Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 2017 NEW HDCAM x264 HQMic-CPG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bahubali 2 - The Conclusion 2017 x264 DesiPDVD Rip AAC 2.0 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.224.225.228.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Attention all Cooks, Chefs, Food Connoisseurs <Game Over> (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11
Page 11 of 11   [ 165 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 03:42
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
humility wrote:
Well, look who killed the topic! Way to go dwerp! Underwear? hee haw You mean nappies don't you? You just had to get your tweezers and pull it out! You said drizzle but more likely you probably used an eye dropper! You didn't mention using the aid of a magnifying glass. BBQ sauce on your throbber - I bet you're the kind of guy who sticks it in a hole in the wall thinking a girl is on the other side! What a dwerp!

CLUDITE FUTUO ASCENDIT
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 03:53
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Faith, my dear, you have multiple personalities and so far I think I love them all! Is it your bedtime or something? Where's the joke, the GIF, and humor? Did you think I'd let that Latin crap go by without addressing it? Hehehe (you clever little girl - STFU).

I took Latin in high school growing up. I was selected to play Caesar for our Christmas party (it was a class thing). I'll never forget my lines - "Et tu, Brute?" We wore the long robes and the hair pieces. Our instructor was this little old lady named Ms. Rainwater! She was also the librarian! How I wish I could give her a hug and say thanks! Little did I know I was having the best years of my life then!
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 13:06
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Learn to chill out abit m8.I know you started this thread but shit happens.We all at ET Like a joke and amalgamate our opinions on each topic.There is no malice,You shoul'd be happy with the size of the thread.Just enjoy the feedback.:}
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 15:17
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
Faith, my dear, you have multiple personalities and so far I think I love them all! Is it your bedtime or something? Where's the joke, the GIF, and humor? Did you think I'd let that Latin crap go by without addressing it? Hehehe (you clever little girl - STFU).

I took Latin in high school growing up. I was selected to play Caesar for our Christmas party (it was a class thing). I'll never forget my lines - "Et tu, Brute?" We wore the long robes and the hair pieces. Our instructor was this little old lady named Ms. Rainwater! She was also the librarian! How I wish I could give her a hug and say thanks! Little did I know I was having the best years of my life then!
I am going to drop all pretense here, I would like to say in all..well humility that I truly believe you have mental issues, true psychological/psychiatric trouble, I would normally jump in and make light or fun of these posts but I do not make jokes about psychologically disturbed people, I truly recommend that you seek some type of help(professional/psychiatric perhaps) I do not wish to add to your mental anguish any further so I will just stay out of your posts or any posts that you may even be thinkng of joining because I dont know what you are capable of, thank God this is the internet and you have no way to know who or where we are you really frighten me.I post this here in hopes that all parties take notice and perhaps consider your condition before reacting to what you post,you cannot help yourself,there is nothing funny about mental illness,I hope you get treatment and the doctors can help you it must be miserable being you! in your current condition I mean.
EFFU2 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 18:27
Author: Blocked
Thank God you said it 19Tommy59, i was thinking the same thing after reading through some of his posts, obvious to me that, here is a very desperately lonely man, starved for attention and acceptance and coming here in a futile attempt to get those needs met!

poor guy as my grandma always says, But for the grace of God, There go I!
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 18:38
[/quote]I am going to drop all pretense here, I would like to say in all..well humility that I truly believe you have mental issues, true psychological/psychiatric trouble, I would normally jump in and make light or fun of these posts but I do not make jokes about psychologically disturbed people, I truly recommend that you seek some type of help(professional/psychiatric perhaps) I do not wish to add to your mental anguish any further so I will just stay out of your posts or any posts that you may even be thinkng of joining because I dont know what you are capable of, thank God this is the internet and you have no way to know who or where we are you really frighten me.I post this here in hopes that all parties take notice and perhaps consider your condition before reacting to what you post,you cannot help yourself,there is nothing funny about mental illness,I hope you get treatment and the doctors can help you it must be miserable being you! in your current condition I mean.[/quote]

haha, not going to work tommy! I'm as crazy as the rest of the members for being here! You can keep pushing the psych thing if makes you feel superior in some way. I don't mind you using me to elevate yourself in some way, form or fashion. Could you please elaborate a little more about my "mental anguish". In fact, feel free to name the symptoms I'm displaying so I can take it to my doctor. If you really want to help me, tell me what you are seeing or reading. You don't have to use big words, just put it in simple terms as best as you can.

