H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Humility's Reviews

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 17:25
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Humility
Identification: Hall of Fame, ET lover, former Site Friend, recipient of 64 Reputation Points, author of many movies/TV/music reviews. You can find my reviews in the comments section under each movie and collectively right here! Feel free to disagree and offer up your own ratings. Thank you for stopping by!
Risen - Late getting a review out but I'm here now. I have to start by saying what a great movie this was. Excellent in every way possible. The movie is set in biblical times where a Tribune is ordered to find the body of Christ. In his search, he hunts down the disciplines thinking they had something to do with the missing body. This is the basis from which this movie is built around. I also feel this movie had a secondary objective. It subtly shows how a disbelieving Roman soldier came to becoming a believer. The soldier confessed his sins in partaking in Christ's death. And then the best dialogue in the movie was spoken. What did you expect (referring to the resurrection), calamity or a day without death? In my whole life I've never had that thought. A day without death is a concept that rocked me to the core of my being. Think about it, the world has never known a day without death; exceptional intuitive writing! I've never bothered to research the relationship if any between Joseph and Ralph Fiennes. I learned that they are siblings and that Joseph has a twin brother. They are English actors, a place that seems to have acting talent brimming from the seams. Joseph was stupendous in this movie! The last scene was the last appearance of Jesus upon a mountain in Galilee where he gave his Great Commission prior to his ascension. Rating: 10 out of 10
Chronic - At #3 - did you mean comforting? I'm not sure how you mean it if you intending it to read "confronting". This movie is about a man working in the healthcare field as a home health aide. There aren't too many of them in real life and this movie shows why. It's a hazardous occupation for a man and if a man pursues such a career, he must always be covering himself. Very few families would let a man gives bathes to a female member of their family. The hiring agency wouldn't assign him to that job. They'd limit him to taken care of men. Be it as it is, I found the movie tortuously slowing moving. You almost expect David to molest one or all of his elderly patients. Patient after patient brought the same boring dialogue and action. Was the core principle supposed to say the good die young? Rating: 3 out of 10 _____________________________________________________________________
Criminal - And this is how it’s done folks. Pleasantly surprised at the quality all around. I found it to be in sync. The video was better than expected. For my home collection, I only save 1080p Blu Ray stuff. I'll enjoy watching it again once the better version surfaces. Excellent job on this TS version. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see it and wants a good copy before attempting to view it. Rating based upon TS: 9.5 out of 10. _____________________________________________________________________
Game Of Thrones - Someone asked if it had subtitles. The answer was yes but your answer wasn't what he was asking about. There is a long section where the language is that of Dothraki and Valaryian dialogues. Yes it is hardcoded but it is not translated into English which was what the member was asking. Give it time and a better version will come out with English subtitles for those parts. Next thing - some members are commenting on problems playing this movie on VLC. You might not know this but Sony has their big paws in this movie. They own it and they have used their encryption software on it so it can't be replayed except via Sony machines or during the HBO broadcasting. You must make sure your copy of VLC is up to date and current. If you run a 64 bit system, get the right version of VLC for your system. You must also have a current installation of DVD Fab Passkey. You can get it here on ET. Members, stay on top of the scene so you aren't writing help posts. Once you do all I have said, you shouldn't have any problems viewing GOT again.

Now, about my review . . . as usual, GOT is all over the place and hard to keep up with. I don't recall when the Valaryian Queen (the Blond) got captured and taken away as a slave. Now, I guess I'll have to go back over the last season and see what I missed. There is no shortage of deaths and its' clear we're being prepped for a new crop of players. Another thing, when did the Stark girl get blinded. I feel like I missed a lot of last season. Could it be that it has been so damn long since we saw the last season, I have forgotten a lot? It’s been a few days shy of a full year! That's possible. From all the hype on the internet, Jon Snow is coming back from the dead somehow. He looked fairly dead to me in this episode but then the red headed witch hasn't performed her magic I guess. I admit I'm not a diehard fan so take my rating with a grain of salt. Rating: 3 out of 10

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2