ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Amityville.Horror.2005.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Only for One Night.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Instant.Death.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Tramps.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: SWORD MASTER 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Savage.Dog.2017.BLURAY.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Age.of.Shadows.2016.Multi.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: WALL-E (2008) 1080p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (2010) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.159.73.215.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Adult Children - come hither and be heard! (closed)



1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 20:13
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Until the sub-forum site is created, I need to get some adult children out of my most recent topic post (BBQ Beans) since they are not there to speak about my topic. I am therefore extending a special one time only invitation to the following members: OU812; Mulva; 19tommy59; and lastly SRIGGA.

Here you go members. You now have your own playroom. Sorry, we only have male and female restrooms available so pick the one you feel most comfortable using!
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 21:03
Author: Blocked
thanks for the invite douchelips - now fukk off and drop dead you silly site mascot bitch!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 21:35
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
OU812 wrote:
thanks for the invite douchelips - now fukk off and drop dead you silly site mascot bitch!
what? you are designating where we can and cannot go now? you are really stretching whats left of your luck!!!!!not you OU the douchebag
OU812 avatar
Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 22:29
Author: Blocked
Yeah I know, I just think there is something terribly wrong with this guy that prevents him from seeing what is so bloody obvious to everyone else. I also wonder what its gonna take for him to get the message. So i will repeat a previous ban or block him until he does or i will pay for 3 months VIP for the staff that can make it happen. Yes I am placing a bounty on the bitch's head!
humility avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 00:14
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
I was checking on everyone to see if anybody has any questions. I'm so glad tommy made an appearance. If you don't mind sir, will you accept moderator duties in here. Without supervision, somebody is going to get hurt slinging those nasty words around. By the way Tommy, nobody said you can or cannot continue doing what you were doing. If you just like taking over my topics, who am I to stop you? I could ask you not to do that but I'm inclined to think that would be a waste of time.

I'm dying to ask but I'm going to regret it after I do. This question is for OU812. Since you profess to have multiple identities, I'll address you as OU etc. The problem for me is not whether I can shut you down but whether I want to make a fool of myself letting you draw me into doing it. If you and I were to engage in a quarrel here, the police (not the real kind) would arrest me for assault on a child. Tommy is here to protect you so hug him a little tighter so you don't get separated. OU - be aware of what you do when you get too excited and frustrated. You're language skills become telegraphic and your non-content words are supplanted with expletives (also non-content words). What happens to a puppy if you tickle his belly too much. He'll start peeing himself and he can't help it. I'm pretty sure you lose bowel and bladder control as well when you think you have engaged me into your mindless drivel.

I'm leaving so write all you want about me but know that I won't be here to read it.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 00:26
Author: Blocked
Excellent than I have won without expending any effort, thats my favorite kind of victory, the kind where the idiot who opposes me simply concedes and never returns.

Perhaps we can close this waste of time and space topic down since the OP wont be back!
No avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 07:01
Author: Blocked
im so sick of the baby bull shit i see posted in forums what a joke i dont have to mention names because you know who you are this is why i dont say tp much posting here too many babies wet behind the ears from ages 18 up to 60 and they will never give a rest always up in everyone's business
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:21
Author: Blocked
Go ahead I dare you, to mention names, What are you hiding and who are you protecting who have no trouble calling me out or dragging member who has nothing to do with this topic and has done nothing wrong into it...I dare you to mention your friends....name them!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:26
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ObeyEt wrote:
im so sick of the baby bull shit i see posted in forums what a joke i dont have to mention names because you know who you are this is why i dont say tp much posting here too many babies wet behind the ears from ages 18 up to 60 and they will never give a rest always up in everyone's business
Takes one to know one don't it Obey! Lets not get me started eh, so run along and check some torrents there's a good boy.
OU812 avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:37
Author: Blocked
always up in everyones business? this sounds more like you running around picking fights with people than anyone else. I havent heard you bragging or boasting about your relationship lately, you didnt screw things up did ya? Get a little rough with her maybe? Hit her?

