Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.15.35.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Stephen Kings IT Remake still going ahead

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 1 of 5   [ 70 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 22:06
Author: ModeratorET lover
It seem the remake is still going to go ahead despite all the arguments and Cary Fukanaga walking out as director. Andy Muscetti has taken over as director but i am still unsure how this will pan out as one movie. I really liked the idea that Cary Fukanaga wanted to make 2 movies and bring together as much if not all the book to life leaving as little out. Oh well we shall just have to wait and see till next year ( September 7th 2017 ) when it hits cinemas. I just hope this is not one of those dreadful remakes again :(

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/stephen-kings-it/40174/stephen-kings-it-remake-now-confirmed-for-2017-release

Just wondered what movie members would like to a remake of.... maybe none but if so would be nice to hear what peeps would like to see :)

Thank you :)
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 22:29
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Oh without doubt - Irreversible (2002) starring Monica Belluci

Remake would star someone even more beautiful than Monica but for the sake of me, I couldn't begin to suggest a candidate. Can't be Jollie, she's not all there! Besides, I'd like for Brad Pitt to be the rapist!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 22:54
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Hmm I don't know Ange1 .. I think trying to work too much of a book into a movie is what leads to a bad movie. To me visualizing the essence of a book is all about throwing out stuff that is redundant for movie purposes. A real good movie is all about grabbing the viewer for an hour or two and do it so enticingly that the viewer doesn't want you to let go. You do that by making the viewer feel it, too much story in such short timespan doesn't make you feel.

For instance thats what was the big difference between the shining miniserie and kubricks movie. Kubrick stripped the shining down to its bare essentials and slapped it in our face, while the miniserie, although entertaining, wasn't so much of a 'ride' so to say.

humility wrote:
Oh without doubt - Irreversible (2002) starring Monica Belluci

Remake would star someone even more beautiful than Monica but for the sake of me, I couldn't begin to suggest a candidate. Can't be Jollie, she's not all there! Besides, I'd like for Brad Pitt to be the rapist!
I really didn't like that movie. Not because of its disturbing content, but because it was poorly executed. for one, the whole reversed story telling didn't work at all for this. I understand the artistic thought behind it and what the director was trying to tell us with it.. But in the end it mostly just caused the second half of the movie to be boring and pointless.

So I dunno.. my first reaction to a remake would be no.. But since the story and thought behind the movie wasn't all that bad.. Maybe in a remake they could make it into a proper movie thistime :).

I just saw btw that they are also doing a remake of
Susperia (1977)
Also set to premiere in 2017 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034415
I very much liked the original, so it's gonna be a gamble I guess. Not sure what to expect from it, but they are using another Italian to direct it.. so at least it has that much going for it :)
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 03:36
Mul, what are you on about? Good Lord! You must have written this comment while spinning in 360 degrees circles on your swivel chair typing one letter at a time! I had to read all that to finally see you came up with a movie to reinvent. And then, you aren't sure about it.

Take this hint when writing. State your point, stick to it and get the hell out! Maybe the ladies don't recognize writing like this, but most guys do. It's called jerking off rhetoric.

I'm curious Mul. I don't know many women who like rape movies. Deep down all women fear it happening to them. It's just part of being a woman and having to live with men. I found your response much like what a woman would say. You avoided talking about the rape scene entirely. That scene was what made the movie. Without Monica and the scene, it wouldn't have made it out the starting gate. When you write pretending to be one gender, it conflict with who you really are. As a consequence, you say garbled gook like what you just said. It's time to come out of the closet and declare who you are. Stop this phony Bologna pretense!
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 03:43
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
humility wrote:
Mul, what are you on about? Good Lord! You must have written this comment while spinning in 360 degrees circles on your swivel chair typing one letter at a time! I had to read all that to finally see you came up with a movie to reinvent. And then, you aren't sure about it.

Take this hint when writing. State your point, stick to it and get the hell out! Maybe the ladies don't recognize writing like this, but most guys do. It's called jerking off rhetoric.

I'm curious Mul. I don't know many women who like rape movies. Deep down all women fear it happening to them. It's just part of being a woman and having to live with men. I found your response much like what a woman would say. You avoided talking about the rape scene entirely. That scene was what made the movie. Without Monica and the scene, it wouldn't have made it out the starting gate. When you write pretending to be one gender, it conflict with who you really are. As a consequence, you say garbled gook like what you just said. It's time to come out of the closet and declare who you are. Stop this phony Bologna pretense!

