ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Attention all Cooks, Chefs, Food Connoisseurs <Game Over> (closed)



[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  [Next]
Page 8 of 11   [ 165 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 15:37
Author: ModeratorET lover
Mulva1989 wrote:
Panerai wrote:
That's because you aren't taking into account that it's hard as fook butter. let's see you smear that.
Eeh.. What kind of butter are we talking about then?
With the butters we have here it's almost a fight to keep them solid. rofl.gif

If i put it in the fridge it would take a week to defrost lol
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 15:54
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Panerai wrote:
That's because you aren't taking into account that it's hard as fook butter. let's see you smear that.
Eeh.. What kind of butter are we talking about then?
With the butters we have here it's almost a fight to keep them solid. rofl.gif

If i put it in the fridge it would take a week to defrost lol
Harder than a ned with a burberry cap and adidas superstar trainers
Panerai avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 15:58
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
LOL!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:01
Author: ModeratorET lover
Soup omg loool
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:13
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Can i start a recipe for egg and chips then.

Dog%20amp%20Fox%20Bradford%20on%20Avon%20Ham%20Egg%20Chips_zpspxelzqbn.jpg
Panerai avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:17
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
Damn, that looks wonderful, pal, and I haven't had a thing to eat all day, so thanks for that.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:21
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Home Fries
We used to make our Taters like this in the morning.

Fry 'em up in the bacon grease with.
Peppers.
Onion.
Salt, Pepper, Garlic, and a tad Cayenne!
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:26
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Been away at work for awhile so all pics look great.STARVING
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:32
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Plus its a pain in the arse to get one of my favorites.Square suasage.:}
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:36
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Panerai wrote:
Damn, that looks wonderful, pal, and I haven't had a thing to eat all day, so thanks for that.

Tell me about it.:}
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:39
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
My favorite breakfast when we have time, normally Christmas or Easter mornings:
Eggs Benedict

Eggs Benedict:

1 tablespoon white vinegar
8 large eggs
Hollandaise Sauce (see below)
1/2 pound (16 slices) Canadian bacon
4 English muffins, split in half, toasted

Directions

Fill a large saucepan with about 4 inches of water, add vinegar, and bring to a boil. Fill a shallow dish or pie plate with warm water. Reduce heat under saucepan to medium, so water is just barely simmering. Break 1 egg at a time into a small heat-proof bowl. Gently tip bowl into water; carefully slide egg into water. Repeat with remaining eggs.

When eggs begin to become opaque, remove them from the saucepan with a slotted spoon in the order in which they were added. Transfer the eggs to the dish of warm water. This process should take about 3 minutes.

Prepare the hollandaise sauce, and set aside, keeping it warm.

Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add Canadian bacon, and cook until well browned on both sides. Divide bacon among the English-muffin halves. For each serving, use a slotted spoon to remove one egg from warm water; set spoon and egg briefly on a clean cloth or paper towel to drain. Gently place the egg on a bacon-topped muffin, and spoon the reserved warm hollandaise sauce over the top.


Hollandaise Sauce:

Ingredients

3 large egg yolks
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and hot

Directions

Place the top of a double boiler or a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water on low heat. Place yolks, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a blender with 1/4 cup water. Puree until smooth. While machine is running, slowly drizzle in hot butter. Use immediately, or transfer to double boiler and keep warm over very low heat, whisking occasionally. Do not allow mixture to get too hot, or it may curdle.
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:39
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Faithwyn wrote:
Home Fries
We used to make our Taters like this in the morning.

Fry 'em up in the bacon grease with.
Peppers.
Onion.
Salt, Pepper, Garlic, and a tad Cayenne!

My mouth's watering.lol
Panerai avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
I'm so taking a trip to Texas.
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:41
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Faithwyn wrote:
My favorite breakfast when we have time, normally Christmas or Easter mornings:
Eggs Benedict

Eggs Benedict:

1 tablespoon white vinegar
8 large eggs
Hollandaise Sauce (see below)
1/2 pound (16 slices) Canadian bacon
4 English muffins, split in half, toasted

Directions

Fill a large saucepan with about 4 inches of water, add vinegar, and bring to a boil. Fill a shallow dish or pie plate with warm water. Reduce heat under saucepan to medium, so water is just barely simmering. Break 1 egg at a time into a small heat-proof bowl. Gently tip bowl into water; carefully slide egg into water. Repeat with remaining eggs.

When eggs begin to become opaque, remove them from the saucepan with a slotted spoon in the order in which they were added. Transfer the eggs to the dish of warm water. This process should take about 3 minutes.

Prepare the hollandaise sauce, and set aside, keeping it warm.

Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add Canadian bacon, and cook until well browned on both sides. Divide bacon among the English-muffin halves. For each serving, use a slotted spoon to remove one egg from warm water; set spoon and egg briefly on a clean cloth or paper towel to drain. Gently place the egg on a bacon-topped muffin, and spoon the reserved warm hollandaise sauce over the top.


Hollandaise Sauce:

Ingredients

3 large egg yolks
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and hot

Directions

Place the top of a double boiler or a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water on low heat. Place yolks, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a blender with 1/4 cup water. Puree until smooth. While machine is running, slowly drizzle in hot butter. Use immediately, or transfer to double boiler and keep warm over very low heat, whisking occasionally. Do not allow mixture to get too hot, or it may curdle.

WITH CHIPS.:}
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:46
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Yes Dogs, with chips or them 'taters pictured above!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  [Next]
Page 8 of 11   [ 165 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3