Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.197.130.93.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Attention all Cooks, Chefs, Food Connoisseurs <Game Over> (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11  [Next]
Page 3 of 11   [ 165 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 08:19
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
OU812 wrote:
Thank Christ the fact, that I have so strongly disagreed and argued and fought with 19Tommy59 in the past makes it all the more sweet when we can finally after so much water going under the bridge find common ground and something significant and meaningful to agree on.

I told you Vulva the more you talk the more you expose your fraudulent, self righteous better than thou narcissistic self. I told you that eventually people would see you as you really are, especially when you feel challenged, staff or not you just pour it on full speed....where I get messages warning me about attacking staff you have no trouble...

The day of 9/11 I was at work like most other days, I got to the radio station early to catch up on some paperwork, and organize some client calls for later that day. I had just gone into the staff room to get a cup of coffee when I realized the DJ's and engineers were watching the TV monitor. They stood in shock silently glued in place as if frozen, tears streaming down their faces. A plane had just crashed into the World Trade Center in NY. I had been there many times in my high school and college days and lived there briefly while attending art school so I knew the area well. Moments later my reminiscing was interrupted by a second plane hitting the tower...

I can not begin to describe, as an american, a former new yorker how devastating the event was personality or how profoundly it changed my life. I won't do it here because I know I have aroused so much hostility that you would use my words against me as weapons to cause me harm and easily justify doing so. But I will say, it was then that everything became crystal clear for me and my priorities were permanently altered. I left the United States changed my career path from a self serving grab for as much money property and prestige as I could grab, with all the toys and sex one could possibly desire to a life of service to others, in whatever form I was able.

VULVA Muncher you have been exposed for the nasty piece of human waste you actually are, and as time passes, more and more of your ugliness will be revealed, you will come to see you are no better than Humility you are no better than anyone, I am convinced you are a conduit for evil, I will continue to say you are a pawn of devils and demons, cloaked in femininity fooling the easily mislead, and manipulating the easily impressed...Keep talking keep posting, keep running your mouth one by one members and staff will see what you are, the protection of the staff that you presently enjoy will come to an abrupt and shocking end for all but me.

I will simply say, the writing was on the wall you shouldve read it! Thanks again 19Tommy59 for your heartfelt words, you are still a decent guy, sorry i failed to see it til now.
Ah well.. Since Tommy pretty much said exactly the same thing about Humility and about you.. I'm glad you agree with him so much.

The fact that you're ignoring everything I said and chose to focus only on the one minor background setting I used just because you know you can exploit it, tells us all how manipulative you're trying to be here. Telling your 9/11 story, trying to suggest I'd try to hurt you on that (if that was really a concern you wouldn't have told any of it). I never said anything disrespectful concerning 9/11. if anything... That you're bending what is being said here and using 9/11's strong emotions as a platform to attack me.. THAT is disrespectful. You're using others people grief and this devastating event to further your own twisted agenda. Don't do that... THAT is real evil.
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 08:31
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Here's a Really quick way for barbecued beans.:}

heinz-beans-baked-barbecue-1826831_zpse7luxp3o.jpg
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 08:35
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
OU812 wrote:
Thank Christ the fact, that I have so strongly disagreed and argued and fought with 19Tommy59 in the past makes it all the more sweet when we can finally after so much water going under the bridge find common ground and something significant and meaningful to agree on.

I told you Vulva the more you talk the more you expose your fraudulent, self righteous better than thou narcissistic self. I told you that eventually people would see you as you really are, especially when you feel challenged, staff or not you just pour it on full speed....where I get messages warning me about attacking staff you have no trouble...

The day of 9/11 I was at work like most other days, I got to the radio station early to catch up on some paperwork, and organize some client calls for later that day. I had just gone into the staff room to get a cup of coffee when I realized the DJ's and engineers were watching the TV monitor. They stood in shock silently glued in place as if frozen, tears streaming down their faces. A plane had just crashed into the World Trade Center in NY. I had been there many times in my high school and college days and lived there briefly while attending art school so I knew the area well. Moments later my reminiscing was interrupted by a second plane hitting the tower...