And what about your other ID are you ready to give it up or at least tell us why you need more than one ID...but thats the thing though you can just squash the truth by running to the warn ban and block panel. Are you ready to name names, provide proof of other ID's you claim I have?
No avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 21:54
Author: Blocked
snotlob wrote:
ObeyEt wrote:
im so sick of the baby bull shit i see posted in forums what a joke i dont have to mention names because you know who you are this is why i dont say tp much posting here too many babies wet behind the ears from ages 18 up to 60 and they will never give a rest always up in everyone's business
Takes one to know one don't it Obey! Lets not get me started eh, so run along and check some torrents there's a good boy.
so you want in on this 2 the last you where told is not to talk 2 one another so you run along and just remember who is staff since you want to put your two cents in
No avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 21:57
Author: Blocked
OU812 wrote:
always up in everyones business? this sounds more like you running around picking fights with people than anyone else. I havent heard you bragging or boasting about your relationship lately, you didnt screw things up did ya? Get a little rough with her maybe? Hit her?

And what about your other ID are you ready to give it up or at least tell us why you need more than one ID...but thats the thing though you can just squash the truth by running to the warn ban and block panel. Are you ready to name names, provide proof of other ID's you claim I have?
there is no reason to block your acc your cry like a lil kid or make 100 more pages
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 23:57
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ObeyEt wrote:
snotlob wrote:
ObeyEt wrote:
im so sick of the baby bull shit i see posted in forums what a joke i dont have to mention names because you know who you are this is why i dont say tp much posting here too many babies wet behind the ears from ages 18 up to 60 and they will never give a rest always up in everyone's business
Takes one to know one don't it Obey! Lets not get me started eh, so run along and check some torrents there's a good boy.
so you want in on this 2 the last you where told is not to talk 2 one another so you run along and just remember who is staff since you want to put your two cents in
Who the fuck are you to dictate to me like that who I speak to and who I don't! Just cause you have a MOD stick up you're ass don't mean you can speak down on people like that. Considering I know you did smoke pole to get where you are after all the lies you spread on ET's facebook page between you and legend to get a staff pole on here and to try get me banned again (But backfired) So by all means throw me some ban or some shit for what I've said or do 1 :)
No avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 00:06
Author: Blocked
snotlob wrote:
ObeyEt wrote:
snotlob wrote:
ObeyEt wrote:
im so sick of the baby bull shit i see posted in forums what a joke i dont have to mention names because you know who you are this is why i dont say tp much posting here too many babies wet behind the ears from ages 18 up to 60 and they will never give a rest always up in everyone's business
Takes one to know one don't it Obey! Lets not get me started eh, so run along and check some torrents there's a good boy.
so you want in on this 2 the last you where told is not to talk 2 one another so you run along and just remember who is staff since you want to put your two cents in
Who the fuck are you to dictate to me like that who I speak to and who I don't! Just cause you have a MOD stick up you're ass don't mean you can speak down on people like that. Considering I know you did smoke pole to get where you are after all the lies you spread on ET's facebook page between you and legend to get a staff pole on here and to try get me banned again (But backfired) So by all means throw me some ban or some shit for what I've said or do 1 :)
banned again i never did ban you or did i im just doing what ozi ask was for us not to talk with one another and you came looking to fuck with me
OU812 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 00:11
Author: Blocked
exactly right on the money snotty, he accuses people of everything and anything and gives no proof. He pushes and pushes and pushes like a bully threatening to do all kinds of things until someone gets angry and then he runs for his ban stick and secrets PM's whoever is sympathetic to his whining for a block. He demands people do his will, use their account his way, he's one of those with a Napolean complex, I've made no secret over the years that, he is not among the worst staff he is The Worst Staff and I would love to see him publicly humiliated, just like his mentor Legend was....when Legend was SaM's bitch.

I have used a lot of discretion here in regard to ObeyET - but i feel like he continues to use his staff position as a weapon against those who do not agree with his unethical treatment of certain members.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2