P.S. Tommy, can you tell me how to put quotes in a box like you just did!
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 18:44
Trying to figure out how people put quotes in boxes!
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 19:08
@EFFU2 -

Thank God you said it 19Tommy59,

You are thanking God for the remarks Tommy made? Are you nuts? Tommy is no prophet, saint, or disciple authorized to speak the word of God!

i was thinking the same thing after reading through some of his posts,

No, dear "one comment friend", I know it seems you had those thoughts yourself but the reality of it is, you are suffering from an extreme case of influence, suggestion and bias. Distance yourself from here and your mind will clear up and go back to what is normal for you. That gold star isn't the same thing as the burning bush!

obvious to me that, here is a very desperately lonely man, starved for attention and acceptance and coming here in a futile attempt to get those needs met!

The cycle of life begins with the lonely trip through the birth canal and into the world. From this moment on, that entity will seek acceptance and assimilation into the world. Like all things in life, for some it will be an easy journey and for others, it will be torturous and fraught with obstacles. If you are unfortunate enough to be born autistic, your path will be next to impossible without help. You grow old eventually, all that you know leaves. The friends you once knew dies. The family leave and you soon find yourself head of the family. Not surprisingly, we all end up right back where we started when we first appeared in the world. If we are lucky, we still have a spouse to travel with. If not, we'll all become lonely, isolated and seek attention wherever we can get it. In my case, I haven't arrived at the end. If I were you, I'd go back and consult with grandma some more. Me thinks you weren't a good listener!

poor guy as my grandma always says, But for the grace of God, There go I!

If you want to pity me, that's your right. I don't mind if you do either. You're just one more aggravation in life that can be dealt with by simply ignoring you!
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 20:15
A public apology to Mulva from Humility -

I accused Mulva of being deceptive and pretending to pose as a male when she is in fact a female. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I was totally, completely and universally wrong! Therefore, I am asking for forgiveness and am offering this public apology to attest to my wrongdoing. Mulva states in her profile she is a female. She was not attempting to pose as a Male. I put the red wire on the black wire here. My wires got crossed. I never read her profile. I should have but I didn't. I offended her as a person, a member of ET, and as a woman. For that, I am truly sorry. I promise to never make that mistake again. A mistake only continues to be a mistake if you fail to correct it.

Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 00:33
STFU humility just shut your fukking hole for 5 minutes. yeah you got my attention, though i tried to resist it I was unable. Your a fukking piece of sick crap, i said it elsewhere so I wont repeat it, but my only real solace comes from the fact, that these fine staff who have practiced a great deal of tolerance and patience for you, have a limit and eventually the axe with fall and your head will roll. I have to admit, i get it, you like being the red headed step child who gets followed home and beaten every day, you love the attention. Thats excellent - cause I have no moral code or character flaw that prevents me from delighting in not leaving an unbruised or blemished portion of your body. There is nothing that will give me greater pleasure that seeing your mouth sewn shut for good, containing all your vile rhetoric until you explode, like a squeezed zit on a teenagers cheek...

Congratulations to all the staff that have resisted the urge to permanently silence this fool, you have demonstrated a degree of tolerance and patience that truly baffles me.
humility avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 01:15
Vinyl wrote:
STFU humility just shut your fukking hole for 5 minutes. yeah you got my attention, though i tried to resist it I was unable. Your a fukking piece of sick crap, i said it elsewhere so I wont repeat it, but my only real solace comes from the fact, that these fine staff who have practiced a great deal of tolerance and patience for you, have a limit and eventually the axe with fall and your head will roll. I have to admit, i get it, you like being the red headed step child who gets followed home and beaten every day, you love the attention. Thats excellent - cause I have no moral code or character flaw that prevents me from delighting in not leaving an unbruised or blemished portion of your body. There is nothing that will give me greater pleasure that seeing your mouth sewn shut for good, containing all your vile rhetoric until you explode, like a squeezed zit on a teenagers cheek...

Congratulations to all the staff that have resisted the urge to permanently silence this fool, you have demonstrated a degree of tolerance and patience that truly baffles me.

You can buy different types of hogs but you can't buy a different sound. They all sound like Vinyl, OU812, Cat, etc. Listen closely to the sound of "Oink, oink. oink!" As soon as this guy is confronted, he folds like belly fat. Vinyl, is that all you got! Seriously, I've heard girls curse better than that. In fact, one of the best cussing outs I ever got was from a young 15 year old girl. She loved me and we both knew it. She eventually broke down crying and I gave her a hug. Later, she apologized to me in a way only a girl can. I love making up with a girl.