CLUDITE FUTUO ASCENDIT
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 03:57
Making your rounds are you, Faith? Now, you are becoming boring too. Saying the same thing twice in two different topics is spamming.

Come on, a Texas girl like you doesn't fall off her horse and give up. Get back on that horse and show me what you got in you!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 04:12
humility wrote:

For someone who claims to be able to see so much from how a person writes.. you have awfully bad reading skills... Even if I were to ignore certain spiteful comments in your post, I wouldn't even know how to respond to the rest because your reply does not match my post, you're really not making much sense.. As for the rest of your post.. I don't know why you're so pre-occupied with my sex.. if that is some weird attempt to get me to prove anything to you, then thats not gonna happen. You're so weird that frankly I'd feel a lot safer if you were to just think of me as a man.

Also.. stop getting mad at people for ruining your topics when you are doing just that elsewhere.
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 04:22
All's well Mul. Safe? haha Do you think I'm going to ask you to send me nude pictures of yourself? If that is what you are afraid of, there is more wishful thinking going there than factual. You're safe with me Mul. I have never hit a woman and/or hurt one. I came close once with my sister. She threw a coke bottle at me and hit me up beside my temple area of my head. She knocked me out cold. I lay there unconscious and scared the devil out of her. I deserved it though. I drank her Dr. Pepper she had saved in the refrigerator! haha

Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 04:25
humility wrote:
All's well Mul. Safe? haha Do you think I'm going to ask you to send me nude pictures of yourself? If that is what you are afraid of, there is more wishful thinking going there than factual. You're safe with me Mul. I have never hit a woman and/or hurt one. I came close once with my sister. She threw a coke bottle at me and hit me up beside my temple area of my head. She knocked me out cold. I lay there unconscious and scared the devil out of her. I deserved it though. I drank her Dr. Pepper she had saved in the refrigerator! haha
That bottle hitting your head does explain a lot yes...
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 04:41
Between me and you...send me a PM....tell me the truth. Male or female?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 04:50
humility wrote:
Between me and you...send me a PM....tell me the truth. Male or female?
There is no me and you, and I'm certainly not interested in PM contact with you.
EFFU2 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 06:03
Author: Blocked
Hi ya'll i'm new here but saw this in list of topics and since I am huge Stephen King fan thought i'd have a look. Very rarely do i recall a book being made into a movie being as successful as it was initially hoped to be, the mediums are so different, to different i think to compare. I remember seeing the epic The Stand on TV and thought it could have been better.

Then I saw one of my favorite King Books Desperation turned into another TV movie and was also disappointed, so i find it hard to get as excited as some seem to be about this attempt to remake an already made and moderately successful TV movie book adaptation.

j m h o
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 21:24
A public apology to Mulva from Humility -

I accused Mulva of being deceptive and pretending to pose as a male when she is in fact a female. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I was totally, completely and universally wrong! Therefore, I am asking for forgiveness and am offering this public apology to attest to my wrongdoing. Mulva states in her profile she is a female. She was not attempting to pose as a Male. I put the red wire on the black wire here. My wires got crossed. I never read her profile. I should have but I didn't. I offended her as a person, a member of ET, and as a woman. For that, I am truly sorry. I promise to never make that mistake again. A mistake only continues to be a mistake if you fail to correct it.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 21:52
humility wrote:
A public apology to Mulva from Humility -

I accused Mulva of being deceptive and pretending to pose as a male when she is in fact a female. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I was totally, completely and universally wrong! Therefore, I am asking for forgiveness and am offering this public apology to attest to my wrongdoing. Mulva states in her profile she is a female. She was not attempting to pose as a Male. I put the red wire on the black wire here. My wires got crossed. I never read her profile. I should have but I didn't. I offended her as a person, a member of ET, and as a woman. For that, I am truly sorry. I promise to never make that mistake again. A mistake only continues to be a mistake if you fail to correct it.
Well thank you for clearing that up..
Let us get passed that now and hopefully we can soon forget it ever happened.
Soup avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 22:27
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 1 of 5   [ 70 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2