Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.99.141.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

My topics don't die a natural death! -- Death by request (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2016 22:49
Author: Blocked
like i said dickhead - silly pictures like a girl from chat
humility avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2016 23:12
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Without proof, what do you have? It's called HEARSAY! Now that we have established that anybody can say anything about another member and don't have to base it upon proof, then why is it wrong for me to defend myself and say I didn't say those things. Vinyl you are proof which side of the fence you are going to come down on. You fault me for bringing up shit. Are you all damn BLIND! It was Tommy the first time and it was Tommy again this time. Ozi said. The first post in my BBQ topic was Tommy. He attacked me for posting meaningless topics. Then again, in post 4 thru 6, Tommy busted my balls again and again. Those comments are available for all to see and read. Click on the topic and look for them. I gave you a blueprint where to find them. Once again here on this topic, Tommy attacks me and make accusations that aren't substantiated by any proof. It was very simple, Tommy. Provide proof of what you accuse me of saying. Even in a Kangaroo court, you get treated better than Tommy is treating me.

Vinyl you accuse me of poking the bear and making trouble. It's clear to me that Tommy's influence is preventing you from reaching a rational decision on your own based upon what you are reading. Who said what first? Tommy! Get that through your thick skull Vinyl. Who said things about me first? Tommy! And now he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. He has gotten it out of his system and I'm just supposed to pull my hair out and cry about it.

Tommy you are here to protect me from those who would do me harm. From those who despise me and say bad things about me. You are here to protect all of us from trolls. You are not here to engage people and start trouble with them. You are working! You are on the job and you don't have time to get involved in petty conversations. You are looking for rule violators and maintaining order. In the last two topics I have started, you have been the problem, the instigator and when you get pissed off, you want to punish people.

Don't go around saying things about me that you can't prove. That's slander! When you stop that, I'll fall in live and be a model member.
Vinyl avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 00:24
Author: Blocked
humility wrote:

Vinyl you accuse me of poking the bear and making trouble. It's clear to me that Tommy's influence is preventing you from reaching a rational decision on your own based upon what you are reading. Who said what first? Tommy! Get that through your thick skull Vinyl. Who said things about me first? Tommy! And now he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. He has gotten it out of his system and I'm just supposed to pull my hair out and cry about it.

Don't go around saying things about me that you can't prove. That's slander! When you stop that, I'll fall in live and be a model member.

This is my last reply to you so read it carefully - Nobody ruined this topic besides you so don't blame anyone but yourself or werent you taught to take responsibility for your actions.

Second i want this to be very clear there is no human influence that determines my course other than me. I don't know what I have to do to make that any clearer. NO staff, no action, no punishment NO THING, PERSON or PLACE! So stop suggesting such things.

Third how fucking old are you really, Who said what first? Are You Fukking serious?

Fourth Moderators, not even 19Tommy59 do not have the power or authority or tools needed to make a thread, topic of post go away. ONLY an ADMIN CAN DO THAT!

Finally all one has to do to prove what has been said about you is reflect upon previous posts, listen to you, and read your events.

Now shut the fuck up about it you crying little bitch. Put your big girl panties on and either push the matter until you get this ID blocked as well as the last ones. Or get over either way...from here on out you are on my shit list!

I D E C L A R E T H I S T O P I C D E A D !!!!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 00:33
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
Without proof, what do you have? It's called HEARSAY! Now that we have established that anybody can say anything about another member and don't have to base it upon proof, then why is it wrong for me to defend myself and say I didn't say those things. Vinyl you are proof which side of the fence you are going to come down on. You fault me for bringing up shit. Are you all damn BLIND! It was Tommy the first time and it was Tommy again this time. Ozi said. The first post in my BBQ topic was Tommy. He attacked me for posting meaningless topics. Then again, in post 4 thru 6, Tommy busted my balls again and again. Those comments are available for all to see and read. Click on the topic and look for them. I gave you a blueprint where to find them. Once again here on this topic, Tommy attacks me and make accusations that aren't substantiated by any proof. It was very simple, Tommy. Provide proof of what you accuse me of saying. Even in a Kangaroo court, you get treated better than Tommy is treating me.

Tommy you are here to protect me from those who would do me harm. From those who despise me and say bad things about me. You are here to protect all of us from trolls. You are not here to engage people and start trouble with them. You are working! You are on the job and you don't have time to get involved in petty conversations. You are looking for rule violators and maintaining order. In the last two topics I have started, you have been the problem, the instigator and when you get pissed off, you want to punish people.

I am NOT here to protect you from anything,you want protection call a cop or better yet shut the hell up I did not attack you, there you go with the drama again, I merely pointed out what stupidity you were showing by your actions and here again you show it by saying its my job to protect you, you need to be quiet if you dont want people badgering you, I am giving YOU the blueprint to do that CLOSE YOUR MOUTH and just get along, very easy, but you want the drama as everyone sees and says I am not trying to order you to do anything I am merely pointing out the truth you dont like that because that takes the steam out of your drama sails I have told you again and again this is not personal except in the fact that you just wont let it go so keep up with your insanity it only shows everyone that does not already know that you are a drama queen!! this is not a game you have something screwed up in your noggin any normal or near normal person would take heed and just quit with the garbage,I have other things to do here and you have taken up waaaaay too much of my time already and see there you go naming Ozi in your defense, Ozi has a hard enough time without you pm'ing him to death with your whimperings, you want to feel superior? ok you are smarter than me more wise than me, you win you are the master does that make you feel better? is that what you need to get your satisfaction? I dont need your sh1t and the site does not either,look you have chased away many members who normally use the forum but cant abide the drama good people who have to take a back seat to your bullsh1t, now I have given in to your every need now but you will come back with some drawn out reply about how I have wronged you in some way and another of your life stories which are BORING and unwanted, this is not a social site nor is it DRAMA CENTRAL until you take hold so PLEASE take all the kudos and admirations and admissions I have given and stop you are the better person but with one caveat I will be here long after you have taken your drama elsewhere and I will satisfy myself with that,I have said please I have no more to give you this is as far as I go so be smart and take this segue I have allowed you and take advantage of the opportunity thanks. and P.S I am influencing nobody people think for themseles and they see for themselves so bringing vinyl into this is just another drama ruse.
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 02:04
Author: SuperAdmin
19tommy59 wrote:
humility wrote:

