View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.104.247.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Stephen Kings IT Remake still going ahead

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 2 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 22:54
Author: Site FriendWarnedET lover
Come on Soup! I made a human error, didn't get my facts right before I opened my trap and as a consequence I said things that weren't true. What I did was wrong, dead wrong! But it hardly qualifies for calling the choir together and singing hymns. Should we Praise the Lord every time I do something stupid? If we do that, there won't be any time for everyone else. If you ask Tommy, I'm psychotic and anything resembling an apology cannot be worth the saliva coming off my tongue.

I'd apologize to you too if I said you were something you weren't. Would Tommy apologize to me for calling me mentally ill? The day that happens, I'll turn into an albino! Whatever! I don't need an apology from anybody but when I hurt someone, I don't abide by that. What I said about Mulva went deep and she was seriously offended. It'll take a lot more apologizes before that wrong can be righted. I'm up to the task.

Can you find that song "How Great Thou Art?" I like the Elvis version.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 22:59
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
Come on Soup! I made a human error, didn't get my facts right before I opened my trap and as a consequence I said things that weren't true. What I did was wrong, dead wrong! But it hardly qualifies for calling the choir together and singing hymns. Should we Praise the Lord every time I do something stupid? If we do that, there won't be any time for everyone else. If you ask Tommy, I'm psychotic and anything resembling an apology cannot be worth the saliva coming off my tongue.

I'd apologize to you too if I said you were something you weren't. Would Tommy apologize to me for calling me mentally ill? The day that happens, I'll turn into an albino! Whatever! I don't need an apology from anybody but when I hurt someone, I don't abide by that. What I said about Mulva went deep and she was seriously offended. It'll take a lot more apologizes before that wrong can be righted. I'm up to the task.

I would apologize if I did not believe something was wrong with you I do believe that, normal people do not act the way you are acting, we had another member here that did the same things that you are doing and she is now getting the help she needs! You really do make me nervous like I said thank God for internet anonimity!!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 23:10
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
humility wrote:

Lets not overdo it..
As you might have gathered from the happenings earlier, I'm not one to easily break from words or get hurt. I just found your remarks to be harassingly weird and that was a bit disturbing. But if you say it was nothing more then an honest mistake on your part, then Ok I can get passed. You've already apologized for it, so consider it settled.. If you keep apologizing or make it a bigger thing then it supposedly was, then it will only get weird again.
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 23:25
Really Tommy? Really? Do you expect me to give your remarks any credibility at all just because you say something like that. For all I know, the person you refer to is fictitious. What you might be seeing in me is called adapting. If you move into any community, you must be willing to assimilate and adapt. If you don't you will be viewed as an outsider and you will be excluded from what the community is involved in. Your kids won't get invited to birthday parties or asked to sign up for summer programs, etc. You will have it rough at work and you're not likely to get promoted regardless of the work you do.

ET is a community but a lot harder to describe. It's eclectic and diverse. We come from all parts of the world and we talk differently. We have different expressions for things. You keep harping about your safety and I'll start to think you are some kind of feminist male. Clearly you do not sound like you have advanced to the third stage below.

David Deida, a noted author and spiritual practitioner, published The Way Of The Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Woman, Work, and Sexual Desire in 1997. In this book he argues "It is time to evolve beyond the (first-stage) macho jerk ideal, all spine and no heart. It is also time to evolve beyond the (second-stage) sensitive and caring wimp ideal, all heart and no spine. Heart and spine must be united in a single man, and then gone beyond in the fullest expression of love and consciousness possible, which requires a deep relaxation into the infinite openness of this present moment. And this takes a new kind of (third-stage) guts. This is the way of the superior man."[7]

Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 00:23
Author: Blocked
You really do not know when to shut your' fukking mouth do you you sniveling cunt,,,,i have been watching now as you have gone on a rampage through this forum polluting it with meaningless drivel and self serving rhetoric about one stupid thing or another as you attack, bait and mock staff and other members with your very own passive aggressive flair and style, you hurl accusations randomly as you see fit at anyone from long time respected core members like Daz to new comers based on some weird conspiracy code that borders on a psychiatric condition known as Paranoid Schizophrenia, ripped from the pages of the Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson movie except your no Mel and you aint right, in fact, you couldnt be more wrong......

Don't worry humility, your a scumbag and while 19Tommy59's compassionate and Christian heart may prevent him from kicking a man who has clearly fallen and can't get up. I have no problem having at go at a retard, there is nothing sophisticated at all about me, there is nothing in my makeup that remotely resembles a moral code, close to what I have observed with most members here that prevents them from doing what I take so much pleasure in. I am worse, far worse I have no conscience.

So don't you worry your girly little head about mr. XXXX or people with 5 letter ID's or users who have the U2 in their names, don't exhaust yourself worrying about Cat Minister he's a respected up-loader here and elsewhere. I am sure you are way beneath his notice...
humility avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 01:43
Well hell Vinyl, i dozed off but only for a second or two. Could I have a condensed version of your diatribe. I see you are using less expletives but there's more to writing a coherent speech that removing curse words. You are assuming you'll make better sense without the curse words. Hahah I see you need more instruction. Okay, I know how to fix this. Listen along -

A good speech must begin with a good outline. First you state your hypothesis, what is fact? It has to be fact and beyond question. What are you going to say? Next you outline your approach to addressing your purpose for writing. You are supposed to take me from point A to point B and when we get there, you will have made your point or case. Lastly, you can offer up a summary of your conclusions.

