View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Frogs (1972) 720p BluRay x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 2.0] -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Attention all Cooks, Chefs, Food Connoisseurs <Game Over> (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11  [Next]
Page 4 of 11   [ 165 posts ]
AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 19:47
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
TEZ - the topic is about BBQ Beans and if you have a family favorite recipe to share. Also, if not beans, maybe you have some other family favorite recipe popular within your family handed down over generations.

Doing tasks repetitively might very well be a symptom of insanity. Since you didn't post a comment about beans, I can only assume you have gotten lost and posted a comment you thought was for another topic. That's okay, it would be easy to mistake this topic for something else given the banter going on between four people here; i.e., OU812, Mulva, Srigga, and Tommy. TEZ - I've made peace and I want it to stay that way. Your personality is caustic to mine and I see no good coming from anything you might have to say to me or about me. As I understand it, the rule of behavior by MODS is this. If asked, you need to concede to a members request to stop if your behavior is offensive. Given your position here on ET, I'm asking you not to say negative things about me. I will reciprocate! Let us both go in peace and harmony!

Thank you Faith for posting your recipe. I've copied it and will do a detailed comparison with what I have already. One ingredient that is a must for me. I have to have the smoky taste and you can buy that in a bottle but it might not fool my judges. The only other way to get that smoky flavor is by placing the dish in a smoker uncovered and let the smoke saturate the beans that way. Sugar will absorb the flavor quickly so I don't think I'd have to leave it in the smoker for very long (maybe an hour depending upon the heat)! So, it seems you begin with pork and beans and not the baked beans made by the same people. Right?
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 20:07
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle

"Striving for progress not perfection"

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same result."

That's two quotes I never thought I'd hear in a Thread about beans!

Keep coming back! Cheers!

BTW @Humility when I do beans for a BBQ I start from "DRY"
I like pintos or red beans mostly and it takes about two days.
I use some kind of fatty pork product and as much as 5 different
kinds of peppers. I never write anything down and just go by taste.
I also drop a can of Rotel 'maters in at some point, tons of garlic
onions, and cook 'em till they beg for a lawyer!
We take our beans serious here in Texas! Yeehaw!

That recipe I posted was just copied & pasted from a Web Site.
humility avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 20:26
Faith, now you are talking. Take your time and copy and paste your recipe if possible. I already use garlic onions, red and green bell peppers, whole canned tomatoes but diced up in a bowl before putting into the beans.

Say you are from TEXAS! I bet you and I have walked the same ground at some point in our lives. I was born and raised in Arkansas, my Dad is from Louisiana and I've been to Texas so often, I have a town named after me. haha kidding! I spent 20 years in Louisiana; all parts. I lived in Baton Rouge for a couple of years. I worked and lived in Monroe and West Monroe for ten years! Have you ever been to New Orleans? Stayed at the Mont Leone??? stayed there taking my state boards. Walked Bourbon street, ate some of the finest food on the planet there. Oh hell yeah, Texas is known for there BBQ and baked beans. Chili too! Arkansas is known for their pork BBQ (Go Razorbacks!). And of course, Louisiana is known for it Cajun food (Jambalaya, Shrimp Creole!)

I want your Bean recipe! Box it up and send it here zipped if possible! If not, I can copy and paste it.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 21:01
Author: Blocked
Hey humility your personality is caustic to mine so please shut your fukkin pie hole, go away leave disappear, give up! How many times, how many ways and how many people have to say it before you get the fukkin point dickhead. Your the site mascot, the red headed step child, the kid in the cellar. Do you know how stupid you sound, how pathetic, how sickly weak.....Oh Tez please stop your hurting me, FFS grow the fukk up, grow a pair of balls or get them back from that hag you call a wife who you surrendered them to but try to be a man or pretend to be one.....cause honestly I can see your the type of guy that is used to being bullied, no matter what you do it follows you like a stink or like flies on shit...

