H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.225.175.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

book request

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 34 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 16:10
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Book request: "The Cat Cook Book and Dictionary"

This is illustrated so a .PDF version would be fine!

51O7oqeyWiL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
No avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 17:00
Author: Blocked
shutthefuckup 19tommy59 you old hairly ass looking motherfucker, a member point something out and you are real quick to shut that member up don't you little bitch telling people to not to question the mod actions even if it's wrong, who the hell is going to question mod actions? no one? that's some bullshit if you ask me maybe you should you suck some more of Cat_Minister's dick you cunt

and GIVER AKA Cat_Minister arnt you a big tough guy talking behide a duplicate account? you aint all that smart you pussy, when i look at you it's like i'm looking at see trough glass i can see right Through you, you ain't the only one who can play the same dup account game you byach, way don't you go kiss some more of mod asses
No avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 17:09
now go a head and ban this acc that's what you ppl do best right? love to your how powerful you are with you mod status, trust me this is just the beginning, i'm just getting warmed up, non of you bitches gonna shut me up either, you ban this i will use another, you ban this ip i will use another IP, you delete this account from the database will i will still keep coming, till once and for all this gonna end in fair matter, so think about that you stupid motherfuckers, i'm sick and tired of you ppl acting like you don't know who is using dup account of mostoff the time, be fair to everyone and stop showing favoritism just because you know some members for few years, thats all i ask
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 17:10
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Looks like ObeyEt on his many dupe accounts has had his cage rattled once again
No avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 17:36
nut srigger here dumbass tez get your facts straight, didnt i say this is just the begging, it's going be long nights for the dumb mods like tez from now onnn
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 18:37
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
i think our banned friend SRIGGA is still defending his girl friend mulva1989 and getting some fake ID help from their mutual guardian disgraced woman basher and former ET moderator ObeyET.

No avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 18:50

Cat_Minister wrote:
i think our banned friend SRIGGA is still defending his girl friend mulva1989 and getting some fake ID help from their mutual guardian disgraced woman basher and former ET moderator ObeyET.

hello sir Cat_Minister this is my first time here, i wanna to let you know i know the guy SRIGGA, he lives in a near city where i live, i know for a fact SRIGGA is not a coward, i'm sure if my friend wasn't ban for speaking he's mind he would come reply to your post right now. please stop talking about my friend while his not here, Thank you sir. have a great day
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 20:34
suggest you stay out of it 32g unless your lookin for some attention, you may find you dont want!
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 01:28
Author: SuperAdmin
lol all she said was it would help if members gave full description of what they are looking for
anyways you would make an excellent moderator Mulva1989 pm me any time if you want it
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 04:52
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
A few months ago it was run past staff that a member was being considered for Moderator,but not this time.
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 05:05
Author: SuperAdmin
that would be because owners suggested that member to me
as i said in a previous topic i wont be taking on anyone owners suggests to me anymore
ill stick to how i always did it
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:16
Author: Moderator
Ooooow It's me It's Me The one you Love And The One you Love to Hate it's Ya Boi SRIGGA fresh of 5 or 2 days ban, Who counts.

first Let me Start by saying TEZ stop accusing Me of something i did not do.Next time keep your suspicions to your self till your 100% sure, are you so paranoid that you think if some person comes here with a Fake Account you think it's me? i wanna to go to Review board and give you a -5 but we All know If i have to Say something i will say it to your Face, I'm not someone who hide behide Fake account like your Friend CAT. i have been watching this thread from the get go, and i wonder way CAT has deleted what he has posted with the id giver, i know i know Now someone will come here tell me the same thing i just told TEZ to keep my suspicions to my self, but let's be real any time CAT comes here with a Fake account and open he's mouth the way he talk you just know it's him.

Now I Got Ban For going off topic By the MOD SiLvErDuSt right? oke so this thread is "book request"
and After reading all the post in here, it just only Makes me Laugh and once again shows me How much Favors CAT gets from he's Buddy's, if you ask me CAT should get a Warning or Ban for going off topic as well, look at him talking about obeyET and some other BS and posting and deleting he's posts with different account, how is that sticking to the Topic? Talk about Favoritism HAHAHA

CAT you can try all day long too to make me look like the BAD guy by saying i come here with Fake accounts and all that, but the ones that truly knows me they know i don't use Fake accounts, and the ones that truly knows you they all know you use fake accounts all day and everyday, that's the differences between you and me, have a Great day y'all, it's good to be back after that BS ban, i missed uploading to ET
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 14:34
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
SRIGGA,firstly,you've just done exactly what you received a warning and a 2 day ban for,but that's typically just you. In response to your stab at me,i made a mistake giving you a 5 day ban,then promptly undid that ban,at the same time stating my mistake and admitting i was wrong by also stating "MY BAD",typically what you've done here is just point out the negatives showing no recognition or appreciation for the aforementioned,also the warning was cleared with a reason that had nothing to do with why you received that warning,nothing about that from you either,now of course you'll go on about it and also someone will stick their nose in something that has nothing to with them,but i've said my piece and that's it from me,make what you's will out of it.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 15:12
Author: Moderator
don't get me wrong TEZ, i RESPECT the Fact that you Admitted by saying you did a mistake and saying it's My Bad, but saying those words does not change the fact how you thought it was me
who comes here with Fake accounts, i never had reason to use Fake accounts, I've always been straight up with what i said or had to say about anyone or anything, i never had any reason to use fake accounts, anyways let's just Forget about it and move on what's done is done, we don't need to go on and on about it :)
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 14:14
you do a good enough job making yourself look like an illiterate moron - you dont need any help from me! I just stand back and watch you self destruct as a result of your irrepressible ego.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 34 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4