I can not begin to describe, as an american, a former new yorker how devastating the event was personality or how profoundly it changed my life. I won't do it here because I know I have aroused so much hostility that you would use my words against me as weapons to cause me harm and easily justify doing so. But I will say, it was then that everything became crystal clear for me and my priorities were permanently altered. I left the United States changed my career path from a self serving grab for as much money property and prestige as I could grab, with all the toys and sex one could possibly desire to a life of service to others, in whatever form I was able.

VULVA Muncher you have been exposed for the nasty piece of human waste you actually are, and as time passes, more and more of your ugliness will be revealed, you will come to see you are no better than Humility you are no better than anyone, I am convinced you are a conduit for evil, I will continue to say you are a pawn of devils and demons, cloaked in femininity fooling the easily mislead, and manipulating the easily impressed...Keep talking keep posting, keep running your mouth one by one members and staff will see what you are, the protection of the staff that you presently enjoy will come to an abrupt and shocking end for all but me.

I will simply say, the writing was on the wall you shouldve read it! Thanks again 19Tommy59 for your heartfelt words, you are still a decent guy, sorry i failed to see it til now.
There is blame enough to go around where our falling out is concerned but none of it being important, I know I can be a major dick and I anger easily and will be the first to admit I was wrong, I regret alot of what I have said!! I too am a Christian and am very far off the path that Jesus set for us but I AM trying and that is 1 reason I abhor idiots that attack religion!! and the mention of 9/11 as a example put up as comparison to something someone said
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:24
Author: Moderator
OU812 wrote:
You have a strange way of recounting and rewriting history WiGGER Bitch! I don't always have to agree with someone to acknowledge when they make a valid argument, I dont have to agree with them at all really. There was a time before he was staff when he was actually a pretty decent guy. But thats the trouble with being staff here, ultimately you can not be both. You can't be someone's friend and be staff also. Many people have found this out only after becoming staff and realizing being a friend was more important. Some decide that being staff is more important. And some never really seem to struggle with it at all. Being staff here is a big ask, probably even bigger now than ever before.

But i am capable, though it might seem strange to a simple worm like yourself to grasp, to hold to opposing views in valid stead at the same time. I can respect someone I dislike, but i can not like someone I do not respect...

I realize these are difficult concepts for you to grasp, I mean morons, retards and illiterate dickheads like you rarely have to consider such things like moral integrity or spiritual responsibility. Youy said I am full of hatred or some such shit. There is much in the world to hate, there is much that is evil, but even God Almighty hates sin, pride and unforgiveness being at the top of his hate list. I hate both of these things in me and elsewhere when i find it.

But i dont hate people. You for example i dont hate you I hate the ignorance in you, Humility I don't hate him I hate the pride and arrogance in him just like I hate it in myself...But I dont hate him or anyone else. I would have to know a person to love them or hate them. Here you dont get to see people, you see the personality behind the mask they wear.

That's why there is one everlasting truth for people who truly know me. They know me regardless of what ID I use, they recognize the one thing it is impossible to hide or fake, my personality! It simply can not be mistaken. Anyone who has known me will not dispute that fact.

If everything you've said is true then how come Most ppl like Tommy and he Manages to keep he's MOD status, while you MR.I know it all AKA MR.I Will Admit/#1 Goo Gobbler/I'm Mr.Perfect English
How is that almost no body likes you and your still here running your Mouth like you always have been ha? i think your just Jealous because Tommy got promoted to MOD and you were left all Alone. and you could not Stand the Fact that Tommy changed a Bit after he became a MOD. of course you have to Change a Bit once you are a MOD or ADMIN. imagine being the Same person and and giving free passes to Idiots like you to just Run your stupid mouth Cus you were friends Before. that would not look good for the MOD status. finally after all thees year you decided it's no point going on the attack Mode on you old buddy Tommy. and Now you Decided it's Better to Bow down And Kiss he's A$$ while you on good terms with your old Pal Good For you LOL

