ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.146.135.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Attention all Cooks, Chefs, Food Connoisseurs <Game Over> (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11  [Next]
Page 2 of 11   [ 165 posts ]
AuthorMessage
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 16:54
Author: Blocked
VULVA you and your wigger pal and his bitch should start a club - though i suspect you already have.

I would like to suggest two new icons for People like mulva1989, who are more masculine than feminine and who clearly prefer to eat the hairpie then the phalus The Erect Penis Icon!

and for people like our friendly neighborhood illiterate S-Wigger The Hairy Clam to let the world know how much of a pussy he is.

And since Humility doesnt like tits he should be given The Golden Worm for spending more time groveling on his belly than any man should..

Very well stated 19Tommy59 you've summed it up in a nutshell and yes I remember your post in the forum with a great deal of pleasure...You certainly did get hammered didnt you....its an initiation thing and you certainly did get the message. Snotty can even speak on the initiation process and the change that so rarely takes place....

But it doesnt happen if you arent challenged and for along long time...too long in my view there was nobody here willing to challenge and the staff were very quick to intervene to silence anyone who stood up to do so... That process is just as much a part of ET as the core members you pay hommage to good for you for recognizing their contribution
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 17:07
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Hey look !
It's OU812 , our inhouse clown doing one of his discount acts!

OU812.jpg
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 17:07
Author: Moderator
OU812 little baby please stop crying-smiley-face.gif No body likes a Cry Baby
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 17:08
Author: Moderator
Mulva1989 wrote:
Hey look !
It's OU812 , our inhouse clown doing one of discount acts!

OU812.jpg

roflmao.gif
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 17:14
Author: Moderator
Just Few days a Go, i think it was Last week or something OU812 you went Krazy on Tommy. And you got ban didn't you OU812? finally now you use the little bit of the Brain you have left. before you say some stupid sh11t,ha? Lovely to see your improving LOL
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 19:32
Author: Blocked
You have a strange way of recounting and rewriting history WiGGER Bitch! I don't always have to agree with someone to acknowledge when they make a valid argument, I dont have to agree with them at all really. There was a time before he was staff when he was actually a pretty decent guy. But thats the trouble with being staff here, ultimately you can not be both. You can't be someone's friend and be staff also. Many people have found this out only after becoming staff and realizing being a friend was more important. Some decide that being staff is more important. And some never really seem to struggle with it at all. Being staff here is a big ask, probably even bigger now than ever before.

But i am capable, though it might seem strange to a simple worm like yourself to grasp, to hold to opposing views in valid stead at the same time. I can respect someone I dislike, but i can not like someone I do not respect...

I realize these are difficult concepts for you to grasp, I mean morons, retards and illiterate dickheads like you rarely have to consider such things like moral integrity or spiritual responsibility. Youy said I am full of hatred or some such shit. There is much in the world to hate, there is much that is evil, but even God Almighty hates sin, pride and unforgiveness being at the top of his hate list. I hate both of these things in me and elsewhere when i find it.

But i dont hate people. You for example i dont hate you I hate the ignorance in you, Humility I don't hate him I hate the pride and arrogance in him just like I hate it in myself...But I dont hate him or anyone else. I would have to know a person to love them or hate them. Here you dont get to see people, you see the personality behind the mask they wear.

That's why there is one everlasting truth for people who truly know me. They know me regardless of what ID I use, they recognize the one thing it is impossible to hide or fake, my personality! It simply can not be mistaken. Anyone who has known me will not dispute that fact.
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 20:34
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverKitty
With all sincerity, have all I done is provide a place where people can argue, bicker, curse, and call out others. I am very sincere about why I started this topic. I'm entering into a BBQ contest in July. I won 3rd place for my chicken last year. I'm hoping I have made some changes that will get me second or even first place this year. There is a substantial fee to enter. I didn't enter into competition except for the chicken and pork BBQ contests. This year I want to submit a BBQ baked beans submission. If I can win a first place, I can sell my recipe and make a few bucks. At least enough to pay for my grill and smoker.

