ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.81.105.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Higher Staff Help PLEASE


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 50 posts ]
AuthorMessage
EFFU2 avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 01:02
Author: Blocked
snotlob: I been watching this thread from the beginning and was thinking at what point would it get shut down by staff...one person it seems has already been dealt with rather harshly for making personal insults and attacking members, but the one he targeted goes on baiting, attacking and insulting him and nothing happens? kinda makes ya wonder if he wasnt right about staff protecting certain members, or members having certain staff in the pocket.

The discipline if you can call it that - seems to be given out based on emotion and personal preference. I've seen it read elsewhere in posts by staff that for the most part a lot of tolerance was given in the forum to avoid treating people like children, and allowing members to sort out their own difficulties without fearing for interventions by staff.

Though it seems like staff with prejudices and bitter feelings seeking revenge target a select few while allowing a majority to continue unaddressed...kind of leave person little choice but returning on an alternate ID when you constantly target and unfairly treat them...
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 03:01
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
EFFU2 wrote:
snotlob: I been watching this thread from the beginning and was thinking at what point would it get shut down by staff...one person it seems has already been dealt with rather harshly for making personal insults and attacking members, but the one he targeted goes on baiting, attacking and insulting him and nothing happens? kinda makes ya wonder if he wasnt right about staff protecting certain members, or members having certain staff in the pocket.

The discipline if you can call it that - seems to be given out based on emotion and personal preference. I've seen it read elsewhere in posts by staff that for the most part a lot of tolerance was given in the forum to avoid treating people like children, and allowing members to sort out their own difficulties without fearing for interventions by staff.

Though it seems like staff with prejudices and bitter feelings seeking revenge target a select few while allowing a majority to continue unaddressed...kind of leave person little choice but returning on an alternate ID when you constantly target and unfairly treat them...
Well fuck it seeing as topic as gone way off it's intended thread, Shall we anounce that the former Mod/serious ass kisserSmack some bitch up.. Thatgurl jackie ObeyEt/another legend was one who thought he was beyond repercussion... Obviously NOT HAHAHA. and another one bights the dust.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 04:19
Author: BannedWarned
well speaking from experience i can tell you that the former staff member called ObeyET, a name i find personally offensive anyway since I dont OBEY any one especially when i am told to, had a particular and specific hatred for me since i caught on to his game long ago and he didnt like it one bit....

I knew he was all about controlling members, polite, kind easy to manage members he liked cause they cooperated and never resisted him, they afforded him respect simply because he was staff and he rewarded them for it, he looked after them, protected them and punished all he identified as threats to them.

But me, well he couldnt, the more he tried the more i resisted and the angrier he mustve got about it, no matter what he did he couldnt bend me to his will, he couldnt wrestle the respect from me that he got so easily from the nice freindly and easily managed sheep called the chat people.

With me he came to the edge of his powers as staff. The frustration of it mustve drove him wild and then peaked when this ID was decided to be unblocked. He became unhinged mate, and that became his downfall and his undoing. I'm cat mate, plain and simple and cats must be cats, they are not dogs and they arent sheep. I was the rock that he couldnt help throwing himself against..he broke himself and now he joins the rest of the defrocked, decrowned and deposed...I'm cat bitch! One of the original 3 when your me you dont have to be staff..
Legend avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 04:32
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
lol

et never changed :)

Legend avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 04:35
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
ozi wrote:
dev1l wrote:

Msspanky another one of those man hating dykes

isnt he the one were her husband died and 2 seconds latter in comes Msspanky his 'wife' as staff?
man hatter isnt what id call it


ROFLMAO.............

ozi u remember old days i had a huge cat fight with msspanky... i kicked the shit out of her from chat ..
dev1l avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 04:46
Author: Blocked
OMFG look at Legend trying to act like ozi's buddy...Legend your the biggest ass kisser and brown noser this site has ever seen, more people have learned how to brown nose their way into staff positions than anyone else....you couldnt fight your way out of a sack made from wet toilet paper. The closest you've ever come to a real piece of ass is when you put your finger through the toilet paper..

Usually you know when to STFU and mind your business but for someone reason you opened your mouth...so let me remind you what a poor excuse for staff you were....Notorious for banning people for using imaginary bad words as defined by Legend, had more fake ID's than anyone and like your protege ObeyET had your fake internet girl freinds to brag about, aka the moon, elizabeth_sparrow and Mrs Legend to name just a few....

You sat squarely on SaM's lap like a good little monkey...and like your protege ObeyET, Your fall from grace was spectacular. Never before or since had a staff threatened to take his own life because of the shame of being given titties...never! Your a disgrace, who found some use in uploading porn made from your family video collection.
Legend avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 04:50
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
dev1l wrote:
OMFG look at Legend trying to act like ozi's buddy...Legend your the biggest ass kisser and brown noser this site has ever seen, more people have learned how to brown nose their way into staff positions than anyone else....you couldnt fight your way out of a sack made from wet toilet paper. The closest you've ever come to a real piece of ass is when you put your finger through the toilet paper..