And MR.I Will Admit how can you Hate Homosexuality And Not the Homos? so.. it's alright if someone is gay but you hate the fact that Homosexuality Exist? is that it? what ever anyone els thinks you MR.Goo Gobbler is the Definition of a True Hater. and you showed us that from time to time. whenever you had one of your breakdowns LOL

OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:40
Author: Blocked
Your english sucks so fukking bad you make no sense at all... Someone please block or ban this fukking idiot until he learns to speak the language properly or provide an interpreter to make sense of whatever this monkey is trying to say,,,,just give him some tits in the meantime!

Until then I am at a loss to respond....maybe his bitch DJ840 can translate, his other fag maggot Humility....
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:48
OU812 wrote:
Your english sucks so fukking bad you make no sense at all... Someone please block or ban this fukking idiot until he learns to speak the language properly or provide an interpreter to make sense of whatever this monkey is trying to say,,,,just give him some tits in the meantime!

Until then I am at a loss to respond....maybe his bitch DJ840 can translate, his other fag maggot Humility....

HAHAHA OMG just like i mention on My last Post Our Friendly ET clown Mr.Goo Gobbler Shows us just 1 More of he's Hater Moves. He wants One of the MODS to Block Or Give a Warning Or add some Titty's to a Person just because he Talks less english then our Mr.I'm Perfect English. if that is not a Hater Move I don't know what is, LOL
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 13:20
Hellow Mr.Goo Gobbler AKA Mr.I Run my Mouth All day Long you don't need to go Post the Same reply to Multiple Threads, Saying the Same Sh1t. it only Shows how much of a Dummy you are. sooo let's just keep it in a One thread shall we? No matter what you say My friend your words ain't Gonna brake me. Like you did to the Poor Karin And for some other ppl. and you so love to Talk about your Actions soo proudly don't you? i'm unbreakable Mitch your like Fragile And Handle with care. one shot and you Go Krazy HAHAHAHA. for now we can't let you Go. if someone better Comes alone we maybe forget about you, but for now your the only entertainment we have here. we Will make a priority to Expose for the True Hater that you are
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 13:42
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
SRIGGA wrote:
OU812 wrote:
You have a strange way of recounting and rewriting history WiGGER Bitch! I don't always have to agree with someone to acknowledge when they make a valid argument, I dont have to agree with them at all really. There was a time before he was staff when he was actually a pretty decent guy. But thats the trouble with being staff here, ultimately you can not be both. You can't be someone's friend and be staff also. Many people have found this out only after becoming staff and realizing being a friend was more important. Some decide that being staff is more important. And some never really seem to struggle with it at all. Being staff here is a big ask, probably even bigger now than ever before.

But i am capable, though it might seem strange to a simple worm like yourself to grasp, to hold to opposing views in valid stead at the same time. I can respect someone I dislike, but i can not like someone I do not respect...

I realize these are difficult concepts for you to grasp, I mean morons, retards and illiterate dickheads like you rarely have to consider such things like moral integrity or spiritual responsibility. Youy said I am full of hatred or some such shit. There is much in the world to hate, there is much that is evil, but even God Almighty hates sin, pride and unforgiveness being at the top of his hate list. I hate both of these things in me and elsewhere when i find it.

But i dont hate people. You for example i dont hate you I hate the ignorance in you, Humility I don't hate him I hate the pride and arrogance in him just like I hate it in myself...But I dont hate him or anyone else. I would have to know a person to love them or hate them. Here you dont get to see people, you see the personality behind the mask they wear.

That's why there is one everlasting truth for people who truly know me. They know me regardless of what ID I use, they recognize the one thing it is impossible to hide or fake, my personality! It simply can not be mistaken. Anyone who has known me will not dispute that fact.