Don't despair because you are a school drop out, with hard work and determination, you can make self-improvements. There's no charge!
glutton avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 03:45
every comment you make douchebag is a step closer to your block, so consider this a push towards that direction...talk all the shit you want! Your time is more limited than you think.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 07:39
Author: ModeratorET lover
Mulva1989 wrote:
Hmm I don't know Ange1 .. I think trying to work too much of a book into a movie is what leads to a bad movie. To me visualizing the essence of a book is all about throwing out stuff that is redundant for movie purposes. A real good movie is all about grabbing the viewer for an hour or two and do it so enticingly that the viewer doesn't want you to let go. You do that by making the viewer feel it, too much story in such short timespan doesn't make you feel.

For instance thats what was the big difference between the shining miniserie and kubricks movie. Kubrick stripped the shining down to its bare essentials and slapped it in our face, while the miniserie, although entertaining, wasn't so much of a 'ride' so to say.

humility wrote:
Oh without doubt - Irreversible (2002) starring Monica Belluci

Remake would star someone even more beautiful than Monica but for the sake of me, I couldn't begin to suggest a candidate. Can't be Jollie, she's not all there! Besides, I'd like for Brad Pitt to be the rapist!
I really didn't like that movie. Not because of its disturbing content, but because it was poorly executed. for one, the whole reversed story telling didn't work at all for this. I understand the artistic thought behind it and what the director was trying to tell us with it.. But in the end it mostly just caused the second half of the movie to be boring and pointless.

So I dunno.. my first reaction to a remake would be no.. But since the story and thought behind the movie wasn't all that bad.. Maybe in a remake they could make it into a proper movie thistime :).

I just saw btw that they are also doing a remake of
Susperia (1977)
Also set to premiere in 2017 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034415
I very much liked the original, so it's gonna be a gamble I guess. Not sure what to expect from it, but they are using another Italian to direct it.. so at least it has that much going for it :)

Hi Mulva aww i can understand what you mean about working too much into a movie but also i think sometimes there is so much that can be left out :( I liked the idea of two movies. The first movie was to be based upon the boys meeting Penny the Clown and the second them older and getting revenge. Even the master himself Stephen King loved the script but it was not to be :( sad really as i think for a remake you have to get it right. Oh don't get me wrong i have only seen one remake that i thought was better ( 13 Ghosts ) i thought that take was done very well. But IT was a huge success a masterpiece apart from the ending, that was the one thing i think could have been improved on. Oh well i shall just have to wait and see :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 07:42
humility wrote:
Oh without doubt - Irreversible (2002) starring Monica Belluci

Remake would star someone even more beautiful than Monica but for the sake of me, I couldn't begin to suggest a candidate. Can't be Jollie, she's not all there! Besides, I'd like for Brad Pitt to be the rapist!

I don't think i have seen this movie humility i think i would remember but with my memory at times lol. Sometime i watch a movie and then say oh yes i remember it now :)

ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 07:49
EFFU2 wrote:
Hi ya'll i'm new here but saw this in list of topics and since I am huge Stephen King fan thought i'd have a look. Very rarely do i recall a book being made into a movie being as successful as it was initially hoped to be, the mediums are so different, to different i think to compare. I remember seeing the epic The Stand on TV and thought it could have been better.

Then I saw one of my favorite King Books Desperation turned into another TV movie and was also disappointed, so i find it hard to get as excited as some seem to be about this attempt to remake an already made and moderately successful TV movie book adaptation.

j m h o

Hi EEFU2 ooh me too i am a big King fan too but i must admit i stopped reading books a long time ago. I agree with you regarding The Stand i think it could have been better. Least if i don't read the books now i can say well they missed this out and that out lol so try to enjoy the movie more :) Last books i read were the Lord of the Ring and The Hobbit. A am a huge fan of those movies and i think they were done the best possible way. My favourite movies of all time.
Dipping21 avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:01

glutton wrote:
every comment you make douchebag is a step closer to your block, so consider this a push towards that direction...talk all the shit you want! Your time is more limited than you think.

how many does it take when you got them eating out of your hand we are talking about birds right lol
STFU avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:16
Author: Turtle
is this the pennywise the clown thing cos my old lady bloody hates it she seen it as a kid and scared the hell outta her and a big hiya to the true ange1 of the north hope ya well hun xxx
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 13:21
Author: AdminSun
I'm not a big fan of Stephen kings IT tbh i thought it was shite :/ but the thing is with his Movies their either great or totally bollox nothing in between but thats just my opinion :P

My favourites:
Shawshank Redemption
Stand By Me
Green Mile
Carrie
Misery and many more but the list of crap 1's is just as big For any 1 who is not familiar with all his works of....?

SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 13:33
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Keep on topic-pm Bs if you want-read/delete
humility avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 19:59
Ditto LRS! Shawshank Redemption is a movie I can watch over and over!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 2 of 5   [ 67 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1