I am begging any staff willing to listen, I will contribute to a block Humility fund. I will pay for 3 months VIP to the staff that can see that he is blocked.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 07:22
OU812 wrote:
Hey humility your personality is caustic to mine so please shut your fukkin pie hole, go away leave disappear, give up! How many times, how many ways and how many people have to say it before you get the fukkin point dickhead. Your the site mascot, the red headed step child, the kid in the cellar. Do you know how stupid you sound, how pathetic, how sickly weak.....Oh Tez please stop your hurting me, FFS grow the fukk up, grow a pair of balls or get them back from that hag you call a wife who you surrendered them to but try to be a man or pretend to be one.....cause honestly I can see your the type of guy that is used to being bullied, no matter what you do it follows you like a stink or like flies on shit...

I am begging any staff willing to listen, I will contribute to a block Humility fund. I will pay for 3 months VIP to the staff that can see that he is blocked.
Stop fucking with other members this is ridiculous you got your page back but fuck with people from this page how old are you now for once in your life give a brake please enough is enough
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 08:19
You are in almost every topic to now ObeyEt! I am not looking to fight with you but why are you singling me out to punish or scold or threaten....i know because we are not friends you think you can muscle and be a bully to me....You are the only staff who has said anything so why are you so bothered out of all the things you could be doing why waste your time on me and one silly ID.

I know nothing would give you greater pleasure than to have Cat_Minister blocked again, i know you objected more than anyone else to him being unblocked. I know that you even banned him for 5 days before he had even logged into the account. That is how strong your anger and hatred is...this is personal attack on me now, this has nothing to do with site rules.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 08:27
OU812 wrote:
You are in almost every topic to now ObeyEt! I am not looking to fight with you but why are you singling me out to punish or scold or threaten....i know because we are not friends you think you can muscle and be a bully to me....You are the only staff who has said anything so why are you so bothered out of all the things you could be doing why waste your time on me and one silly ID.

I know nothing would give you greater pleasure than to have Cat_Minister blocked again, i know you objected more than anyone else to him being unblocked. I know that you even banned him for 5 days before he had even logged into the account. That is how strong your anger and hatred is...this is personal attack on me now, this has nothing to do with site rules.
you no better then any one else 1 acc per person never mind what staff has you should know you been staff before
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 08:29
actually that is not true there is a provision in the rules that allows members under conditions to have multiple accounts. Not one account or two accounts but Multiple accounts...As staff you should know that!
No avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 08:34
OU812 wrote:
actually that is not true there is a provision in the rules that allows members under conditions to have multiple accounts. Not one account or two accounts but Multiple accounts...As staff you should know that!
like i said this is just going to keep going round and round cat keep going your pushing me copy that
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:19
as long as you refuse to admit your wrongs, your prejudices and biases and your favoritism it will. You did the same thing for Karin703 only to be proven wrong by better staff than you. I maintain the fact, that your devotion to certain members here prevents you from seeing others more clearly....

I will ask you again...if you want this ID blocked so badly, be honest yourself for once and dont hide behind the staff business is not your business bs, you have a fake ID why? You surrender yours and i will give this one up. You can not prove, nor can any other member which account is mine which is main or not main. You have no proof I have more than this ID...but i can prove you have at least one other..
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Yah !
We can once again, freely exchange bean recipes. rofl.gif
Soup avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 22:47
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Looking forward to it actualy? i'm getting bored with all the Farmfoods chicken crap, i.e. spicy, peri peri, etc. Like humie said fire your recipes in be it bean, chicken, steak? whatever...... Lets get the culinary flavours floating
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:14
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Way back when, my Father sent off to Phillip Morris for some
"Marlboro Country" cast iron cookware, the pot and pans turned
out to be crap, but it came with a little cookbook:

51axBbzdMoL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Here is a scan of the BBQ sauce recipe I still use:

richardbolt5.jpg

This is great on sliced Brisket, I alter it some for Pork
substituting some mustard for the catsup and adding alot of
ground black pepper. Yum!
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 00:05
A big thanks goes out to Faith - I found your recipe all typed up and easily available to copy and paste. Now, here it is for all to copy and paste more easily.