If everything you've said is true then how come Most ppl like Tommy and he Manages to keep he's MOD status, while you MR.I know it all AKA MR.I Will Admit/#1 Goo Gobbler/I'm Mr.Perfect English
How is that almost no body likes you and your still here running your Mouth like you always have been ha? i think your just Jealous because Tommy got promoted to MOD and you were left all Alone. and you could not Stand the Fact that Tommy changed a Bit after he became a MOD. of course you have to Change a Bit once you are a MOD or ADMIN. imagine being the Same person and and giving free passes to Idiots like you to just Run your stupid mouth Cus you were friends Before. that would not look good for the MOD status. finally after all thees year you decided it's no point going on the attack Mode on you old buddy Tommy. and Now you Decided it's Better to Bow down And Kiss he's A$$ while you on good terms with your old Pal Good For you LOL

And MR.I Will Admit how can you Hate Homosexuality And Not the Homos? so.. it's alright if someone is gay but you hate the fact that Homosexuality Exist? is that it? what ever anyone els thinks you MR.Goo Gobbler is the Definition of a True Hater. and you showed us that from time to time. whenever you had one of your breakdowns LOL

do not use me in your argument, he has never aspired to be a staff member so jealous he's not! he knows full well what staff has to deal with and that leaves NO room nor reason to be jealous and not that long ago he could have been staff if he wanted to, we have a long history with our own issues where we both have said things that were not too proud of and as human beings we make mistakes but hopefully we learn!now is the time to shut up about this shit'
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 13:54
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Beans anyone.:}
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 14:15
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
To quote myself from a previous thread "So you two,when's the Wedding?",the timing and positioning of that implied it was OU812 and Madame Mulva,but now it's obvbious that it's actually Madame Mulva and SRIGGA,as far as humility goes,they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same result,so people,go figure.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 14:32
19tommy59 wrote:
do not use me in your argument, he has never aspired to be a staff member so jealous he's not! he knows full well what staff has to deal with and that leaves NO room nor reason to be jealous and not that long ago he could have been staff if he wanted to, we have a long history with our own issues where we both have said things that were not too proud of and as human beings we make mistakes but hopefully we learn!now is the time to shut up about this shit'
He was staff, before he got banned and blocked a couple of times. Or has the event history been tampered with? His continues asking for other people to be banned and warned kind of implies he'd like some more powers around here... Maybe not directly a star, but looking at the event history of his multiple persona's, it's quite clear he is very keen on being able to pull strings to make things go his way. Anyway other then that I'm glad this thread brought you two christian brothers together again.

TEZ wrote:
To quote myself from a previous thread "So you two,when's the Wedding?",the timing and positioning of that implied it was OU812 and Madame Mulva,but now it's obvbious that it's actually Madame Mulva and SRIGGA,as far as humility goes,they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same result,so people,go figure.
Yea.. sorry to let you down, the deal with his father's goats fell through.. so no dice there.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 15:26
19tommy59 wrote:
SRIGGA wrote:
OU812 wrote:

Sure Tommy, i won't use your name. but to be fair i was replying to one of OU812 last posts. and it's a Good thing that he didn't wanna be a MOD. i can't imagine ppl having a good Time. while a Lunatic like Our friend OU812 being MOD. think about it every-time someone says something he doesn't like OU812 come running Down to Give warnings or in worst Case even Ban for no Good reason.just cus he didn't like what is been said. HAHAHA that would've been just as funny as How TEZ trying to Help he's buddy fight he's battles every time he feels that he's just bout to lose he's cool HAHAHA. Even though OU812 is not A MOD or he didn't wanna be a MOD, he acts Most of The Time like he is one LOL

way is that any of he's business what other ppl do? that's way we have MODS to Keep the site Clean And all that. he has no right to Point the finger At anyone and say oooow this is a Bad person for the site. i must do everything i can to Take this person off the site. and to top that Asking the MOD to Ban other ppl or Block them. now i know their are here some of the MODS that has become OU812 puppet. No need to Name any names.