Can I expect you to follow the same pattern? Are you going to fall to your knees, screaming and hollering just before you fall face down on the floor crying. Vinyl, physical violence ain't going to happen and everyone knows that. It's wishful thinking to talk like you are going to do this and that when it ain't going to happen. All that talk about red headed children, exploding zits and mouths is pure fantastical spewing from your hole. And when all else fails, you run to mama and daddy. The Moderators aren't coming to your rescue. You mess with the big dog, you're going to get a bite out of your butt when you do. Calm yourself down, get pencil and paper out, and write down what you want to say first. Go back over it like it is your first draft and make your corrections. Call mama to look at it and ask her for help. When you are confident you have got it right and you're ready to fire your shot, hit that send button. Oh, don't keep sitting there dummy. As soon as I get your best shot, I'm going to fire back at you. You better have mama out of the room. I don't want to hurt innocent women and children with my words. hehe haha I can't wait to hear what you come back with. I'm betting 50% of what you say will be expletives and curse words. Take out another 40% for non content words (words that mean nothing). That only leaves 10%. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!
humility avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 03:07
Well Tommy, you can't stand the heat in the kitchen so instead of removing yourself, you take the unusual approach of kicking everyone else out of the kitchen instead. Look, I know you can warn me, you can block me, but I've been there, done that!

It's okay for you to tell me how mentally ill I am not once but several times. Then you get that retard EFFU2 beating his drum with the same verbage and what do you think I'd do. Oh, were you expecting me to ask you for a referral to the closet psych ward?

This is my topic and you are the guest. You see the problem is that I do it better! I don't use foul language to accomplish what needs to be said. I have better writing skills than you or anybody else in this topic. This forum is not a level playing area. You have your powers by virtue of your position on ET. I have mine! If you can't deal with me any other way except to warn me, ban me, block me, then do it!

You're not going to put a leash on me so you can jerk me back every time I happen to say something you personally don't like. If you call me names or cast dispersions upon my character, you can bet your sweet tutti fruities I'm going to say something. And why should I be nice about it? You weren't nice when you said it. Who are you to diagnose a mental health problem? Do you have special training in that field?

Okay, I'm ready for a rest from this site. If you stick me with a warning, go all the way! If you want me gone, a warning won't work with me. All you're doing is showing how inept you are at being a moderator!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 03:18
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
Well Tommy, you can't stand the heat in the kitchen so instead of removing yourself, you take the unusual approach of kicking everyone else out of the kitchen instead. Look, I know you can warn me, you can block me, but I've been there, done that!

It's okay for you to tell me how mentally ill I am not once but several times. Then you get that retard EFFU2 beating his drum with the same verbage and what do you think I'd do. Oh, were you expecting me to ask you for a referral to the closet psych ward?

This is my topic and you are the guest. You see the problem is that I do it better! I don't use foul language to accomplish what needs to be said. I have better writing skills than you or anybody else in this topic. This forum is not a level playing area. You have your powers by virtue of your position on ET. I have mine! If you can't deal with me any other way except to warn me, ban me, block me, then do it!

You're not going to put a leash on me so you can jerk me back every time I happen to say something you personally don't like. If you call me names or cast dispersions upon my character, you can bet your sweet tutti fruities I'm going to say something. And why should I be nice about it? You weren't nice when you said it. Who are you to diagnose a mental health problem? Do you have special training in that field?

Okay, I'm ready for a rest from this site. If you stick me with a warning, go all the way! If you want me gone, a warning won't work with me. All you're doing is showing how inept you are at being a moderator!
actually I do have a BS in Behavioral Sciences with a Psychology minor but you go ahead as again calling yourself superior I am fine with being just an ordinary guy nothing you say really bothers me as I see you for what you realy are so your posts are more of a nuisance,but to MANY other members you are a major problem and I do not mean just the ones you bait daily I mean others who refuse to use the forum any longer because of YOU! and yes you are mentioned by name, I will not post a response to you any longer but will act if necessary. and by the way topics are not owned they are merely began and then they belong to all not you.
glutton avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 03:50
FFS how many warnings does this guy get before he is forced to take things seriously and not like he is above staff actions....other member have been dealt with more swiftly than this turd bomb! Dispatch this fukker once and for all!
Dipping21 avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:29

glutton wrote:
FFS how many warnings does this guy get before he is forced to take things seriously and not like he is above staff actions....other member have been dealt with more swiftly than this turd bomb! Dispatch this fukker once and for all!

well how many have you had 999 times lmao
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11
Page 11 of 11   [ 165 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3