BLACK NIGHT BARBECUE SAUCE
1 c. strong black coffee
1 1/2 c. Worcestershire sauce
1 c. catsup
1/2 c. butter (1/4 lb.)
1/4 c. lemon juice
2 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. salt
2 tsp. cayenne pepper
Combine ingredients, simmer 30 minutes over low heat, stir occasionally. Use on chicken, beef or pork.

I found this recipe and thought some of you might be interested in it. Supposedly it won some contests in the Chuck wagon Cooking competitions. I am determined to create my own recipe and I'm not above borrowing here and there. this recipe was done in an outdoors environment. I think I could replicate it using my smoker instead. Use the pot but sit inside a smoker. You can regulate the temperature better by moving the pot higher within the smoker. You also get a stronger smoke flavor and in my opinion is going to be the key factor in winning any contest.

Cowboy's Baked Beans

Ingredients:

1 lb. Dried navy or Pinto beans
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 lb. Slab bacon
3/4 cup maple syrup ( the good stuff)
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Dry mustard
Dash of cayenne pepper if you want

Directions:

Soak beans in about 5-6 cups cold water and allow to soak over night. Beans should be just slightly covered by the water.

Build a fire when the beans have soak and are ready to cook. Have an ample supply of wood or coals to keep a good fire going.

Drain beans and place in your dutch oven, add enough fresh water to cover beans and place the Dutch oven over the coals and bring to a boil with out placing the lid on. Once at a boil, put the lid on and continue at a slow boil for another 30 minutes.

Remove from heat, drain and save your water. Add in onions, cut your bacon into 3 or 4 chunks and toss into beans and mix.

In separate bowl, take the water you drained off and mix with syrup, salt and mustard. Using a dash of red pepper if you desire for some added bite, then stir and pour back over the beans stirring gently.

Put the lid on the dutch oven, place back over coals and keep a medium heat for about 4 hours. Occasional, lift lid to inspect, give a slight stir and keep an eye on the water level. Then after 4 hours, add additional coal to the lid and continue cooking for two more hours. This will allow the water to cook down a bit and should thicken up, but cautions not to burn the beans.

Remove from heat and the beans are ready to serve. Will feed about 8 people or 5 to 6 hungry cow hands.

Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 00:22
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Scottish Recipes: Cloutie Dumpling

Sometimes spelt "Clootie" it gets its name from the "clout" or cloth in which it was traditionally boiled. This is a favourite at Christmas time and there have been many variations over the years as cooks have experimented. You may be glad to know that it doesn't have to be made in a "clout"!

Recipe Ingredients:
4 oz shredded suet or margarine (marge makes a lighter dumpling)
8 oz (2½ cups) flour
4 oz oatmeal
3 oz sugar
Rounded teaspoon baking powder
8 oz mixed currants/sultanas/chopped raisins
One or 1½ teaspoon each of ground cinnamon and mixed spice
One teaspoon golden syrup (light corn syrup is the closest in N America)
2 eggs, beaten
¾ tablespoons buttermilk

Preparation Method:
Sift the flour and rub in the fat (suet or margarine) in a large mixing bowl. Add all the other dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon. Make a well in the centre and add the syrup and eggs and mix well. Add enough buttermilk to make a soft but firm batter.

At Christmas, cooks often wrapped small coins (in the old days a silver three-penny piece was popular) in greaseproof paper and placed them in the dumpling. If you do add coins, warn those eating the dumpling later so as to avoid broken teeth!
You now have a choice of container. The traditional way was with a cloth. Dip it first in boiling water and flour it well before adding the mixture. Tie the top, making sure there is enough room for expansion. Place a saucer or plate in the bottom of a saucepan and stand the dumpling in the cloth on top. Cover with boiling water and cook for 2½ to 3 hours.

Alternatively, you can use an 8-cup basin or pudding steamer which has been lightly greased with melted butter. Allow a one inch space at the top (even if this means throwing away some of the mixture - you need the saoce for expansion). Cover the steamer or basin with a greased sheet of foil and pour boiling water into the steamer until it comes two-thirds up the side. Boil for 3 hours.
Turn out the dumpling and either serve hot with custard or cold with cream.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11  [Next]
Page 4 of 11   [ 165 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4