I am asking you to set aside your squabbles and personal issues. Can you help me or not? I am determined to leave the past behind me and move in a more positive direction. Surely, nobody can have an issues talking about cooking, can they? As i said, I'm also interested in any old family favorite recipes from your part of the world.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 02:31
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
OU812 wrote:
You have a strange way of recounting and rewriting history WiGGER Bitch! I don't always have to agree with someone to acknowledge when they make a valid argument, I dont have to agree with them at all really. There was a time before he was staff when he was actually a pretty decent guy. But thats the trouble with being staff here, ultimately you can not be both. You can't be someone's friend and be staff also. Many people have found this out only after becoming staff and realizing being a friend was more important. Some decide that being staff is more important. And some never really seem to struggle with it at all. Being staff here is a big ask, probably even bigger now than ever before.

But i am capable, though it might seem strange to a simple worm like yourself to grasp, to hold to opposing views in valid stead at the same time. I can respect someone I dislike, but i can not like someone I do not respect...

I realize these are difficult concepts for you to grasp, I mean morons, retards and illiterate dickheads like you rarely have to consider such things like moral integrity or spiritual responsibility. Youy said I am full of hatred or some such shit. There is much in the world to hate, there is much that is evil, but even God Almighty hates sin, pride and unforgiveness being at the top of his hate list. I hate both of these things in me and elsewhere when i find it.

But i dont hate people. You for example i dont hate you I hate the ignorance in you, Humility I don't hate him I hate the pride and arrogance in him just like I hate it in myself...But I dont hate him or anyone else. I would have to know a person to love them or hate them. Here you dont get to see people, you see the personality behind the mask they wear.

That's why there is one everlasting truth for people who truly know me. They know me regardless of what ID I use, they recognize the one thing it is impossible to hide or fake, my personality! It simply can not be mistaken. Anyone who has known me will not dispute that fact.
you know I think I still am a pretty decent guy, you and I have said many things to one another over the years and I still have the same views as I always have I think we share many of them and I always did my best to support you until the falling out, I still think the same way I always did I just try to limit what I say these days and it is not to keep this staff position as most might think, there is no pay no real benefits other than all the bullshit you can stand and then some so the reason I slowed down with my rhetoric (the brown type) is because I am getting older and though I am not more tolerant I am much more tired of the shit that comes my way as a result and that does not make me a sell out it makes me just want life to be easier (for me) this may seem self serving but I mean every word of it and you are privy to what I mean although the two morons are not (thank God).and P.S you are right and I for one cant dispute that fact either.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 04:55
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
You have a strange way of recounting and rewriting history WiGGER Bitch! I don't always have to agree with someone to acknowledge when they make a valid argument, I dont have to agree with them at all really. There was a time before he was staff when he was actually a pretty decent guy. But thats the trouble with being staff here, ultimately you can not be both. You can't be someone's friend and be staff also. Many people have found this out only after becoming staff and realizing being a friend was more important. Some decide that being staff is more important. And some never really seem to struggle with it at all. Being staff here is a big ask, probably even bigger now than ever before.

But i am capable, though it might seem strange to a simple worm like yourself to grasp, to hold to opposing views in valid stead at the same time. I can respect someone I dislike, but i can not like someone I do not respect...

I realize these are difficult concepts for you to grasp, I mean morons, retards and illiterate dickheads like you rarely have to consider such things like moral integrity or spiritual responsibility. Youy said I am full of hatred or some such shit. There is much in the world to hate, there is much that is evil, but even God Almighty hates sin, pride and unforgiveness being at the top of his hate list. I hate both of these things in me and elsewhere when i find it.

But i dont hate people. You for example i dont hate you I hate the ignorance in you, Humility I don't hate him I hate the pride and arrogance in him just like I hate it in myself...But I dont hate him or anyone else. I would have to know a person to love them or hate them. Here you dont get to see people, you see the personality behind the mask they wear.

