ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Atomica.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Little.Mermaid.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.211.104.247.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Computer Issue and Window Install


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 01:02
Author:
My computer hard drive died due to power failure. It damaged the hard drive. Just need some suggestion on solution.

My computer originally came Windows 8.0 64 bit, not windows 8.1.

I do not have replace disc due to dvd copies got damaged. It an Asus desktop.

What are some solutions? I will be buying an replacement hard drive.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:51
Author: Moderator
you can always Download a bootable windows 8 or windows 10 and then. burn it to a DVD or put it in a USB stick and install windows,To your New Hard Drive. that's it :)
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 15:32
Author: AdminSun
I would just grab a copy from here and update to 10 but most don't like it due to certain activities wich i get but for every day stuff/user who cares
snotlob avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 15:38
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
SRIGGA wrote:
you can always Download a bootable windows 8 or windows 10 and then. burn it to a DVD or put it in a USB stick and install windows,To your New Hard Drive. that's it :)
What you failed to mention is that he'll need this http://www.isotousb.com/ once the iso is downloaded he'll need a 4gb or higher pen drive, Then once the said machine is booting up (with the pen drive in) he'll need to press either f12 for one time boot or esc or f2 for bios.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 21:15
Author:
Thanks! I know someone here will provide an answer. I tried in other more tech oriented topic. Many people keep asking to buy a new copy of windows. Send to a Microsoft website download but you need active computer to use creation tool or whatever.

It frustrating, you already paid for legitimate version of Windows. Computer crashes, they ask you to keep buying another copy.


snotlob avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 22:36
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Dragon_War wrote:
Thanks! I know someone here will provide an answer. I tried in other more tech oriented topic. Many people keep asking to buy a new copy of windows. Send to a Microsoft website download but you need active computer to use creation tool or whatever.

It frustrating, you already paid for legitimate version of Windows. Computer crashes, they ask you to keep buying another copy.

Nope not at all if you bought a legitimate copy of windows you will have a COA (Certificate of authenticity) all you need to do is go over to MS pop that code in and get the download from them.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 22:45
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Quote:
Nope not at all if you bought a legitimate copy of windows you will have a COA (Certificate of authenticity) all you need to do is go over to MS pop that code in and get the download from them.

Thanks Snot! I wasn't going to say a thing.. honest.
If you have a Legit copy then you have no problem.
Not that ANYONE on this site would use a brrrr.. "pirated" copy of Windows!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 22:52
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Faithwyn wrote:
Nope not at all if you bought a legitimate copy of windows you will have a COA (Certificate of authenticity) all you need to do is go over to MS pop that code in and get the download from them. [/quote]

Thanks Snot! I wasn't going to say a thing.. honest.
If you have a Legit copy then you have no problem.
Not ANYONE on this site would use a brrrr.. "pirated" copy of Windows!
[/quote]It has to be noted though Faith the download will come down in a iso file and I'm sure you are aware of this as you do seem clued up.
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 23:01
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Actually no.. I've never had to do a DL from MS.
Except for some huge service pack.
That's is one thing that I insist on having,
the Store bought OS on Disk in a very safe place!
(wouldn't want it getting damaged)

Not surprised it is a .ISO tho, makes sense.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:29
Author: Moderator
snotlob wrote:
SRIGGA wrote:
you can always Download a bootable windows 8 or windows 10 and then. burn it to a DVD or put it in a USB stick and install windows,To your New Hard Drive. that's it :)
What you failed to mention is that he'll need this http://www.isotousb.com/ once the iso is downloaded he'll need a 4gb or higher pen drive, Then once the said machine is booting up (with the pen drive in) he'll need to press either f12 for one time boot or esc or f2 for bios.

True Snotlob, i didn't mention Anything about he need to Download a ISO burner or A Program to create bootable USB flash drive like Rufus i mean it's not that Hard to Google and Find the Correct Information he Needs :) i just Did a Quick Reply to He's Question by saying he can always Download a bootable Disc.

On he's comment he did say
"I do not have replace disc due to dvd copies got damaged. It an Asus desktop."

so.. My answer was pointed to that, that's the reason i said he can always download a Copy ow windows 8 or 10 and then burn it to a DVD or a USB stick, i got Other things to Do then Teaching someone from 1 to 10 How to download and how to Burn it to A Disc or a Stick, and How to Change the Bios to correct drive and all that, like i said it's not that Hard to Find all the info if you he do a Search on Google, But I'm Glade you Explained it to Him :)
KingTubby avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 01:08
Author:
ALl you need is an 8gb usb stick (one you can erase) and your windows ISO IMAGE (important that its the ISO) and a small freeware program called RUFUS (easy found on google) that will make your 8gb usb stick bootable as a windows installer. I prefer rufus to using any other crap that requires installation & cracking. Rufus is portable. I've been building PC's for nearly 30 years now. Everyone has a method for setting them up, here is mine:

ISO IMAGE: windows 7, 8, 8.1 & windows 10 usb key *77 in one* (requires 16gb USB stick) which has built in activators
DRIVER KIT: The full current downloaded set from driverpacks.net (as an additional folder on the stick) with WINRAR added to extract them
SOFTWARE: ninite.com

Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 04:39
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
KingTubby wrote:
ALl you need is an 8gb usb stick (one you can erase) and your windows ISO IMAGE (important that its the ISO) and a small freeware program called RUFUS (easy found on google) that will make your 8gb usb stick bootable as a windows installer. I prefer rufus to using any other crap that requires installation & cracking. Rufus is portable. I've been building PC's for nearly 30 years now. Everyone has a method for setting them up, here is mine:

ISO IMAGE: windows 7, 8, 8.1 & windows 10 usb key *77 in one* (requires 16gb USB stick) which has built in activators
DRIVER KIT: The full current downloaded set from driverpacks.net (as an additional folder on the stick) with WINRAR added to extract them
SOFTWARE: ninite.com

its actually what I just finished doing. I had windows home premium on this machine when i bought it and while its not a bad OS, i really like windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit - I had an old Nvidia version i downloaded here years back, but over the years and repeated use the disc became damaged. So i downloaded a version from here, that included Rufus and the instruction for formatting a USB stick to make it bootable. Have to say it worked like a dream with no problems or issues.
OSTech avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 01:42
Author:
You should download the same windows which earlier you have installed , and before clicking on install now button see the left down corner for repair computer and firstly try to repair if it repairs than it will be gr8 , but if it doesn't repair than get a copy of whatever windows u want and make it bootable and do a fresh installation.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5