Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Chicago.Fire.S05E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bhaskar The Rascal (2015) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 23.20.91.30.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

How can I get better trackers?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 19:25
Author:
Hi,

Every time I go to download a torrent I only get 2 trackers which are:
- udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com
- udp://tracker.publicbt.com

They never connect so I have to manually add trackers. Is there a way where I can get other trackers added automatically or do I need to do it manually every time?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 19:51
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
If you only ever get those 2 trackers, it seems to me you're using magnet links instead of downloading the actual .torrent file. downside of magnet links is that they only provide limited default trackers. When downloading the torrent file you get all the trackers that the uploader added to it.

If you want to add trackers that the uploader didn't add though.. you'll have to do so manually.

It's important to note though that more trackers usually doesn't lead to more seeders or faster downloads. Trackers that the uploader didn't add most likely won't contain any seeders for that particular torrent. There are exceptions and certainly on old torrents which show no seeders it's worth a shot.. but in general adding more trackers manually isn't gonna speed up your download.

Also your torrent client can also gather seeders/peers through DHT/PEX, meaning you don't even really need active trackers a lot of times.

Again when a torrent doesn't download and there are no alternatives, everything is worth a shot.. but don't see this as something helpful for every torrent.
No avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2016 07:24
Author:
Oh righto. Didn't realise that haha Been using magnet links for a while.

It always gives me some hope adding some extra trackers myself when there's a almost dead torrent.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Tue May 03, 2016 14:15
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
vong wrote:
Oh righto. Didn't realise that haha Been using magnet links for a while.

It always gives me some hope adding some extra trackers myself when there's a almost dead torrent.

and before adding trackers yourself , ensure that they are working first , u can check the list from here

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/7621/suggested+public+trackers.html?page=3
oneworld avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 09:39
Author:
Recently I uploaded here one video created with these dead trackers.I didn't know importance of itand didn't know that they are not working. video was downloaded anyway in 1 month and ratio is 23.I uploaded torrent for this and some other videos on TPB and KAT.
Today after upload here I noticed someone is downloading again.. Thanks to Mulva1989 for explanation.. otherwise I would delete torrent from here thinking that nobody will be able to download,..but it seems it is not so..please comment if I misunderstand.
Thanks to Mulva1989 again for help with 2alive" trackers, from now I am creating and uploading torrents with them.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4