Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.145.198.123.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Stephen Kings IT Remake still going ahead

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 19:10
Author: Blocked
I hate to say it but Coppola peaked with The Godfather and ever since has been producing movies hoping to catch that familiar flame without success. Francis, like Marlon will just continue to descend, deeper and deeper into his personal brilliance staring out the window as if he'd missed his final flight.

The Twin Peaks saga continues, should prove to be, at least I am hoping, even better than its predecessor, if that's possible. The good thing is that I think he left it with plenty more interesting things to say Jennifer and Sofia are both still young, Sofia being the youngest of course, and both still developing in their craft, while contending with the, the ever present and looming shadows of their fathers. Think of the years ahead of them both, the proving ground. I keep thinking of the great Director John Huston...

"Nah jennifer lynch is like a poor man's sofia coppola." Did you mean to insult me?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 19:38
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Vinyl wrote:
I hate to say it but Coppola peaked with The Godfather and ever since has been producing movies hoping to catch that familiar flame without success. Francis, like Marlon will just continue to descend, deeper and deeper into his personal brilliance staring out the window as if he'd missed his final flight.

The Twin Peaks saga continues, should prove to be, at least I am hoping, even better than its predecessor, if that's possible. The good thing is that I think he left it with plenty more interesting things to say Jennifer and Sofia are both still young, Sofia being the youngest of course, and both still developing in their craft, while contending with the, the ever present and looming shadows of their fathers. Think of the years ahead of them both, the proving ground. I keep thinking of the great Director John Huston...

"Nah jennifer lynch is like a poor man's sofia coppola." Did you mean to insult me?
No.. unless you are actually Jennifer Lynch, in which case it is a bit of an insult I guess.

For me Coppola's turning point was around dracula, with a steep descendance after the rainmaker. Indeed Jennifer and Sofia are still young enough to grow as directors, we'll see.

Anyway.. when talking about lynch in a remake thread.
I do think Eraserhead would be an interesting movie to remake.
The original was crude enough to not label it a timeless classic in itself, yet there is enough genius in it to set the bar high for a remake. I'm not sure who could rise to the occasion, but there is definitely something there I think.
Shooter96 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 20:27
Author: ET junkiemenTurtle
ange1 wrote:
It seem the remake is still going to go ahead despite all the arguments and Cary Fukanaga walking out as director. Andy Muscetti has taken over as director but i am still unsure how this will pan out as one movie. I really liked the idea that Cary Fukanaga wanted to make 2 movies and bring together as much if not all the book to life leaving as little out. Oh well we shall just have to wait and see till next year ( September 7th 2017 ) when it hits cinemas. I just hope this is not one of those dreadful remakes again :(

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/stephen-kings-it/40174/stephen-kings-it-remake-now-confirmed-for-2017-release

Just wondered what movie members would like to a remake of.... maybe none but if so would be nice to hear what peeps would like to see :)

Thank you :)

Yep, we got Baywatch, Big Trouble In Little China & Jumanji is on the way with Dwayne Johnson, yet I heard that Commando & The Running Man will have a remake too with Sam Worthington.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 21:22
Author: ModeratorET lover
Jennifer Lynch aww i remember the first time i watched Boxing Helena very strange movie yet weirdly done. She seems to like her dark movies. Guess you either like them or hate them.

Ooh and rumour has it that there is to be a remake of The Godfather but might be speculation but like many other movies if it does go ahead would have to be spectacular as there is not many that can actually come quite close to the original classics. I do like the Godfather but one of my all time favourite gangster movie is Goodfellas.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 21:25
Shooter96 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
It seem the remake is still going to go ahead despite all the arguments and Cary Fukanaga walking out as director. Andy Muscetti has taken over as director but i am still unsure how this will pan out as one movie. I really liked the idea that Cary Fukanaga wanted to make 2 movies and bring together as much if not all the book to life leaving as little out. Oh well we shall just have to wait and see till next year ( September 7th 2017 ) when it hits cinemas. I just hope this is not one of those dreadful remakes again :(

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/stephen-kings-it/40174/stephen-kings-it-remake-now-confirmed-for-2017-release

Just wondered what movie members would like to a remake of.... maybe none but if so would be nice to hear what peeps would like to see :)

Thank you :)

Yep, we got Baywatch, Big Trouble In Little China & Jumanji is on the way with Dwayne Johnson, yet I heard that Commando & The Running will have a remake too with Sam Worthington.

ooh yes i read that Dwayne Johnson was to take the role in Jumanji. Be a hard thing for him to fit in Robin Williams shoes but i would still like to see as i do like his movies.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 16:57
Just an update :) the movie will actually be in 2 parts. Wow it seems some of the ideas Cary Fukunaga had begore he left as director are still going ahead. I believed that this was one of the reason he left due to Warner not wanting to make it into 2 parts. Oh well i am even more pleased now as i think this new take on it may just pull off. Still wonder if Will Poulter will play the role as pennywise but if not hope they can fill Tim Curry's shoes which will be hard to do.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 15:28
Another update :) rumour is Will Poulter is still involved with the new movies. I think he might just surprise us and play a good Pennywise. From all the movies i have seen him in i am very impressed with his acting abilities :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 07:35
Oh it seems actor Bill Skarsgard is actually top choice to play Pennywise the clown. Mmm maybe Will Poulter has turned down the role or possibly playing a different character. I hope he is still in the movie and was looking forward to seeing him as the evil clown. Hopefully Skarsgard can pull it off.

Also the losers clubs gets it's first member Jaeden Lieberher who will star as Bill the leader of the club whose little brother was killed at the hands of Pennywise

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/stephen-kings-adaptation-finds-pennywise-898993

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/It-Movie-Just-Cast-Key-Member-Losers-Club-135287.html
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 19:45
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ange1 wrote:
Oh it seems actor Bill Skarsgard is actually top choice to play Pennywise the clown. Mmm maybe Will Poulter has turned down the role or possibly playing a different character. I hope he is still in the movie and was looking forward to seeing him as the evil clown. Hopefully Skarsgard can pull it off.

Also the losers clubs gets it's first member Jaeden Lieberher who will star as Bill the leader of the club whose little brother was killed at the hands of Pennywise

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/stephen-kings-adaptation-finds-pennywise-898993

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/It-Movie-Just-Cast-Key-Member-Losers-Club-135287.html

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movie/it
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 06:31
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movie/it

Thank you Big_A for the info :) it is nice to see they will be taking on board the writing of Cary Fukunaga. I remember reading that Stephen King was very impressed with what he had wrote. Shame things happened and he walked out being director but i am so glad they did not scrap the idea of a remake and still split into 2 movies. If Mr king was impressed then hopefully this will be one remake that wont be a disaster :)
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 08:35
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
Well I personally hate remakes period.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 08:37
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:

Aww i am not a fan either of remakes but this one i am intrigued to see how it spans out. The thought of 2 movies make it interesting
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 18:46
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Same here, only ever seen one remake that was better than the original, but it must have been a shit movie cos can't even remember what it was??
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 22:17
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Same here, only ever seen one remake that was better than the original, but it must have been a shit movie cos can't even remember what it was??
I have seen two but can only remember one which was 13 ghosts :)
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 07:28
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
I have seen two but can only remember one which was 13 ghosts :)

Yes, Thir13en Ghosts (2001) and Ghost Ship (2002) were actually pretty good..
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 67 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3