I am NOT here to protect you from anything,you want protection call a cop or better yet shut the hell up I did not attack you, there you go with the drama again, I merely pointed out what stupidity you were showing by your actions and here again you show it by saying its my job to protect you, you need to be quiet if you dont want people badgering you, I am giving YOU the blueprint to do that CLOSE YOUR MOUTH and just get along, very easy, but you want the drama as everyone sees and says I am not trying to order you to do anything I am merely pointing out the truth you dont like that because that takes the steam out of your drama sails I have told you again and again this is not personal except in the fact that you just wont let it go so keep up with your insanity it only shows everyone that does not already know that you are a drama queen!! this is not a game you have something screwed up in your noggin any normal or near normal person would take heed and just quit with the garbage,I have other things to do here and you have taken up waaaaay too much of my time already and see there you go naming Ozi in your defense, Ozi has a hard enough time without you pm'ing him to death with your whimperings, you want to feel superior? ok you are smarter than me more wise than me, you win you are the master does that make you feel better? is that what you need to get your satisfaction? I dont need your sh1t and the site does not either,look you have chased away many members who normally use the forum but cant abide the drama good people who have to take a back seat to your bullsh1t, now I have given in to your every need now but you will come back with some drawn out reply about how I have wronged you in some way and another of your life stories which are BORING and unwanted, this is not a social site nor is it DRAMA CENTRAL until you take hold so PLEASE take all the kudos and admirations and admissions I have given and stop you are the better person but with one caveat I will be here long after you have taken your drama elsewhere and I will satisfy myself with that,I have said please I have no more to give you this is as far as I go so be smart and take this segue I have allowed you and take advantage of the opportunity thanks. and P.S I am influencing nobody people think for themseles and they see for themselves so bringing vinyl into this is just another drama ruse.

first off humilty has only pm me twice and asked simple questions no snitching no whimpering just simple questions
so please dont assume his pm me constantly because he isn't if he was i would have no issues saying it

he made a topic about bbq beans or whatever it was you asked a question he gave a reply that in no way warrants a warning/block just because you didnt agree with his replies

it's like me making a topic saying
the sky is blue
you reply
no its black stfu
no its blue you stfu
i get warned for defending myself

its simple really if you have no interest in a members forum topic dont reply to it
if you do and dont like the reply you may get back then thats your fault
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 02:09
ozi wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
humility wrote:

first off humilty has only pm me twice and asked simple questions no snitching no whimpering just simple questions
so please dont assume his pm me constantly because he isn't if he was i would have no issues saying it

he made a topic about bbq beans or whatever it was you asked a question he gave a reply that in no way warrants a warning/block just because you didnt agree with his replies

the sky is blue
you reply
no its black stfu
no its blue you stfu

its simple really if you have no interest in a members forum topic dont reply to it
wow I stand PUBLICLY chastised!!
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 02:17
Author: SuperAdmin
19tommy59 wrote:
ozi wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
humility wrote:

the sky is blue
you reply
no its black stfu
no its blue you stfu

wow I stand PUBLICLY chastised!!

yes well thats what happens when you bring me into shit on assumptions
staff/members i could care less theirs no holding back
and dont take it personally whats been said will be forgotten after i finish pressing Submit
humility avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 04:52
I love you Vinyl. I have you on my Christmas list and nothing you can do is going to make me remove it.

After what just happened, I see no need for this topic to continue. If it is true, only admins can close a topic, then I am formally asking that this topic be closed so everyone can disperse and go their separate ways. Frankly, I feel all of us has missed a bullet and I ain't looking forward to having him come back like this again! Close the topic Admin!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 05:02
humility wrote:
I love you Vinyl. I have you on my Christmas list and nothing you can do is going to make me remove it.

After what just happened, I see no need for this topic to continue. If it is true, only admins can close a topic, then I am formally asking that this topic be closed so everyone can disperse and go their separate ways. Frankly, I feel all of us has missed a bullet and I ain't looking forward to having him come back like this again! Close the topic Admin!
what is it you think just happened? thank god you are going your separate way
humility avatar
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 05:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mt5d5hSyv8

Tommy, how can you let yourself get filled with so much hate? You may not care but Ozi has seen enough and heard enough. Now, he is pissed at all of us. The next time Ozi comes back to this topic, it ain't going to be pretty. If I were you, I'd take my own advice. I'd stop talking and stop coming into this topic.

Listen Tommy, if you can, close this topic and get us all out of our misery. I want to talk about something else and I don't want this topic lingering open. For me, it's just housekeeping. I open a door when I go inside my house and I close it when I leave. I'm trying to pull the door close and I wasn't expecting to see you had more to say.
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 25 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5