ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.147.212.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


walking dead who do you think negan whacked with the bat


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 48 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 03:25
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
well its over so not to spoil it I will say only watch with someone you can hug and bring lots of tissue and I will say I had it figured out.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 05:17
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
well its over so not to spoil it I will say only watch with someone you can hug and bring lots of tissue and I will say I had it figured out.

Well as the one who read comics too I already knew who was gonna die but I was shocked for the first one and man this was the goriest episode till now.... Watch it guys and get on the feels train.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 03:33
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
OMFG that was so brutal....i had to fast forward at times it was that awkward and painful. I kept trying to imagine an option, a course of action, an alternate plan of attack, to see everyone succumb to that level of degradation to accept such servitude after everything previous...to yield and surrender so completely....where can they possibly go from here.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 04:08
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
now I can say my heart was in my throat and then sunk to depths never before attained, my god why did they have to kill both?now everyone is gonna hate Darryl for causing glens death and it all sucks Abraham was my favorite and he went out with his head up at least for a minute lol but yup where do we go now?
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 04:25
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
that was a far cry from just "killing" both. Honestly, i watch a lot of TV and movies, seen a lot in the world and in life, I can not recall the last time I felt so uncomfortable, so awkward, so pained that I had to turn my head more than once, or had to fast forward past scenes that seemed to go on far too long and far to often.

When he said I Own You - rick knew he was owned, everyone knew they were owned you could feel their hearts sink until they rallied around the dead to get on with their burials. As for Darryl well he aint in a good place, he could get sent to Rick a piece at a time, or Rick could be made to dismember him.

Carl "Go ahead dad, dad just do it".
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 04:31
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Cat wrote:
that was a far cry from just "killing" both. Honestly, i watch a lot of TV and movies, seen a lot in the world and in life, I can not recall the last time I felt so uncomfortable, so awkward, so pained that I had to turn my head more than once, or had to fast forward past scenes that seemed to go on far too long and far to often.

When he said I Own You - rick knew he was owned, everyone knew they were owned you could feel their hearts sink until they rallied around the dead to get on with their burials. As for Darryl well he aint in a good place, he could get sent to Rick a piece at a time, or Rick could be made to dismember him.

Carl "Go ahead dad, dad just do it".
yeah a ballsy call by the kid and boy howdy you are right about how affected you could get, I dropped my jaw dipped my eyes and tried to completely look away but I waited 6 months for the reveal so I looked and fuckin neegan is one evil motherfooker!! daryl gets kept and tortured but survives, I cant wait until they get even and they will how about a srequence where sometime in the future rick wakes up and he is still in that makeshift cell in Alexandria and was dreaming the entire thing while he was unconscious and everyone is still alive? crazy thought huh? ive seen crazier things happen lol.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 04:55
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
just goes to show you, what these actors and writers and capable of doing to and with a viewer. Bringing them to the heights and depths of experience. Eventually though, there has to be the rally cry, a moment of reckoning, an inspiration for deliverance evil can not prevail even if it is over come by a lesser evil with a trace of goodness. I know from experience though, something powerful usually springs from that degree of spiritual brokenness.
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 09:37
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
The good thing about that episode is Maggies single now

O happy days!!!
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 22:47
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Other than that, the graphic content of said episode was seriously shit! Abraham says what? suck my bollocks or something, and Glenn says m m m mag gg maggie i'll m m m m............ Ok, dire as fuck.......
And that was watching it for a second time, just to make sure i didnae miss what all you lot are freaking out about, then again if a cock eyed glenn was all you saw and that is deemed graphic.............PMSL
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 22:53
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Soup wrote:
Other than that, the graphic content of said episode was seriously shit! Abraham says what? suck my bollocks or something, and Glenn says m m m mag gg maggie i'll m m m m............ Ok, dire as fuck.......
And that was watching it for a second time, just to make sure i didnae miss what all you lot are freaking out about, then again if a cock eyed glenn was all you saw and that is deemed graphic.............PMSL

Ok tough guy :P if that doesn't scare you, hit me up I'll give you some links to shit you have never seen, and you will wish that you would have just unseen it...but I warn you there is no going back ;)
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 23:02
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
SleazyMale wrote:
Soup wrote:
Other than that, the graphic content of said episode was seriously shit! Abraham says what? suck my bollocks or something, and Glenn says m m m mag gg maggie i'll m m m m............ Ok, dire as fuck.......
And that was watching it for a second time, just to make sure i didnae miss what all you lot are freaking out about, then again if a cock eyed glenn was all you saw and that is deemed graphic.............PMSL

Ok tough guy :P if that doesn't scare you, hit me up I'll give you some links to shit you have never seen, and you will wish that you would have just unseen it...but I warn you there is no going back ;)
Really? omg!! do you have uncensored vids of my ex??
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 00:35
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Soup wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Soup wrote:
Other than that, the graphic content of said episode was seriously shit! Abraham says what? suck my bollocks or something, and Glenn says m m m mag gg maggie i'll m m m m............ Ok, dire as fuck.......
And that was watching it for a second time, just to make sure i didnae miss what all you lot are freaking out about, then again if a cock eyed glenn was all you saw and that is deemed graphic.............PMSL

Ok tough guy :P if that doesn't scare you, hit me up I'll give you some links to shit you have never seen, and you will wish that you would have just unseen it...but I warn you there is no going back ;)
Really? omg!! do you have uncensored vids of my ex??

Oh heck no!!!! even I steer clear from that thing.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 00:39
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
SRIGGA wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Soup wrote:
Other than that, the graphic content of said episode was seriously shit! Abraham says what? suck my bollocks or something, and Glenn says m m m mag gg maggie i'll m m m m............ Ok, dire as fuck.......
And that was watching it for a second time, just to make sure i didnae miss what all you lot are freaking out about, then again if a cock eyed glenn was all you saw and that is deemed graphic.............PMSL

Ok tough guy :P if that doesn't scare you, hit me up I'll give you some links to shit you have never seen, and you will wish that you would have just unseen it...but I warn you there is no going back ;)

Hey yo what's up? please send me the links you talking about, for ones in my life I like to get scared and get my heart going like crazy other Then when I smoke weed and High like a MOFO, Haha

Well mate you can just go stand in front of the mirror in middle of the night while wearing condom on your head it will be the scariest thing you will ever see,

P.S: It's not for minor mate sorry and it's not just scary it's something more real, it's my personal stash collected from various sources heck there is only one person that I can believe have even more fucked up stash than mine and that would be BALA.
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 06:01
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
sorry soup but you are seriously one hard hearted grumpy mutha fukka if all you saw was a cock eyed glenn with a stuttering challenge and abraham who couldnt muster the simpleness to utter his lines in some kind of weird twisted scottish distortion of the english language,,,,sorry you couldnt manage to here him grumble "SUCK MY NUTS"....ffs
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 09:54
Author: Moderator
LOL Sleazy, I Believe you :P Never tried The condom Part, maybe I Should LMAO
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 48 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5