View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.161.92.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Brown Nosing & Ass Kissing Hall Of Fame Nominees (closed)

AuthorMessage
EFFU2 avatar
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 07:24
Author: Blocked
i asked it in another thread and thought if ange1 can have her Hall Of Fame why can't any other member like me start one - the trouble is that ange1 is just so nice, you couldnt make her say a naughty word towards anyone...

But i wonder if anyone else has the courage, if anyone else is willing to say what they really think. If anyone is willing to lay it out and put it down and name names other than me...we all know who the pole smokers are, we know who the attention whores are....So why not recognize them for the effort they expend sucking lady dick, staff cock and swallowing man goo to achieve another status bump....and enjoy a bit of STAFF PROTECTION

Here Are My top Three Nominees

DJCumGuzzler aka DJNotReally aka DJ840

Humility (annoying cunt)

SRIGGA (annoying illiterate sand nigger)

Make your nominations and Cast your vote if you dare!
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 08:25
Author: Moderator
I Would Like to Nominate My Good Friend Cat_Minister Former 2 Time disgrace ET staff AKA EFFU2,OU812,glutton,Vinyl,2proud,4RustedHorses,cat_2007,dev1l And Many more Multiple accounts of The Same guy. I would like to Nominate all those I Mention above and Many More for being a Major Pain in everyone's ass here in ET, and For Always getting in Other peoples Business, And for Being #1 ass Kisser here in ET :)
Dipping21 avatar
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 08:35
SRIGGA wrote:
I Would Like to Nominate My Good Friend Cat_Minister Former 2 Time disgrace ET staff AKA EFFU2,OU812,glutton,Vinyl And Many more Multiple accounts of The Same guy. I would like to Nominate all those I Mention above and Many More for being a Major Pain in everyone's ass here in ET, and For Always getting in Other peoples Business, And for Being #1 ass Kisser here in ET

what can i say he is the best ass kisser here cried for a year for his page back or he was going to terrorize everybody with fake pages now his wish came true got his lil main acc back with the 100s os fakes don't forget this 1 dev1l & 2proud cat Account Created:2007-08-24
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 08:38
Author: Moderator
Dipping21 wrote:
SRIGGA wrote:
I Would Like to Nominate My Good Friend Cat_Minister Former 2 Time disgrace ET staff AKA EFFU2,OU812,glutton,Vinyl And Many more Multiple accounts of The Same guy. I would like to Nominate all those I Mention above and Many More for being a Major Pain in everyone's ass here in ET, and For Always getting in Other peoples Business, And for Being #1 ass Kisser here in ET

what can i say he is the best ass kisser here cried for a year for his page back or he was going to terrorize everybody with fake pages now his wish came true got his lil main acc back with the 100s os fakes don't forget this 1 dev1l & 2proud pmsl

rolling.gif
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 14:10
Author: SuperAdmin
Dipping21 wrote:

what can i say he is the best ass kisser here cried for a year for his page back or he was going to terrorize everybody with fake pages now his wish came true got his lil main acc back with the 100s os fakes don't forget this 1 dev1l & 2proud cat Account Created:2007-08-24

why not nominate yourself?
heres a list of what you do

flooding/crying my pm box to get -5 removed
crying for your other account to be unbanned
trying to extort owners with money into getting what you want
trying to get members in trouble with sites that are not even related to et
threating to expose peoples real lives on torrent site

shall i go on? plenty more i can add to your list

and its accounts not pages
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 15:14
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Here Here!!! spot on!
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 19:15
Author: AdminSun
Pmsl... Poor ObeyET getting a bashing in public with his private life on display for the world to see 1 false step and your screwed on FB.

I'm thinking of setting an account up again and wanted to ask for an add that way if i need to organise a hit on my missus for being a twat with me (not making me a sandwitch) i could drop you a line...job sorted!

Cat i would like to add you too i think it would be great for my ego it would be like sending 1 friend request and getting 100's of friends in return so i look like Mr.Popular. You could be my very own FB emoticon bud..similar to a smiley for all occassions (not to be confused with caucasians or assians cos we know how that ends) and i promise i won't mention the word curry unless it's from my favourit balti house cos we know how ppl on fb like to post what they had for Dinner!