That's why there is one everlasting truth for people who truly know me. They know me regardless of what ID I use, they recognize the one thing it is impossible to hide or fake, my personality! It simply can not be mistaken. Anyone who has known me will not dispute that fact.
I find it funny how you're so quick and easy to definitively judge others, but when it comes to yourself you keep making up all these excuses and stories of why you're supposedly so much more then the sum of your actions. For instance.... You behave very hateful most of time towards people. Yet here you are telling us you don't hate them, just certain properties, how you don't know them etc. Now I don't know if that's just an excuse you tell yourself to have peace with it, or that you really feel that way but just have problems expressing yourself.. But it is important to see that that is pretty irrelevant since ultimately it are your actions and behavior that define you, not the thoughts in your head.

I mean those terrorists that flew into the twin towers, in their vision, they had a noble goal, in their minds it made a lot of sense what they were doing, to them it wasn't wrong or evil at all what they were doing, as far as they could see, it was the only right thing to do. Now obviously that really means bupkis to us, their twisted thoughts are their own. In fact in the end it only makes it worse knowing they found justification and peace in doing such an evil thing. Now I'm not comparing what you do to their actions, I'm merely using the extremities of the example to point out that all these excuses and stories only make it worse. If you really were serious about the thoughts you are sharing, then you would use them to change your behavior. If you're not gonna use them to change your behavior, you're eventually just using them to make yourself ignorant about what you really are.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 05:24
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Mulva1989 wrote:
OU812 wrote:
You have a strange way of recounting and rewriting history WiGGER Bitch! I don't always have to agree with someone to acknowledge when they make a valid argument, I dont have to agree with them at all really. There was a time before he was staff when he was actually a pretty decent guy. But thats the trouble with being staff here, ultimately you can not be both. You can't be someone's friend and be staff also. Many people have found this out only after becoming staff and realizing being a friend was more important. Some decide that being staff is more important. And some never really seem to struggle with it at all. Being staff here is a big ask, probably even bigger now than ever before.

But i am capable, though it might seem strange to a simple worm like yourself to grasp, to hold to opposing views in valid stead at the same time. I can respect someone I dislike, but i can not like someone I do not respect...

I realize these are difficult concepts for you to grasp, I mean morons, retards and illiterate dickheads like you rarely have to consider such things like moral integrity or spiritual responsibility. Youy said I am full of hatred or some such shit. There is much in the world to hate, there is much that is evil, but even God Almighty hates sin, pride and unforgiveness being at the top of his hate list. I hate both of these things in me and elsewhere when i find it.

But i dont hate people. You for example i dont hate you I hate the ignorance in you, Humility I don't hate him I hate the pride and arrogance in him just like I hate it in myself...But I dont hate him or anyone else. I would have to know a person to love them or hate them. Here you dont get to see people, you see the personality behind the mask they wear.

That's why there is one everlasting truth for people who truly know me. They know me regardless of what ID I use, they recognize the one thing it is impossible to hide or fake, my personality! It simply can not be mistaken. Anyone who has known me will not dispute that fact.
I find it funny how you're so quick and easy to definitively judge others, but when it comes to yourself you keep making up all these excuses and stories of why you're supposedly so much more then the sum of your actions. For instance.... You behave very hateful most of time towards people. Yet here you are telling us you don't hate them, just certain properties, how you don't know them etc. Now I don't know if that's just an excuse you tell yourself to have peace with it, or that you really feel that way but just have problems expressing yourself.. But it is important to see that that is pretty irrelevant since ultimately it are your actions and behavior that define you, not the thoughts in your head.

