak photo. I can see you got some nice crust on the meat. Yummy looking! Impossible to eat without cream gravy! Couldn't really tell by the photo but your mashed potatoes didn't look so good. Mine would be creamy white, blended until fluffy and light. I use plenty of butter and milk for taste. And when its time to take a seat, I make a big hole in the middle of the pile of mashed potatoes to drop my gravy down into. Eat it hot right off the stove quickly. You can overeat so quickly with a meal like this! Gotta have some iced tea; strong tasting and sweetened just right. Have lots of ice to make sure it never gets warm! I almost forgot. I like cornbread sticks loaded with butter, yeast rolls make a good bread for this meal or you can simply make garlic butter toast cut diagonally and placed on the sides of the plate.

I don't know but it seems you guys are missing someone here! You need to have roll call!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 20:59
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
dogsthrobber wrote:
I was tempted with this but i couldn't put my finger on it.lol

dirty-humor-64-_zpsf5q4x7l2.jpg
is that the staff stick ?
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 21:03
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Faithwyn wrote:
dogsthrobber wrote:
I was tempted with this but i couldn't put my finger on it.lol

dirty-humor-64-_zpsf5q4x7l2.jpg

That looks like it may be a ACTUAL dogsthrobber!

LOL!!!!

Who knew you could have so much fun with a Recipe thread.
Until the "OP" shows up and goes all "Norman Bates" on us!

Don't know about the thread but u could have some fun with that in the photo.just don't unwrap it.lol
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 21:06
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
I might have a recipe for barbecued dogsthrobber somewhere.I'll check.:}
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 21:08
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
humility wrote:
Okay, I know what I said. Get over it!

Liked the Southern Fried Steak photo. I can see you got some nice crust on the meat. Yummy looking! Impossible to eat without cream gravy! Couldn't really tell by the photo but your mashed potatoes didn't look so good. Mine would be creamy white, blended until fluffy and light. I use plenty of butter and milk for taste. And when its time to take a seat, I make a big hole in the middle of the pile of mashed potatoes to drop my gravy down into. Eat it hot right off the stove quickly. You can overeat so quickly with a meal like this! Gotta have some iced tea; strong tasting and sweetened just right. Have lots of ice to make sure it never gets warm! I almost forgot. I like cornbread sticks loaded with butter, yeast rolls make a good bread for this meal or you can simply make garlic butter toast cut diagonally and placed on the sides of the plate.

I don't know but it seems you guys are missing someone here! You need to have roll call!
Oh yes, you have my vote for the garlic butter toast, i could nibble away on that all day. As a matter of fact, anything with garlic be it cheesey garlic breadsticks etc. Love it...
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 21:14
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
dogsthrobber wrote:
I might have a recipe for barbecued dogsthrobber somewhere.I'll check.:}

cat-grilling-win.jpg
Yes! bring it!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 21:34
Author: ModeratorET lover
loool this thread is so funny it is cracking me up :) awesome :)

My mouth is watering with all this food :) i like a lot of food but not anything hot or spicey :( i have not tried corn bread but it sounds really lovely :)

Just had a friend over for some Cheese sandwiches, not mention any names

But Soup did you enjoy your sarnie loool


Rab.gif
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 21:42
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
loool this thread is so funny it is cracking me up :) awesome :)

My mouth is watering with all this food :) i like a lot of food but not anything hot or spicey :( i have not tried corn bread but it sounds really lovely :)

Just had a friend over for some Cheese sandwiches, not mention any names

But Soup did you enjoy your sarnie loool


Rab.gif
Pmsl, aye am getting there
de50d6883e9caed5feb268cd8d4ddefd.jpg
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 21:44
Author: ModeratorET lover
Soup wrote:
ange1 wrote:
loool this thread is so funny it is cracking me up :) awesome :)

My mouth is watering with all this food :) i like a lot of food but not anything hot or spicey :( i have not tried corn bread but it sounds really lovely :)

Just had a friend over for some Cheese sandwiches, not mention any names

But Soup did you enjoy your sarnie loool


Rab.gif
Pmsl, aye am getting there
de50d6883e9caed5feb268cd8d4ddefd.jpg

Loooool :)
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 22:07
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
dogsthrobber wrote:
I might have a recipe for barbecued dogsthrobber somewhere.I'll check.:}

Found it

step 1. Take barbacue sauce from cupboard
step 2. Remove underwear.
step 3. Drizzle sauce over throbber
step 5. run over to sink and swill off to stop it burning.:}
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 03:18
Author: Site FriendWarnedET lover
Well, look who killed the topic! Way to go dwerp! Underwear? hee haw You mean nappies don't you? You just had to get your tweezers and pull it out! You said drizzle but more likely you probably used an eye dropper! You didn't mention using the aid of a magnifying glass. BBQ sauce on your throbber - I bet you're the kind of guy who sticks it in a hole in the wall thinking a girl is on the other side! What a dwerp!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  [Next]
Page 10 of 11   [ 165 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2