Might even add you too ozi if your up for it ? Would be great to see the life of a sheep farmer in the outback hundreds of miles from any where whos been baking in the Ausie sun to long while throwing shrimps at barbie and knocking back the Amber fluid you could introduce me to sheila

SRIGGA your ok bud but i'm not adding you sorry pal but ffs imagine the status messages rolling down my wall all the time i'd never get time to read through it all and get on ET....speach ? lol

Tommy your deffo getting a request, your my favourite silver surfer i can only imagine what your status might say and the entertainment gained from the guy who speaks his mind quality! :P

Shit almost forgot: Brown Nosing & Ass Kissing Hall Of Fame Nominees

ok my vote goes to Everyone on ET cos you got to be in it to win it LOL :P

Dipping21 avatar
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 19:45

ozi wrote:

Dipping21 wrote:

i wish i can say what i think just once with out dealing with the consequences
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 20:17
Author: AdminSun
Dipping21 wrote:

Go for it after all it couldn't get any worse...pfft, think of it like farting...just blame the dog.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 20:39
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Dipping21 wrote:

ozi wrote:

Dipping21 wrote:

Try not Lying and maybe people might have more respect for you
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 21:48
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
Dammmmnnnn , now i understand what they mean by saying

ET , the place to be PMSL
Dipping21 avatar
Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 01:53

snotlob wrote:

Dipping21 wrote:

ozi wrote:

Dipping21 wrote:

question 1 at first i was crying about the points he is right now i dont give 2 sh1ts take all the points question 2 cry about the sapple account not really question 3 trying to get members in trouble with sites that are not even related to et BS i never talked to a owner Et who are they is my guess question 4 yes bitching about Facebook true question 5 threatening to expose peoples real lives on torrent site wrong i was mod i would get me in the sh1t box as well stop trying to throw me under the bus...im not a rat to the cops would never give out peoples personal information absolutely wrong thats something cat would say happy snot there you go for one i don't lie when sam asked me did i send that stuff to yogi did i lie hell know even when it was a fake page i told the Truth its like your trying to black list me and for what i say i would never send you a message about this baby bull sh1t what did i say ill deal with it myself even when taker said all that bad stuff about the site did i lie to people hell know i told sam and i like when he tried to make it look like everything that happen to him was my fault when he cried about pistol he did not get his way so he couldn't go after him i I became the target like you said from the day staff comes and goes and before all this happened I even apologized to snot and what did i get back -5 also sucked it up and sent a message to cat what did i get -5 all i want to do here is download torrents im not looking for trouble until its at my door can't send a message to ozi because then I'm crying like a little b1tch thats all i have to say at this time did sum it up good enough for you And yes i was the victim it was all a setup kicked to the street like a dog and when people meaning myself get f with by other members its ok but when meow gets picked on here you come with your 2 cents I wonder why that is i have nothing more to say
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 04:35
Author: SuperAdmin
Dipping21 wrote:
snotlob wrote:

Dipping21 wrote:

ozi wrote:

Dipping21 wrote:

question 1 at first i was crying about the points he is right now i dont give 2 sh1ts take all the points question 2 cry about the sapple account not really question 3 trying to get members in trouble with sites that are not even related to et BS i never talked to a owner Et who are they is my guess question 4 yes bitching about Facebook true question 5 threatening to expose peoples real lives on torrent site wrong i was mod i would get me in the sh1t box as well stop trying to throw me under the bus...im not a rat to the cops would never give out peoples personal information absolutely wrong thats something cat would say happy snot there you go for one i don't lie when sam asked me did i send that stuff to yogi did i lie hell know even when it was a fake page i told the Truth its like your trying to black list me and for what i say i would never send you a message about this baby bull sh1t what did i say ill deal with it myself even when taker said all that bad stuff about the site did i lie to people hell know i told sam and i like when he tried to make it look like everything that happen to him was my fault when he cried about pistol he did not get his way so he couldn't go after him i I became the target like you said from the day staff comes and goes and before all this happened I even apologized to snot and what did i get back -5 also sucked it up and sent a message to cat what did i get -5 all i want to do here is download torrents im not looking for trouble until its at my door can't send a message to ozi because then I'm crying like a little b1tch thats all i have to say at this time did sum it up good enough for you And yes i was the victim it was all a setup kicked to the street like a dog and when people meaning myself get f with by other members its ok but when meow gets picked on here you come with your 2 cents I wonder why that is i have nothing more to say

you need to get your eyes checked i asked you 1 question
the rest of my post are facts your former mod account proves that your confessions are pointless

not sure how pm me with all your issues to be sorted is you dealing with it yourself you do realize that even if you delete pm's you send to members they still have copies in there own pm boxes right?

whats worse is that you tried so many times to suggest im catminster thats when i realized your a pill popper follow the directions your head doctor gave you taking to much is frying your brain
you were never a target you made yourself one with all the shit your tried you should be grateful members still reply to you

for the record i only made you staff because i was asked to you only got that status out of respect to SaM i also told owners i will not take there recommendations on who goes on my team anymore so please stop using me in your examples or means to justify yourself
the very first time you pm me i knew you had a few loose screws your still welcome to pm me but replying to you is not a priority

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4