I mean those terrorists that flew into the twin towers, in their vision, they had a noble goal, in their minds it made a lot of sense what they were doing, to them it wasn't wrong or evil at all what they were doing, as far as they could see, it was the only right thing to do. Now obviously that really means bupkis to us, their twisted thoughts are their own. In fact in the end it only makes it worse knowing they found justification and peace in doing such an evil thing. Now I'm not comparing what you do to their actions, I'm merely using the extremities of the example to point out that all these excuses and stories only make it worse. If you really were serious about the thoughts you are sharing, then you would use them to change your behavior. If you're not gonna use them to change your behavior, you're eventually just using them to make yourself ignorant about what you really are.
WOW really?9/11 you went there? how in the hell do you know what they were thinking? are you related or something? perhaps you have a direct insight that the rest of us dont have? you are not comparing their actions to his? then why the hell bring that up in the first place it has absolutely no bearing as an example of what they did and what he has said no comparison at all, that was the most rediculous thing you have said yet, just when I thought I may have heard/seen it all!!! 9/11 sheeesh you have to be kidding? im sure Hitler and the holocaust will be your next comparison?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 05:47
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
19tommy59 wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
OU812 wrote:
You have a strange way of recounting and rewriting history WiGGER Bitch! I don't always have to agree with someone to acknowledge when they make a valid argument, I dont have to agree with them at all really. There was a time before he was staff when he was actually a pretty decent guy. But thats the trouble with being staff here, ultimately you can not be both. You can't be someone's friend and be staff also. Many people have found this out only after becoming staff and realizing being a friend was more important. Some decide that being staff is more important. And some never really seem to struggle with it at all. Being staff here is a big ask, probably even bigger now than ever before.

But i am capable, though it might seem strange to a simple worm like yourself to grasp, to hold to opposing views in valid stead at the same time. I can respect someone I dislike, but i can not like someone I do not respect...

I realize these are difficult concepts for you to grasp, I mean morons, retards and illiterate dickheads like you rarely have to consider such things like moral integrity or spiritual responsibility. Youy said I am full of hatred or some such shit. There is much in the world to hate, there is much that is evil, but even God Almighty hates sin, pride and unforgiveness being at the top of his hate list. I hate both of these things in me and elsewhere when i find it.

But i dont hate people. You for example i dont hate you I hate the ignorance in you, Humility I don't hate him I hate the pride and arrogance in him just like I hate it in myself...But I dont hate him or anyone else. I would have to know a person to love them or hate them. Here you dont get to see people, you see the personality behind the mask they wear.

That's why there is one everlasting truth for people who truly know me. They know me regardless of what ID I use, they recognize the one thing it is impossible to hide or fake, my personality! It simply can not be mistaken. Anyone who has known me will not dispute that fact.
I find it funny how you're so quick and easy to definitively judge others, but when it comes to yourself you keep making up all these excuses and stories of why you're supposedly so much more then the sum of your actions. For instance.... You behave very hateful most of time towards people. Yet here you are telling us you don't hate them, just certain properties, how you don't know them etc. Now I don't know if that's just an excuse you tell yourself to have peace with it, or that you really feel that way but just have problems expressing yourself.. But it is important to see that that is pretty irrelevant since ultimately it are your actions and behavior that define you, not the thoughts in your head.

I mean those terrorists that flew into the twin towers, in their vision, they had a noble goal, in their minds it made a lot of sense what they were doing, to them it wasn't wrong or evil at all what they were doing, as far as they could see, it was the only right thing to do. Now obviously that really means bupkis to us, their twisted thoughts are their own. In fact in the end it only makes it worse knowing they found justification and peace in doing such an evil thing. Now I'm not comparing what you do to their actions, I'm merely using the extremities of the example to point out that all these excuses and stories only make it worse. If you really were serious about the thoughts you are sharing, then you would use them to change your behavior. If you're not gonna use them to change your behavior, you're eventually just using them to make yourself ignorant about what you really are.
WOW really?9/11 you went there? how in the hell do you know what they were thinking? are you related or something? perhaps you have a direct insight that the rest of us dont have? you are not comparing their actions to his? then why the hell bring that up in the first place it has absolutely no bearing as an example of what they did and what he has said no comparison at all, that was the most rediculous thing you have said yet, just when I thought I may have heard/seen it all!!! 9/11 sheeesh you have to be kidding? im sure Hitler and the holocaust will be your next comparison?
If I may be so blunt... WOW what crawled up your butt?
I mean really?!? Have we really gone passed the point that everything is taken as offensive? I clearly wasn't mocking it, I clearly wasn't disrespecting any of the victims. If anything, I pretty much pointed out how ridiculous the terrorist mindset is. I merely used the extremities of a terrorists mindset to paint a picture. 9/11 itself wasn't even directly a mainfocus of my point. That you pick out 9/11 out of that and use it to throw rocks at me is pretty uncalled for if you ask me.

