H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.77.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Stephen Kings IT Remake still going ahead

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 3 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 23:46
Author: Blocked
I'm a sucker for two films A Green Mile and another one nobody probably heard of called Powder. But obviously since we're here I am a huge movie and music fan spanning decades, including early black and white Gangster flicks, Angels with Dirty Faces, the classic western Shane, The Deer Hunter. etc etc etc
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:19
Author: ModeratorET lover
STFU wrote:
is this the pennywise the clown thing cos my old lady bloody hates it she seen it as a kid and scared the hell outta her and a big hiya to the true ange1 of the north hope ya well hun xxx

LOL STFU aww think it scared a lot of peeps, my friend hates clowns even tho she has not watched the movie. Aww thank you and a big hi from me hun i am doing great thank you for asking and i do hope your getting better and better :) xxx
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:22
LRS wrote:
I'm not a big fan of Stephen kings IT tbh i thought it was shite :/ but the thing is with his Movies their either great or totally bollox nothing in between but thats just my opinion :P

My favourites:
Shawshank Redemption
Stand By Me
Green Mile
Carrie
Misery and many more but the list of crap 1's is just as big For any 1 who is not familiar with all his works of....?

Now come on LRS tell the truth we know you were hiding behind the sofa lol

Oooh i love all those movies you posted. Green Mile a very touching movie and what a performance from so many great actors. There all one of a kind movies. I never get bored with them have watched them quite a few times :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:32
Vinyl wrote:
I'm a sucker for two films A Green Mile and another one nobody probably heard of called Powder. But obviously since we're here I am a huge movie and music fan spanning decades, including early black and white Gangster flicks, Angels with Dirty Faces, the classic western Shane, The Deer Hunter. etc etc etc

Vinyl oooh i have seen Powder brilliant movie, loved it and i also liked another one called Take Shelter thought it was beautifully done and Jessica Chastain amazing actress, just watched her in the New Huntsman movie and thought she was brilliant.
I love a lot of black and white classics too including The Hunch Back of Notre Dame, The Phantom of the Opera and many more... Humphrey Bogart and James Cagney fantastic actors...
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:51
Oh yeah Take Shelter with Michael Shannon and the coming storm that nobody but him believes is coming, everyone thinks he's crazy including his wife Jessica Chastain (amazing in everything) when he start building a shelter. You mustve liked Midnight Special then to...
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:06
Vinyl wrote:
Oh yeah Take Shelter with Michael Shannon and the coming storm that nobody but him believes is coming, everyone thinks he's crazy including his wife Jessica Chastain (amazing in everything) when he start building a shelter. You mustve liked Midnight Special then to...

Oooh yes indeed a remarkable movie :) I have not seen Midnight Special but thank you for that :) just googled it and will certainly be downloading
Panerai avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:15
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
Yes, I really enjoyed Take Shelter. Both leads were amazing, as well as Shea Whigham, who worked alongside Shannon in Boardwalk Empire.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:23
Panerai wrote:
Yes, I really enjoyed Take Shelter. Both leads were amazing, as well as Shea Whigham, who worked alongside Shannon in Boardwalk Empire.

Aww i agree She is a great actor too :) aww i have not seen BoardWalk Empire but have heard it is good from my sister.
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:26
Michael Shannon is a remarkable actor, Ive made a point of seeing and collecting everything he appears in, same with Jessica Chastain. See Michael Shannon in The Ice Man - he gives a chilling performance as a serial killer/hit man.

Just another tip - and this I just stumbled across. Director Jennifer Lynch is the daughter of Legendary Director of the movie Blue Velvet David Lynch. Check her stuff out, she's only done a few things, they are strange, but in a way that is uniquely her own.
Panerai avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:31
I will keep that in mind, and thanks for reminding me about The Iceman. Can't believe I missed this one.
Panerai avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:34
ange1 wrote:
Panerai wrote:

Aww i agree She is a great actor too :) aww i have not seen BoardWalk Empire but have heard it is good from my sister.

Just as all other series I try to follow, I'm late on it, Ange. I begin watching a series and when the season ends and the waiting starts, I stop watching it.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:36
Panerai wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Panerai wrote:

Just as all other series I try to follow, I'm late on it, Ange. I begin watching a series and when the season ends and the waiting starts, I stop watching it.

aww i know it is hard to keep up with them all and so many, that is why i try to keep up with just a few then when they finish i try to maybe watch a new show or catch up with more movies. Omg so many we would never be away from the tv lol
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 13:17
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Vinyl wrote:

I saw powder a week before it came out and agree its a classic m8.I think it was a one off but it made its point.:}
humility avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 14:59
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverKitty
Yawn!!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 15:00
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Vinyl wrote:
Just another tip - and this I just stumbled across. Director Jennifer Lynch is the daughter of Legendary Director of the movie Blue Velvet David Lynch. Check her stuff out, she's only done a few things, they are strange, but in a way that is uniquely her own.
Nah jennifer lynch is like a poor man's sofia coppola. Both surfing the family name wave, but both failing to carrying it on. The difference is that Sofia's movies aren't too bad if you look at it while forgetting she is a Coppola. Jennifer like her father has a knack for making strange/weird movies.. but unlike her father though, I don't see the brilliance in her strangeness, thus making her work just weird.

I am very interested to see David Lynch's new season of Twin Peaks next year.. Because in all honesty Francis Ford Coppola also has been showing trouble in carrying on his own name the last decade or two titter.gif . I hope lynch proves us next year that even while exceeding the age of 80.. he can still be at the top of his game.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 3 of 5   [ 67 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2