Usually you know when to STFU and mind your business but for someone reason you opened your mouth...so let me remind you what a poor excuse for staff you were....Notorious for banning people for using imaginary bad words as defined by Legend, had more fake ID's than anyone and like your protege ObeyET had your fake internet girl freinds to brag about, aka the moon, elizabeth_sparrow and Mrs Legend to name just a few....

You sat squarely on SaM's lap like a good little monkey...and like your protege ObeyET, Your fall from grace was spectacular. Never before or since had a staff threatened to take his own life because of the shame of being given titties...never! Your a disgrace, who found some use in uploading porn made from your family video collection.

u are hillarious ...............keep them coming am having a good laugh. i was feeling bored thanks to u not anymore.
Legend avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 04:54
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieSupermanTrue Love
snotlob and cat didnt know u guys still love me so much . u never forgotten me .. thats what i call true love ... :)
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 05:07
Author: SuperAdmin
Legend wrote:
ozi wrote:
dev1l wrote:

Msspanky another one of those man hating dykes

isnt he the one were her husband died and 2 seconds latter in comes Msspanky his 'wife' as staff?
man hatter isnt what id call it


ROFLMAO.............

ozi u remember old days i had a huge cat fight with msspanky... i kicked the shit out of her from chat ..

well if he really was a woman we have a member at et that would gladly keep kicking not just from chat just kicking her for no good reason but we all know msspanky is a man in a dress
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 07:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
So... Gathering from the interaction.. I guess this is what it's like to be an old-timer on ET.. Collecting notches on who you could bully out, 'bantering' newer members, swapping war stories on who you pushed over the edge and tattletaling/gossiping about the dirty laundry of other users.

Ahh the good life! Swap out a few details and this could well be a hair salon. rofl.gif
Something to look forward to when many many more moons have passed I guess. titter.gif
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:32
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
So... Gathering from the interaction.. I guess this is what it's like to be an old-timer on ET.. Collecting notches on who you could bully out, 'bantering' newer members, swapping war stories on who you pushed over the edge and tattletaling/gossiping about the dirty laundry of other users.

Ahh the good life! Swap out a few details and this could well be a hair salon. rofl.gif
Something to look forward to when many many more moons have passed I guess. titter.gif
This goes deeper than just being an old time member and as you say bullying people out. Ozi knows whats what here so I'll leave it as that.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:52
Author: BannedWarned
she's just feeling a bit left out and like she doesnt fit....its understandable snottie. She'll trivialize it, try to put it down or demean it in some way. like when she describes it as "bullying" thats so politically correct. But these days there's a tendency to want to wrap kids in cotton wool. Like the whole helmet thing on bikes, when i was a kid we rode our bikes every where, we fixed em up, chopped them, extended the forks, raised the seats etc....never ever did we wear a helmet and we were ok. Not at all like today, natural things like sorting out pecking orders, strength and weakness issues get new labels. These days parents have to pay big dollars to send their boys away to camp to be initiated and to be ceremonially introduced to manhood because most men have allowed themselves to be womanized and emasculated by woman. You remember there was that whole mens movement thing, where men were going away on weekends to have a cry.....women dont get mens business.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 14:53
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
snotlob wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Deluded? ffs a guy can fukin wish no? as long as karin and a couple other douchebagss dont pop in it could work but ya need an influx of old blood!!!
C'mon Karin was fun... you never knew what face she had on from day to day so that made it more exciting :)
I think our Karin may have a touch of the bi-polar brush meself,i liked her myself although at different times she liked, then hated me, depending on wind direction.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 14:59
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
snotlob wrote:
If it wasn't for the fact that forum topics always get flamed/spammed I would of asked staff to close this forum topic, But in a way I'm kind of liking the way this is going. Yes we have the same regular banter that chat had but only over here, So it would be nice just to see some sort of chat working again so we could all get the hate/love out in minutes and not over 24 hours. PS ObeyEt is still a cunt and that's me adding my ten pence worth of hate, soz keith but you are.
He was a cunt back in the days of facebook et, i remember, running around and backstabbing every fucker in sight, then crawling up the bosses ass,karma is a bitch is it not? even if i had to wait 2 years to see the back of you, wife-beating tosspot,you ever need to have a fight wander into the centre of New york and call the Yankees faggots, im sure some bloke would step up.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 17:41
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Legend wrote:
snotlob and cat didnt know u guys still love me so much . u never forgotten me .. thats what i call true love ... :)
I never forget anyone who lies and tries running me out of different sites. You seem to forget that time andy the 1 who closed ET's first facebook page down and you went running to SaM to get me IP blocked saying it was me, well that changed me on here in a massive way.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 3 of 4   [ 50 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3