The way we know these terrorists get trained and recruited using religious extremism gives us a pretty good insight into their minds yes. And just because the example was extreme it had all to clear bearing to what he was spouting. It's a simple point of using your mind to make up thoughts and believes to justify your actions while if you really would want to be good, you'd use those thoughts and believes to better your actions. Nobody HAS to be good you know.. but don't try to fool yourself or others into thinking you're trying to be good while in reality you're just making yourself believe you're not that bad while having no intentions at all to change bad behavior.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 06:36
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Mulva1989 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
OU812 wrote:
You have a strange way of recounting and rewriting history WiGGER Bitch! I don't always have to agree with someone to acknowledge when they make a valid argument, I dont have to agree with them at all really. There was a time before he was staff when he was actually a pretty decent guy. But thats the trouble with being staff here, ultimately you can not be both. You can't be someone's friend and be staff also. Many people have found this out only after becoming staff and realizing being a friend was more important. Some decide that being staff is more important. And some never really seem to struggle with it at all. Being staff here is a big ask, probably even bigger now than ever before.

But i am capable, though it might seem strange to a simple worm like yourself to grasp, to hold to opposing views in valid stead at the same time. I can respect someone I dislike, but i can not like someone I do not respect...

I realize these are difficult concepts for you to grasp, I mean morons, retards and illiterate dickheads like you rarely have to consider such things like moral integrity or spiritual responsibility. Youy said I am full of hatred or some such shit. There is much in the world to hate, there is much that is evil, but even God Almighty hates sin, pride and unforgiveness being at the top of his hate list. I hate both of these things in me and elsewhere when i find it.

But i dont hate people. You for example i dont hate you I hate the ignorance in you, Humility I don't hate him I hate the pride and arrogance in him just like I hate it in myself...But I dont hate him or anyone else. I would have to know a person to love them or hate them. Here you dont get to see people, you see the personality behind the mask they wear.

That's why there is one everlasting truth for people who truly know me. They know me regardless of what ID I use, they recognize the one thing it is impossible to hide or fake, my personality! It simply can not be mistaken. Anyone who has known me will not dispute that fact.
I find it funny how you're so quick and easy to definitively judge others, but when it comes to yourself you keep making up all these excuses and stories of why you're supposedly so much more then the sum of your actions. For instance.... You behave very hateful most of time towards people. Yet here you are telling us you don't hate them, just certain properties, how you don't know them etc. Now I don't know if that's just an excuse you tell yourself to have peace with it, or that you really feel that way but just have problems expressing yourself.. But it is important to see that that is pretty irrelevant since ultimately it are your actions and behavior that define you, not the thoughts in your head.

I mean those terrorists that flew into the twin towers, in their vision, they had a noble goal, in their minds it made a lot of sense what they were doing, to them it wasn't wrong or evil at all what they were doing, as far as they could see, it was the only right thing to do. Now obviously that really means bupkis to us, their twisted thoughts are their own. In fact in the end it only makes it worse knowing they found justification and peace in doing such an evil thing. Now I'm not comparing what you do to their actions, I'm merely using the extremities of the example to point out that all these excuses and stories only make it worse. If you really were serious about the thoughts you are sharing, then you would use them to change your behavior. If you're not gonna use them to change your behavior, you're eventually just using them to make yourself ignorant about what you really are.
WOW really?9/11 you went there? how in the hell do you know what they were thinking? are you related or something? perhaps you have a direct insight that the rest of us dont have? you are not comparing their actions to his? then why the hell bring that up in the first place it has absolutely no bearing as an example of what they did and what he has said no comparison at all, that was the most rediculous thing you have said yet, just when I thought I may have heard/seen it all!!! 9/11 sheeesh you have to be kidding? im sure Hitler and the holocaust will be your next comparison?
If I may be so blunt... WOW what crawled up your butt?
I mean really?!? Have we really gone past the point that everything is taken as offensive? I clearly wasn't mocking it, I clearly wasn't disrespecting any of the victims. If anything, I pretty much pointed out how ridiculous the terrorist mindset is. I merely used the extremities of a terrorists mindset to paint a picture. 9/11 itself wasn't even directly a mainfocus of my point. That you pick out 9/11 out of that and use it to throw rocks at me is pretty uncalled for if you ask me.

