View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 50.16.116.99.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Higher Staff Help PLEASE

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 50 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 04:21
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Dipping21 wrote:

Cat_Minister wrote:
really? and what about the 5 or 6 douchebags that have replaced Karin703 and have now spoiled the forums since they can't spread their disease in chat,,,,makes my blood run cold> With the stuff Ive seen from the "chat people" since they've infected the forum......no thanks I'd be warned banned and blocked in a minute cause they all have a staff in their pocket to cry to.

Besides 19Tommy59 it wasnt to long ago that you were defending Karin703 and some others, only recently have you seen the light. And i mean that with all due respect and honesty.

so what are you trying to say you rather have Karin703 back or the 5 or 6 douchebags that have replaced her am I sensing you miss her don't get me misty-eyed
are you asking me that?
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 05:05
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
19tommy59 wrote:
Dipping21 wrote:

Cat_Minister wrote:
really? and what about the 5 or 6 douchebags that have replaced Karin703 and have now spoiled the forums since they can't spread their disease in chat,,,,makes my blood run cold> With the stuff Ive seen from the "chat people" since they've infected the forum......no thanks I'd be warned banned and blocked in a minute cause they all have a staff in their pocket to cry to.

Besides 19Tommy59 it wasnt to long ago that you were defending Karin703 and some others, only recently have you seen the light. And i mean that with all due respect and honesty.

so what are you trying to say you rather have Karin703 back or the 5 or 6 douchebags that have replaced her am I sensing you miss her don't get me misty-eyed
are you asking me that?

Where have I been, as I thought the only douche-bag was the one you guys blocked a couple days ago with his homosexual and racist innuendos.

Although in my opinion these people are truly missed..

SaM
Xclusive666
Legend
weesteffi

sparkygirl
onra666
Shedevil
AssasiN
W1ck3d1nt3ntz
partsguy
geordieboy1979
MonsterTV
Grind3r
jj
SuRi
desspratt
SaveIt4later
sOngBirD
NiKoNET
Hero
Simmoncelli
Big_A_Little_A
manofkent
comput3riz3d
Faraz_123
aSBo
bone111
BlueLady
Msspanky
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 06:01
Author: SuperAdmin
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Dipping21 wrote:

Cat_Minister wrote:

are you asking me that?

Where have I been, as I thought the only douche-bag was the one you guys blocked a couple days ago with his homosexual and racist innuendos.

NiKoNET

NiKoNET died in a tragic accident rumors were he died in a motorcycle accident with no evidence to support that police ruled the cause of death as his wife sat on him

dev1l avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 07:00
Author: Blocked
iwanttobelieveinaj wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Dipping21 wrote:

Cat_Minister wrote:

are you asking me that?

SaM - owner to busy
Xclusive666 - fired
Legend - biggest ass kisser ever until obeyet and dj840
weesteffi - still here on different ID

sparkygirl - finally got a life
onra666 - former staff still here
Shedevil - ran away to get her sex change
AssasiN - was dying from cancer
W1ck3d1nt3ntz - still here on different ID
partsguy - douchebag
geordieboy1979 - big douchebag thats why he was fired
MonsterTV = faggot poser
Grind3r - still around, still in the service
jj - big time entrepeneur in Hawaii
SuRi - is still here staffing it up
desspratt - fuckin moron
SaveIt4later - blocked though suspect he is still around on other ID
sOngBirD - very active in chat
NiKoNET - faked his death like a moron
Hero - biggest loser ever
Simmoncelli - New ID old user - head buried in shame due to embarrassing upload incident
Big_A_Little_A - WTF still here
manofkent - oh oh oh MANO
comput3riz3d used to be cool until he faked some illness, went for sites pity got found out
Faraz_123 - douchebag
aSBo - shedevil's lover and cyber skank
bone111 prolific uploader unvalued
BlueLady - Blew and blew and blew
Msspanky another one of those man hating dykes

So there you have it - But the part that makes me laugh "Iwanttobelievinaj" is you calling anyone else a douchebag, I saw your side of things and you certainly werent no angel involving yourself where you didnt belong. running to the review board like others here because you didnt like being stood up to..thats behaviour more suited to men than women...so did you get the operation? Did you and taker have some transgender thing on the side?

Yeah, you can call OU812 A DOUCHEBAG NOW that he is blocked but you werent saying shit while he was still here.....but you go ahead and run your mouth putting another member down, you shouldve been blocked along with him. He was right about one thing..once a cunt always a cunt.
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 07:44
Author: SuperAdmin
dev1l wrote:

isnt he the one were her husband died and 2 seconds latter in comes Msspanky his 'wife' as staff?
man hatter isnt what id call it
dev1l avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 09:15
ozi wrote:
dev1l wrote:

isnt he the one were her husband died and 2 seconds latter in comes Msspanky his 'wife' as staff?
man hatter isnt what id call it

Wasnt it funny how taker was always fascinated with the ones pretending to be females.....kind of like iwanttobelievinaj

Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:31
I have no desire to fight with you dev1l. And baiting me into a fight isn't going to work. Although I am going to answer your question, the reason why I didn’t say anything to either of your duplicate accounts the other night was because staff asked me not to, and as far as why I’m not blocked? Are you kidding me? Am I the one that went into a tangent calling me a flipping sk1nk, sour b1tch, telling me to mind my business (when everything that goes on in the forums is my business as it relates to all the hate spewing out a certain individuals mouth, especially when I have to read it) and after I politely asked whomever, “Who is this flipping cherry”?

nEpTE1e3.png

No, that would be OU812. And yet all of you have the audacity to make me your mission by minusing me 15 points for using “foul language” in the forums, when OU812 is quite well known for that himself, just because of the 5 points I minused him (of whom should have remained because he deserved it).

Mq2PMywS.png

And no, I never said that everyone that was not on that list was douche-bag, just you dev1l, Vinyl and yours truly, OU812.

Nonetheless I swear to GOD I wish you guys that are underlined were in my city, so we could handle this like men!!!
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:36
Author: Moderator
HAHAHA Some funny A$$ comments here rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif although OU812 is Blocked Now, I'm sure it won't Take Long Before He starts Running he's stupid Mouth Again with Another Fake account he has, I'm pretty sure he's dying from inside after all Thees he try to Get other ppl Ban And block with insulting other ppl. but.. At the End He was he's Own destruction, Poor Guy, Now that he's been Put in he's Place. let's See how long he can keep the Little pussy Cat Act LMFAO
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:21
Author: ModeratorET lover
I would also love to see chat back so hopefully in time it will be back or least something else in place :)

I remember the first time i came to chat lovely welcome from westeffi and manofkent and then i got to meet and chat to so many lovely members. It is lovely being able to go in the forum but not the same as when your able to have a good chat. It would be great to be able to catch up with a lot of members whom i have got to know but don't often see in chat. I heard chat was so full and good fun way before i joined but even when i did join there was a lot who used to come in and oh what a great laugh :)
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 14:45
Author: Moderator
ange1 wrote:
I would also love to see chat back so hopefully in time it will be back or least something else in place :)

I remember the first time i came to chat lovely welcome from westeffi and manofkent and then i got to meet and chat to so many lovely members. It is lovely being able to go in the forum but not the same as when your able to have a good chat. It would be great to be able to catch up with a lot of members whom i have got to know but don't often see in chat. I heard chat was so full and good fun way before i joined but even when i did join there was a lot who used to come in and oh what a great laugh :)

I agree with Angel. i would like to see the chat Back working too, but i also do understand about the security issue, who knows maybe one day chat will work again or the staff will bring a shout box :)
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 15:01
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
Deluded? ffs a guy can fukin wish no? as long as karin and a couple other douchebagss dont pop in it could work but ya need an influx of old blood!!!
C'mon Karin was fun... you never knew what face she had on from day to day so that made it more exciting :)
dev1l avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 16:13
yeah until you started to peel off her mask and the cracks started to show then she became unpredictable and scarey, she went from being a harmless nobody, to a well protected review leaving bunny boiling psycho. She was another one, who was always just teetering on the edge in need of just a little push to finish her off just right. But in the end most of what happened to Karin703 she did to herself, at a certain point, you could push her just a bit and watch her finish herself off without lifting a finger.

And now after years of pretending Iwanttobelieveinaj has come out of the closet, stopped pretending to be a she and become the she/he it was always meant to be......living in the transgender bending shadows of shame is a horrendous thing, we should all congratulate he/she on its courage to fight the stigma that so often accompanies transgender reassignment.....

bravo
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 16:32
dev1l wrote:
yeah until you started to peel off her mask and the cracks started to show then she became unpredictable and scarey, she went from being a harmless nobody, to a well protected review leaving bunny boiling psycho. She was another one, who was always just teetering on the edge in need of just a little push to finish her off just right. But in the end most of what happened to Karin703 she did to herself, at a certain point, you could push her just a bit and watch her finish herself off without lifting a finger.

And now after years of pretending Iwanttobelieveinaj has come out of the closet, stopped pretending to be a she and become the she/he it was always meant to be......living in the transgender bending shadows of shame is a horrendous thing, we should all congratulate he/she on its courage to fight the stigma that so often accompanies transgender reassignment.....

bravo

I swear dev1l you and your cohorts talk about homosexuality like it’s from personal experience.
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 17:35
Admit it dev1l, he got passed around to everyone including you didn’t he, sharing their sloppy seconds? And believe talking tough has nothing to do with it, I just know people like you enjoy talking sh1t, when they're several miles away.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 19:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
If it wasn't for the fact that forum topics always get flamed/spammed I would of asked staff to close this forum topic, But in a way I'm kind of liking the way this is going. Yes we have the same regular banter that chat had but only over here, So it would be nice just to see some sort of chat working again so we could all get the hate/love out in minutes and not over 24 hours. PS ObeyEt is still a cunt and that's me adding my ten pence worth of hate, soz keith but you are.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 50 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6