ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.199.76.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Stephen Kings IT Remake still going ahead


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 07:33
Author: ModeratorET lover
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
Well I personally hate remakes period.
Same here, only ever seen one remake that was better than the original, but it must have been a shit movie cos can't even remember what it was??
I have seen two but can only remember one which was 13 ghosts :)

Yes, Thir13en Ghosts (2001) and Ghost Ship (2002) were actually pretty good..

ooh yes i totally forgot about ghost ship, thank you :) it was pretty good :)


Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 16:08
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ange1 wrote:
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
Well I personally hate remakes period.
Same here, only ever seen one remake that was better than the original, but it must have been a shit movie cos can't even remember what it was??
I have seen two but can only remember one which was 13 ghosts :)

Yes, Thir13en Ghosts (2001) and Ghost Ship (2002) were actually pretty good..

ooh yes i totally forgot about ghost ship, thank you :) it was pretty good :)

AHHHHHHHH Thats it, it was 13 ghosts! Great movie(well the second time around!)
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 05:20
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
Not to get off topic, but I just can't believe this sh1t..



ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 13:35
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
Well I personally hate remakes period.
Same here, only ever seen one remake that was better than the original, but it must have been a shit movie cos can't even remember what it was??
I have seen two but can only remember one which was 13 ghosts :)

Yes, Thir13en Ghosts (2001) and Ghost Ship (2002) were actually pretty good..

ooh yes i totally forgot about ghost ship, thank you :) it was pretty good :)

AHHHHHHHH Thats it, it was 13 ghosts! Great movie(well the second time around!)

It was indeed :) and my favourite The Jackal altho i liked all the ghosts :)
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 08:48
Author: Blocked
I remember similar hype and a similar discussion here around another project called Woman In Black that sucked as did the sequel Woman in Black II...

I dont hold out much when it comes to remakes and sequels, but if you consider most original films are actually remakes from the 30's and forward I guess it depends on your reference frame.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 09:45
Author: ModeratorET lover
Vinyl wrote:
I remember similar hype and a similar discussion here around another project called Woman In Black that sucked as did the sequel Woman in Black II...

I dont hold out much when it comes to remakes and sequels, but if you consider most original films are actually remakes from the 30's and forward I guess it depends on your reference frame.

I must admit i did like the Woman in Black but the sequel was terrible but i know it is not something everyone liked. I do love the older classics :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:49
Author: ModeratorET lover
OOh the First image of the new Pennywise :) aww i know he will never be a Tim Curry but still going to give these movies a watch just to see if they will be ok or bad :)

http://screenrant.com/it-movie-2017-pennywise-images-bill-skarsgard/

screen-shot-2016-07-13-at-11-35-34-am.png
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   [ 67 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4