The way we know these terrorists get trained and recruited using religious extremism gives us a pretty good insight into their minds yes. And just because the example was extreme it had all to clear bearing to what he was spouting. It's a simple point of using your mind to make up thoughts and believes to justify your actions while if you really would want to be good, you'd use those thoughts and believes to better your actions. Nobody HAS to be good you know.. but don't try to fool yourself or others into thinking you're trying to be good while in reality you're just making yourself believe you're not that bad while having no intentions at all to change bad behavior.
witf are you talking about? the fact you would even mention 9/11 in a conversation about how you dont like what someone posted is insane! just saying the terrorist actions of 9/11 does not make any sense in the vein of the conversation im just trying to show how my example of not saying anything rings true as all you guys do is try one upmanship, make a better statement than the last guy, I thought he was bad before but you do not even have any comparison to him you jump way higher and try tour best at justification for what you post, none of this was necessary from the start but as I said each time someone makes a statement you jump in and it was Humility that the topic was posted by why then have you commandered it? time for this post to be closed I think you will continue to post and change your verbiage slightly and attempt to sound as if you have something new or valid to say but you dont, and what crawled up my butt is you attention cravers!! take a minute off it wont hurt you really,I promise!! I will be stopping here so as to give you the last word maybe that will work,on to bigger and better things like binge watching the walking dead now THERES something worthwhile. also bu the way you cannot read my mind mor csn you drcipher my intentions and I do try to get members to stop the B.S and have been doing so for four years now but I digress obviously you are the great Mulvak and can read the thoughts of people over the internet, hey you might have a business there!! try giving readings on line for a fee?? oh thats been done? oh well go back to adding your 2 cents to every posted forum topic, there is no rule against that BUT people will only dislike you more if that is possible!!!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 07:27
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
19tommy59 wrote:
witf are you talking about? the fact you would even mention 9/11 in a conversation about how you dont like what someone posted is insane! just saying the terrorist actions of 9/11 does not make any sense in the vein of the conversation im just trying to show how my example of not saying anything rings true as all you guys do is try one upmanship, make a better statement than the last guy, I thought he was bad before but you do not even have any comparison to him you jump way higher and try tour best at justification for what you post, none of this was necessary from the start but as I said each time someone makes a statement you jump in and it was Humility that the topic was posted by why then have you commandered it? time for this post to be closed I think you will continue to post and change your verbiage slightly and attempt to sound as if you have something new or valid to say but you dont, and what crawled up my butt is you attention cravers!! take a minute off it wont hurt you really,I promise!! I will be stopping here so as to give you the last word maybe that will work,on to bigger and better things like binge watching the walking dead now THERES something worthwhile. also bu the way you cannot read my mind mor csn you drcipher my intentions and I do try to get members to stop the B.S and have been doing so for four years now but I digress obviously you are the great Mulvak and can read the thoughts of people over the internet, hey you might have a business there!! try giving readings on line for a fee?? oh thats been done? oh well go back to adding your 2 cents to every posted forum topic, there is no rule against that BUT people will only dislike you more if that is possible!!!
First you try to urge the OP not to open a thread because you can't get him from being bullied... then you tell us not to respond to the bully because else you can't get it to stop.. and now you suggest we close the topic because you can't get us from stopping to respond.... Oh my, this must all be very frustrating to you.
Whats next? You move on to suggesting to shut down the forum because you can't get these darn topics to close titter.gif

It's funny that you mention mind reading.. As I mentioned way back, from the start of this topic you've been trying to do this by assuming to know people's intentions and the sheer assumption that you think I can decipher minds is kind of suggesting you're attempting this? That backup up by the fact that you're voicing other peoples opinions about who they dislike and even how much they dislike. I'm not even gonna draw a conclusion from this contradiction here.