And sure TEZ unlike your buddy OU812 I can Stay away And not reply to everything I see. let's see how long that Gonna Least, Ha? before OU812 once again Losses he's God dam mind and start Following ppl Every where they post and Start saying Negative stuff about ppl. it's Either Mulva Or Me Or DJ well Humility is gone now so we can forget about him. OU812 your soo lucky you have Some of the MODS Protecting Most Of your actions. even OZI said their is no Point of Blocking you cus you keep coming with a Different username. i guess if that is coming from a Super ADMIN. their is not much the MODS can do. so they Let you Talk. And you think your All that LOL. if it wasn't for the MODS protecting you. you would've Killed your self already, knowing that you could not do anything about what other ppl say or DO. i'm done now. let's see how long it least before our friend start going Krazy Again. HAHA
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 15:44
Author: AdminSun
dogsthrobber wrote:
Beans anyone.:}

I got some of my own m8, swapped a cow for them at market today the old feella said they were magic ones! Might grow myself a beanstalk to get the fu.k outta here before the Giants witchs goblins and trolls wake up

T.c & speak soon..jack
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 16:17
Author: Blocked
VULVA Muncher:
Never ever not in this life you got your facts wrong you stupid hair pie eating VULVA Munching kunt i have never asked to be staff here, I have watched enough morons come here asking to be staff and being laughed at and enough askers become staff to want such a dirty job and the power and authority holds no attraction for me either...so STFU with that

Yea.. sorry to let you down, the deal with his father's goats fell through.. so no dice there.

As far as the goat goes VULVA Muncher, if your gonna tell the story tell it correctly. You and your family hold goats very sacred as they are often part of your sexual games, sharing your fondness for rubbing goat penis and the excrement on yourself while barking like a bitch in heat at the full moon is a rather private matter you'd be well served to avoid sharing such things in a forum like this.

Finally the suggestion that I enjoy any special treatment from staff here is more ludicrous than the idea of you S-NIGGER giving out hand jobs in alleys in your ram shackle village to pay for your slow as shit internet connection. I dare you to show the balls you so boldly to profess you have and name a staff or show one occasion where I have been dealt with more favorably than any other member. Name one time where either Tommy Or TEZ has shown favoritism to me in any way. Or name another staff who has and if you can't or lack the balls to do so Shut your Fukkin Mouth....

There is nothing that pisses me off more than that suggestion, because if history is any indicator it would suggest that most staff have gone to the other extreme to avoid such an appearance. It is also a completely disrespectful insinuation and cowardly to say it without showing proof.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 16:33
OU812 wrote:
VULVA Muncher:
Never ever not in this life you got your facts wrong you stupid hair pie eating VULVA Munching kunt i have never asked to be staff here, I have watched enough morons come here asking to be staff and being laughed at and enough askers become staff to want such a dirty job and the power and authority holds no attraction for me either...so STFU with that

As far as the goat goes VULVA Muncher, if your gonna tell the story tell it correctly. You and your family hold goats very sacred as they are often part of your sexual games, sharing your fondness for rubbing goat penis and the excrement on yourself while barking like a bitch in heat at the full moon is a rather private matter you'd be well served to avoid sharing such things in a forum like this.
Ohyea.. thats why they demoted you and took away your star before they blocked your ass until you started crying hard enough again. The fact alone that you've been intentionally blocked so many times and then unblocked with 'yet another last chance' confirms that are getting and have been getting special treatment from staff for a loooong time already (Thats their choice you know, so its all fine, but lets not deny it either). It's all public record under your other persona so there is not much to discuss on this.
titter.gif
Yes I believe you when you say you don't want 'such a dirty job' anymore.. You'd rather befriend some staff so you don't have to do the hard work they do, yet do get to assert the power you so obviously crave... Anyway you evidently get kind of agitated when I bring up this subject so we can just drop it if you wish. But don't try to fool anybody.

The other stuff I'm not even gonna go into.. You're just making a fool of yourself trying to be insulting in such a dumb way..

CLOWNOU812
i-5c85cface1c8b98f7b30b86fae54bfd8-monkey.jpg
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11  [Next]
Page 3 of 11   [ 165 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2