View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.205.15.219.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Higher Staff Help PLEASE

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 50 posts ]
AuthorMessage
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 01:26
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Since some of the elder members have started coming back to the site, can we liven it up a bit and sort chat out so we can all have a blast in there not just forums. I for one am sick of trying to get in chat to get booted, we all know you higher staff want shut off chat.......but it made part of this site that it is. So sort it out staff or should this be taken to a poll to decide if chat stays or goes...!
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 01:46
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
thats not the issue as I understand it snotty. Apparently there is a conflict in the current chat configuration that compromises the security of the site over all. They have been working on it, from what I have heard, and it needs to be up even if inoperable to be worked on. They are looking at some other options but for now chat will be as it is...and it will continue to be that way for quite awhile...

Which is why so many people have now flocked to the forum, I always seems to get in more trouble in chat any way, so personally while I miss what it used to be, I wouldnt be so disappointed to see it go permanently.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 02:11
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
well I for one want chat to stay and get back to what it used to be!!!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 02:23
Cat_Minister wrote:
I always seems to get in more trouble in chat any way, so personally while I miss what it used to be, I wouldnt be so disappointed to see it go permanently.
You must admit it chat was fun back in the days.
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 02:28
oh yeah back in the day, when staff used to participate in chat, not just peek in the window or stand in the corner with their arms folded looking tough and censoring every word you uttered. Then it was great, now......well it has become a haven for ass kissers and brown nosers or people looking for a date.

My sense of humor doesnt do well in a format that doesnt translate so well...notice i didnt comment 19Tommy59! These days to many people hold grudges and have axes to grind...besides I barely survive here as it is keeping a low profile. Imagine being so hated that you are banned before you even log in for the first time...
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 02:48
practicing restraint?pmsl I cant wait until the fix in chat maybe all the bs will die down! and we can get back to a cool chatroom like 4 years ago!!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 03:03
19tommy59 wrote:
practicing restraint?pmsl I cant wait until the fix in chat maybe all the bs will die down! and we can get back to a cool chatroom like 4 years ago!!
Lmao your deluded m8. Get that chat room open :)
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 03:10
nope that is something far more impenetrable than delusion m8 - you guys are both hopeless romantics, hell i am surprised the posse didnt arrive to lynch me when i suggested closing it permanently wouldnt be a bad thing.....god forbid someone offer a dissenting opinion here.
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 03:11
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
snotlob wrote:
Cat_Minister wrote:
I always seems to get in more trouble in chat any way, so personally while I miss what it used to be, I wouldnt be so disappointed to see it go permanently.
You must admit it chat was fun back in the days.

I couldn't agree with you more, snotlob..
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 03:17
Cat_Minister wrote:
nope that is something far more impenetrable than delusion m8 - you guys are both hopeless romantics, hell i am surprised the posse didnt arrive to lynch me when i suggested closing it permanently wouldnt be a bad thing.....god forbid someone offer a dissenting opinion here.
Fuck sake man, Where's the spirit of bellend or bipin or spunnkfarty or the rest of the clan coming back to have some sort of mental torment between one another and throw each other a -5 on a daily basis. You of all Cat should know what it was like before this point system came along, and then chat went shit with so called server migrations.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 03:24
Deluded? ffs a guy can fukin wish no? as long as karin and a couple other douchebagss dont pop in it could work but ya need an influx of old blood!!!
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 03:30
really? and what about the 5 or 6 douchebags that have replaced Karin703 and have now spoiled the forums since they can't spread their disease in chat,,,,makes my blood run cold> With the stuff Ive seen from the "chat people" since they've infected the forum......no thanks I'd be warned banned and blocked in a minute cause they all have a staff in their pocket to cry to.

Besides 19Tommy59 it wasnt to long ago that you were defending Karin703 and some others, only recently have you seen the light. And i mean that with all due respect and honesty.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 03:34
I'm out for a few hours, I'll let the topic run it's course.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 03:43
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat_Minister wrote:
really? and what about the 5 or 6 douchebags that have replaced Karin703 and have now spoiled the forums since they can't spread their disease in chat,,,,makes my blood run cold> With the stuff Ive seen from the "chat people" since they've infected the forum......no thanks I'd be warned banned and blocked in a minute cause they all have a staff in their pocket to cry to.

Besides 19Tommy59 it wasnt to long ago that you were defending Karin703 and some others, only recently have you seen the light. And i mean that with all due respect and honesty.
Why don't you just name names?
I can't even list 6 people who were not active in forum before chat went down, that are now suddenly actively enough in forum to be able to spread diseases. I would include myself in that shorter-then-6 list, but as I don't see myself as a spreader of diseases I can only ask you to specify such a claim.
Dipping21 avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 03:57
Author: Blocked

Cat_Minister wrote:

so what are you trying to say you rather have Karin703 back or the 5 or 6 douchebags that have replaced her am I sensing you miss her don't get me misty-eyed
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 50 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2