We know those terrorists get brainwashed.. knowing whats going on in their minds is not mindreading, it's just called being informed. I'm not even gonna go into 9/11 anymore, you try and shape it to be something prominent in my post, while it was merely a background to my example.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 07:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle

Quick Southern-Style Baked Beans

Serves up to 18

8 slices bacon, halved

1 medium onion, cut into small dice

1/2 medium green pepper, cut into small dice

3 large cans (28 ounces each) pork and beans

3/4 cup barbecue sauce

1/2 cup brown sugar

1/4 cup distilled or cider vinegar

2 teaspoons dry mustard or 2 tablespoons Dijon

Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and heat oven to 325 degrees. Fry bacon in large, deep sauté pan skillet until bacon has partially cooked and released about 1/4 cup drippings. Remove bacon from pan and drain on paper towels. Add onions and peppers to drippings in pan and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Add beans and remaining ingredients bring to a simmer. (If skillet is not large enough, add beans and heat to a simmer then transfer to a large bowl and stir in remaining ingredients). Pour flavored beans into a greased 13-by 9-inch (or similar size) ovenproof pan. Top with bacon, then bake until beans are bubbly and sauce is the consistency of pancake syrup, about 2 hours. Let stand to thicken slightly and serve.

OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 07:51
Author: Blocked
Thank Christ the fact, that I have so strongly disagreed and argued and fought with 19Tommy59 in the past makes it all the more sweet when we can finally after so much water going under the bridge find common ground and something significant and meaningful to agree on.

I told you Vulva the more you talk the more you expose your fraudulent, self righteous better than thou narcissistic self. I told you that eventually people would see you as you really are, especially when you feel challenged, staff or not you just pour it on full speed....where I get messages warning me about attacking staff you have no trouble...

The day of 9/11 I was at work like most other days, I got to the radio station early to catch up on some paperwork, and organize some client calls for later that day. I had just gone into the staff room to get a cup of coffee when I realized the DJ's and engineers were watching the TV monitor. They stood in shock silently glued in place as if frozen, tears streaming down their faces. A plane had just crashed into the World Trade Center in NY. I had been there many times in my high school and college days and lived there briefly while attending art school so I knew the area well. Moments later my reminiscing was interrupted by a second plane hitting the tower...

I can not begin to describe, as an american, a former new yorker how devastating the event was personality or how profoundly it changed my life. I won't do it here because I know I have aroused so much hostility that you would use my words against me as weapons to cause me harm and easily justify doing so. But I will say, it was then that everything became crystal clear for me and my priorities were permanently altered. I left the United States changed my career path from a self serving grab for as much money property and prestige as I could grab, with all the toys and sex one could possibly desire to a life of service to others, in whatever form I was able.

VULVA Muncher you have been exposed for the nasty piece of human waste you actually are, and as time passes, more and more of your ugliness will be revealed, you will come to see you are no better than Humility you are no better than anyone, I am convinced you are a conduit for evil, I will continue to say you are a pawn of devils and demons, cloaked in femininity fooling the easily mislead, and manipulating the easily impressed...Keep talking keep posting, keep running your mouth one by one members and staff will see what you are, the protection of the staff that you presently enjoy will come to an abrupt and shocking end for all but me.

I will simply say, the writing was on the wall you shouldve read it! Thanks again 19Tommy59 for your heartfelt words, you are still a decent guy, sorry i failed to see it til now.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11  [Next]
Page 2 of 11   [ 165 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3